Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyStokes

NickyStokes Hit and Run

I'm sorry, I liked the relationship and hope in the future, they touch on it from time to time. I've always wanted to see what makes these people come back and do this job day in and day out considering I come from a law enforcement family myself and I know you 'don't leave it at the office' as much as you'd like to. I think the team will support him if he lets them....it's not in Grissom's nature to see support from anyone but Brass.
    As far as people saying the 'team hasn't been there' feeling, Catherine and Gil have been on the outs to some degree since she told him about the check from Braun...and her weird reaction to Keppler.

2. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Hodges watched them kiss, am I correct?

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I believe you are correct pabzi. I kept pausing the footage and it does look like Hodges and he looks shocked when it happens.

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Yes I thought it was him...I hope that he has a really good expression and line there!

6. Veze

Veze Rookie

I saw the scene on CBS later and they are all in the room when Sara and Grissom kissed.

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i saw the cbs promo, they seem to like making them look like those cheesy fan videos.

And kissing in front of everyone, wow, this is just one big chiche after another.

8. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Alex,
    Thanks so much for the promos. The second one is a little different than the one that ran during WOT. Now I really hate those CBS promo makers (wipes all her tears off of the keyboard). Of course, half those scenes won't actually be in the episode (well one can hope).

After I mop the puddle of myself off the floor next Thursday, I'm starting to be REALLY intrigued by the post Thanksgiving Day (for US fans, Canadians had Thanksgiving in Oct) episode. Normally it's really good. Since Hodges saw "The Kiss." I bet he thinks he's King of the Lab and Grissom's Best Friend Forever (oh wait, he already thought that).

I assume "Bull" is the last new episode we'll get until the strike is over?

9. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Alex, thanks so much for the promos! I have been playing the one on inntertube @ cbs over and over. I'm excited to finally see a "geek kiss", but sad about the circumstances. Sara is my favorite character. I love how strong her character is, and I think Jorja's a pretty awesome person! I will probably get teary-eyed at next week's episode!

I noticed between the promos I've seen, that either there are two different angles shown on the kiss, or there are two different kisses. One is the one where we see Hodges, and another shows it from behind Sara (it looks like it's in the hallway).

Also, the promo pic available shows Sara smiling at Grissom as they are about to kiss outside the locker room. Hmmmm....

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Alrighty....so Hodges is watching them kiss. Creepy to the max!

So there's no hint of a case for next week? Darn, that's what I get for being happy with the crossover this week. It reminded me of the guts of CSI, what the show became popular for.

11. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

God, here we go another gsr filled promo. I do agree kissing in front of everyone is so cliche an I cannot wait to see Greg and Sara fight.

12. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Woah! OK people- revelation! It dawned on me while watching last nights promo for the umpteenth time- the whole ripping off her name tag thing- once I calmed down and stopped hyperventilating last night it struck me as odd, not really a point to it, ya know. BUT, what if it IS about the NAME- she's changing it to Grissom! Ok, so I haven't slept since 3 pm yesterday because, well, college, and I'm a little out of my head, but still...I'll spare you the visions/fantasies running through my head, but it's a happy thought to say the least!

13. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the promos. So we finally get THE kiss, I'm still unsure of how I feel about this but we'll see. And I like the fact that at least one of the cases involves domestic violence bcz that has always been Sara's hot button so it is fitting for her to leave on a case about that.

14. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I can't watch the promo again, because I might cry. I don't find a public kiss cliche, because, well, it's Grissom, and you just don't expect public.

Anyway...I guess CBS threw out those earlier spoiler pictures.

15. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

The next eppisode Sara's last, is about Marlon and Hannah, am I right the brother and sister from unusual suspects. I think it looks excelent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.