Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

Finally! We are getting a geek!kiss! *faint*

2. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Holy *insert incoherent rambling, screaming, squealing, etc here* THEY JUST SHOWED GRISSOM AND SARA KISSING ON TV!!!!!!!!!!! in the middle of the freakin LAB! AAAAAAAAAAAA! *pants as tries to catch breath* After seven LONG years!!!!!!!!!!!
    But of course, bittersweet- she's leaving. Except for the kiss the promo was depressing as hell, which is probably why they put the kiss in their!
    But in the middle of the LAB! I can just see Sara thinking, "He's come a long way in seven years!" Hey, maybe it's a wedding ceremony in the middle of the lab! That's, um, well, sweet isn't the right word, but it's definitely very Grissom! Or I'm over analyzing/fantasizing! AAAAAAAAAAA! Ok, stopping now while i still have control! Hehe

3. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

once again csi has made me hyperventilate! the promo for the proposal did it, and now this...THEY KISSED
    HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF ....OH LORD
    I'VE LOST MY MIND!!

it seriously sucks that we get this now, only because she is leaving!

a week is far too long to wait!!!!

sorry for those unspoiled...i can barely type coherently, let alone maneuver a spoiler box!!

GOOOOOOODDDNEEESSS MEEEE....

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Not to be the bad guy but any future eps.. need to be put in SPOILER boxes, for those who don't want to know yet :(

5. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

Does anybody know if the promo for next week is up anywhere yet? I must have missed the promo and I've already watched and deleted the episodes from tonight (that'll teach me to delete so quickly, huh?)

6. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

The Jorja All Around LJ has two promos posted.

7. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Bless you, SockGlue! More footage of "the kiss" etc.!!!! HOORAY! and yet, I'm so sad *runs off crying*

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I saw the promos for next week. Yes, Sara kiss Grissom right front of Hodge and anybody. Sara is breaking down that why she is leaving. I hope she said good-bye to her friends before she leave.

9. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Loved the interaction this week. More than enough GSR for me. As for next week...I'm going to Costco to get the Kleenex.

10. Honey

Honey Victim

OH MY GOD!!! THE KISS! SQUEEE! *dies* I forgot to breathe for about... I don't know for how long... *breathe* *breathe* *breathe* *faint* I can't believe there is the kiss! :D *screaming and jumping all around*

11. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

Thank you. :)

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

About the promo
    It looks to me that the kiss in the promo isn't the same scene as the picture we saw a week or so ago with the hug/kiss in the locker room.
    And WTF did they do to Grissom's hair in tonights episode? And how come he doesn't have his usual sexy tan anymore? I mean I love Billy & Grissom both, but he didn't look to virile tonight.

13. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I don't mean to burst you guys' bubble or anything, but a kiss does not make up for the fact that Sara's f**king leaving! :( :( :( :( I barely even noticed the kiss the first time, I had to go back and watch it again. Then I almost had a heart attack. Then I cried again and ran upstairs as fast as I could so my sisters wouldn't see me crying. I don't have any kleenex in my room... which really sucks because I'm crying like crazy here. And I have to say that it really doesn't look good for GSR... the song they used for one thing "I will remember you, will you remember me?" and "I'm worried about you." "That just makes it worse." I think that if she leaves to deal with her past but doesn't really leave Grissom, I will cry, but I can handle it. What I can't handle is my favourite character leaving and my ship ending in the same episode. AND, to make matters worse, I have a huge test on November 16. How the hell do I study when there are tears streaming down my face?! I'll be lucky if my eyes don't swell shut and prevent me from watching the rest of the ep.

I NEED FRIGGEN KLEENEX!!! :mad:

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I really am dreading the kiss. I've always associated it with The End. I hope this isn't the end of Sara, CSI just won't be the same without her. Although, I must admit, it looks like a pretty hot kiss.
    Also I made a new video. I edited it specifically for the dialogue. It ran a little long so it's on YouTube in two parts. Part One Season One GSR & Part Two Season One GSR I think I'll do the same for every season. I'll keep the GSR alive in my little fangirl bubble anyway.

15. franciled

franciled Victim

HI!!I'm writing from Italy, I'm italian, and I'm keen of this show.Thanks to internet and e-mule i can see season eight in syncro with you.Now I'm wainting for 8x06 episode,I hope I'll have it in a day time :)

I've just watched on youtube the promo for the next week.....i'm a little worried....

I mean: I find so strange that Sara goes away and leave the city and her big love there just because she is not able to do her job with serenity. I mean: she could leave the job and stay there, with GRISSOM. I can not stand the idea that she can stay away from him, it's a stupid Sara's leave. I hope the writers have written this episode VERY WELL, and we don't figure out, at the end of the episode, that they have breake up...that will be insane and pointless!!A person can feel bad, that is true but leave suddenly the love of her life because the job or her past is just silly.

Sorry for my English, I know it is way far to be perfect but I hope you'll understand anyway :)

Love and Kiss to every one, I 've read for a long time before I decide to be one of us, I'm happy I've finally done that :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.