Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

No offence but aren't we getting a little bit of topic. I mean we have a thread for this in the fanfiction forum :p

*backs away from Forensicgirl* :lol:

2. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Just read it it is relly funny!
    (just read a couple of stories that you recommended!they are great!thanks for the help.)

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*squirts Woozy with the water canon* :p :lol:

Alright, back on topic! How would everyone else like the relationship to be revealed to the audience? Woozy, since you're a smart ass, you get to go first :p ;)

4. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

:D Yeah, we do, don't we? But does anyone actually still go there anymore? :p

Just read the parody. Too funny, I'll probably still be laughing tomorrow... :lol:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi shippers hope you are all well.

That CSI meets silence of the lambs fic is hysterical thanks for the link forensicsgirl.

6. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

*rubs eyes from water*

I would probably want the relationship to start off really subtly. Perhaps them revealling something about how they first met or something. I don't think Grissom would ask Sara out on a date right out og the blue. I think a case would have to push him in the right direction. :devil:

7. greenfieldcsi

eah, i seriously doubt he would just ask either...i mean it has been 6 sesons...he wouldn´t just ask!(would he???)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Got to agree with you there Woozy a little revelation would be nice.

Also if we eventually did get to see them go on a date I would like to see bits of the 2 of them agaonising over it, such as sara not knowing what to wear or grissom struggling with a bow tie etc etc although that may be a little to comical for csi.

9. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

^^Too comical?

Don't you remember "Grave Danger" with the comments in the morgue? (I know they weren't GSR related, but I found them funny. :p)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

As its GSR though if they were to do anything like what I suggested I imagine it would have much more of an angst feel to it considering its GSR.

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Unless he's already asked (which many of us suspect :D )

I really don't think it would ever be as cut and dried as Grissom asking her out on a date... I could either see them starting to go out to breakfast after work as friends - a further attempt to put their friendship back on track and an effort on both their parts to not spend so much time alone in the face of what happened in GD. Then the relationship would sort of sneak up on them - it'd be breakfast, then dinner, then drinks back at one of their houses - next thing they know, they're kissing... and you know the rest ;) :devil:

The alternative would be something sets Grissom off, where he needs to go to Sara to talk/for comfort. And in the course of talking, he finally tells her how he feels. Then this leads to the kissing, etc... But for this to happen, he'd need to have finally pulled his head out of his butt...

12. greenfieldcsi

OK..LOl!...I think it might be the second alternative if they still aren´t dating!
    If they already are dating i think it´s the first.

13. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Hmm,to be completely honest, I wouldn't want their relationship to start as would any other (him asking her out on a date just wouldn't do, it would very much out of character for him!)

I would like to see an emotinally charged scene, something that does set Grissom off, maybe something that Sara does, which he doesn't approve of. Something dangerous, maybe.

GRISSOM: Sara, you shouldn't have gone in there on your own!

SARA: Hey, I had my gun. Anyway, I was fine.

GRISSOM: *annoyed* That's not the point!

SARA: Grissom, what's the problem? the case is closed, I'm fine. everything is fine.

GRISSOM: No, EVERYTHING is not fine.

SARA: What do you mean?

GRISSOM: I mean, what if something had happened to you? I would never...

SARA: What? You would never what?

GRISSOM: I'd never forgive myself... for not telling you how I feel.

Sara looks at him, speechless.

GRISSOM: You're too important. To me.

SARA: *walks over to him* I'm so sorry.

GRISSOM: *pulls her into a hug* Don't ever do that again, okay?

SARA: *muffled* Okay.

They pull back to look at each other and...

:devil:

14. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

lol like that will ever happen :D, something kinda like in "butterflied" that made him realize how much he likes her or how much he would fall apart if anything ever happened to her. I realize that GD is still pretty recent, but i would like to see an episode where something happens to sara that causes grissom to finally come to terms with his feelings for her.

15. greenfieldcsi

That´s a cool scene.....i better stop picturing that if i am not careful i will dream about it....*starts picturing very devious and gutterly things....that can´t be mentioned on this thread(pg13)..and laughs*...ok i am going to read fanfics to calm down!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.