Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I cannot believe that promo! OMGosh! I can't wait until next week! :)

Athough, I might need to borrrow some kleenex from idahomom! :(

2. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Ok- voice of reason here- remember, she WILL be coming back! At least, that's what I've been telling myself since-well-she decided to leave! CM confirmed it- keep repeating it until people look at you funny! Hehe! Really though- just cause she's leaving the lab doesn't mean she's LEAVING-leaving- ya know? Right? Oh, please dear God i hope so...

3. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

PS- playing the proposal scene over and over again also seems to help!

4. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I am dreading the episode. How can she leave the love of her life? It's so far out of left field. Sara would never do that to Grissom! Hoe can the writers do that to her? Yes, she needs a break. She needs to heal. She needs some happiness in her life. But how is she going to be happy by throwing away the man she loves? It doesn't make sense. How can the writers do this to us? I am not looking forward to the kiss. It's the end. And even if she comes back, that doesn't mean it's for Grissom or that they are still a couple.

BTW, I was so confused. I had last night's episode confused with next weeks. :confused:

5. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Why did I know there'd be an explosion after last night?
    Kinda mad about last night too.
    Jack was all, "at lest you got you're [insert something that sounds like pig here]."
    And I was like, "yeah, he's also got a wife..."
    How much do you love that Hank is a dog? I can pretty much imagine that whole fiasco right there.
    Grissom: "You know who I never liked? Hank."
    Sara: "Yeah, Hank was a dog."
    Grissom: "Alright, the dog's name is Hank."
    Sara: "OMFG."
    Haha, Gil. I love that name. It's freaking hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing.

Was that a kiss I had to rewind and watch over and over again? Anyway, my brother and I have decided that her throwing her name-strip away is only becuse she got the new and improved one in...Yeah, that's the one. I think promo's are always taken out of context though, so I don't think I'm too worried about it. She's probably not even in the taxi at the end, she probably decided to go home. Ohgod, woman, make up you're mind!

Over it.
    It's cold in Loonytown, Georgia this morning.
    Have to work at the Fair-type o' thing tomorrow and today.
    Holycrap. I could keel over and die from the croud.
    Kind of feel like Grissom and Sara though.
    Came here to get away, because of burn-outs. And then it's just a bit worse.
    Odd.

Alright, now I'm over it.

6. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

OMG!!! I enlarged the pic to 400%... I SEE THE RING! I SEE THE RING! OMG I SEE THE RING!

7. franciled

franciled Victim

ok, who really thinks that they
    will breeak up?do you really think the writers will be so stupid to put an end in this joucy romance?? the ratings will go so down after that!!!they are not so idiots!!

8. jordan

jordan Rookie

Hey, all.
    The name's Jordan.
    I'm not really new, but I'm hardly ever on because of sports and stuff.
    okay, i just wanted to ask something, cuz i'm not sure. is Sara just leaving the lab, or is she leaving Vegas? i'm gunna cry if she leaves Vegas! :( :( :(

9. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

OMG OMG OMG! Im in the uk so wont see these eps til next year, but how on earth can the writers do this to gsr!!!!!!!!! i mean we have been waitin sooooooo long for stuff to happen with them and we get one season with them together and then poof she is gone! i mean she has had probs with her past before but why does it affect her so badly now when she isnt alone??? i mean she didnt have grissom to talk to in the past about her problems with the cases but nowadays she cant deal enough and has to quit!!! i really hope this ep doesnt seem rushed like the writers havent thought about all the angles as that will ruin the greatest tv show! btw what are we all goin to watch on tv now sara is gone, other than the eps which she guest stars in????? what other tv show will give us the angst of this show????? HOW CAN A TV PROGRAM MAKE U FEEL SO EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I like the GSR in the episode. Hank...lol. You see, it takes a real obsessed CSI/GSR fan to be like, "OMG, that was Sara's stupid ex!"

And then Sara started to cry. Ugh, I hate how everything is pointing to future episodes.

As much as I like to be Stupidly Optimistic, I think Sara tearing off her name tag is just Sara tearing it off. She's angry and leaving. The kiss was sort of unexpected, and I'm hoping it goes on a little longer than the .5 seconds that was shown in the promo.

And that will be the last time I watch the promo. I hate crying.

11. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I think after November 15th, I'm gonna start taking Thursday night intermural basketball activities just to rid myself of CSI after Sara goes. :mad: The promo looks very depressing, not that I can blame Sara for her plight especially after "Dead Doll".

I don't know if any of you know of Steve Roach but I will be playing "Magnificent Gallery", "The Other Side" and finally "Australian Dawn-The Quiet Earth Cries Inside", all from his "Dreamtime Return" album. They perfect match the sadness of seeing Sara leave.

After "Goodbye and Good Luck", it's "Grey's Anatomy" and SMacked (Mac/Stella) will fill the ugly crater left behind. :devil: :mad: :(

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

GSR will not break up guys im almost sure of it cause CM said in an interview "somebody else will have to fill the gap of the grissom sara relationship while Sara in away." OMG! LOL that means she IS coming back and gsr WILL live on. mkaii something else is when sara went into grissoms office and jack was in there, when she leaves she says something to jack and it sounds like 'love you' probably isnt but w/e. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! WE GET T-W-O KISSES!!!!!!! THE PROMO PIC AND THAT VIDEO PROMO ARE IN TWO DIFFERANT LOCATIONS!!! F**K YAH!! something else is somebody posted something about hodges seeing the kiss and him being a babble mouth, and i agree, but watch the promo more carefully once they break apart [from their totally hot,steamy kiss] and hodges can finally tear his eyes away he looks past them [it looks like he's looking at other people in the background presumably the entire team,everybody would want in on that scene!]all of them are probably just working in there together and sara knows shes leaving and probably just FINALLY thinks 'screw it' and kisses him cause it looks like she started it cause the position of her hands!. but yah touching back onto what i said before look at the background in the video and promo pic, there differant - completly. and hodges is standing half behind sara, way to close to cut him out for the promo pic.
    mkaii im done rambling now *i cant breathe when i see gsr cause im trying not to scream/squee/dance etc. ya'll know the drill. :rolleyes:
    i have another inquiry..when sara closes her lcoker in the promo the pic that shes got pinned up there is like a pic of her and grissom at Caprice Unlimited (remember that place from ToYD? they stage fantasies?) well when the hell did she get a picture from that in her locker and who took it?? :eek:

13. franciled

franciled Victim

i think that too,jorjafoxfan.

14. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Welcome franciled!

I was wondering that too JorjaFoxFan, who would have taken that picture? Obviously not Grissom or Sara, maybe it was the Caprice guy. I dunno.

15. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

I'm glad to see i wasnt the only who realize that!! I also loved the fact that Grissom let Sara take care of that cute dog! But i was mad when Jack made a comment about how its how it begin, they are engaged would it hurt Grissom to tell someone!Also its not like its possible to compare what Jack had with Sam to what Grissom has with Sara!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.