Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i_ht_wolfe

i_ht_wolfe Victim

OMG. I love him, i am still watching season 5 but i know part of what happens in season 6 and i am so happy he got his job back at the lab!! :)

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know!!!! i was so happy when he got his job back!!!! and i loved all the jokes and stuff!!!! it was great!!!!! :D and i can't wait to see what he's wearing next monday!!!!!! :D

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Athlov, thanks for the caps and best of luck w/the baby and getting season 5. My wal mart sucks balls. I went yesterday to get it and they don't have it, not even in the puter..wtf. They are out to get me!!!!!

BUT thanks to Kat *huggles* I got a few caps of Togo's vid to tide me over and a great icon.

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Athlov - tyhanks once again! The caps are great! Good luck in your final few weeks!

Twiz - well they are not the best - but thanks again for telling me how to cap! At lease the cap was presentable enough to make an icon!

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Athlove, the caps are amazing, thanks! Congradulations and good luck with the baby! :)

Kat, what do you mean 1 icon...I think we got three out of one cap! :p

6. i_ht_wolfe

i_ht_wolfe Victim

yay!! im glad i found this thread. I love J Togo, and Ryan Wolfe, which exlains my name. He is so cute. I cant wait to see the rest of season five so i can start season six. :)

7. CSI_Kat

LOL you are right! We did get 3 didnt we? That clip with him was great!

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Kat & Sara, you'll be happy to know I broke the seal tonight and opened season 5 up and watched Togo's real MDPD...Yeah I'm worth it and I think it was worth it. OMG his face when he was shooting that gun was so funny. I bet he had so much fun shooting that big gun. It's nice to know they kept him busy down there in Florida when they were all shooting ep 1 and he had barely any part to it.

We did get 3 icons and now I see why it was so hard for you to cap that, besides him distracting you it moved pretty fast.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

well welcome to the thread i ht wolfe you'll have lots of fun here :devil: :D cause there's always something about that sexy hunk of a man we like to call Ryan or Wolverine as i should say :devil: to talk about :devil: like his sexy muscles.......or how about his sexy a** :devil: oh man.....*drools* in fact i have nice view of that some wheres :devil:....... nice view

10. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I have... caps from last epi for you all!

[​IMG]
    Favorite dustmonkey?

[​IMG]
    Ready... set... drool! ;)

Enjoy :cool:

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

*drools* Thanks _hush_!! :D

12. CSI_Kat

Thanks hush! I need that this morning! I am totally drooling over that second one! :p

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics hush! :)

I saw a few clips on youtube, it's good to see him back at the lab where he belongs. :D
    It's also good to see that the others were not mad at him. I only saw the scenes with Calleigh and Frank and they were joking with him. :D

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Nice Pics Hush!

Now to me the scene w/ Frank seemed more like he was giving Ryan a hard time because maybe he is still pissed at him. In the ep when Ryan was working for the "other side" defense, Frank gave him an attitude and showed he wasn't happy with him. SO I was thinking that Frank was still upset with him. It seemed like Ryan got all the shit jobs, like he's bottom of the rank again, like a newbie all over. Evan Boa seemed to out rank him now. That doesn't make me happy. He's worked hard and proven himself as a good csi and because of some bad personal choices he's back on the bottom, bleh. I understand he did some stupid stuff while on the clock but he made sure it didn't compromise the case or work.

The one thing with Ryan and Frank is they have always made funny lil sarcastic remarks or joke to each other, but I think right now Frank is still upset with him. JMO

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!!! I love them both!!! the first one makes him look like such a bad boy!!! and the second one ......*drools* i LOVE his hair!!! it's the perfect length to run my fingers through!!!!! and i have a great idea for an icon from the first cap!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.