Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

i have seen some of the pics of Grissom w/ a letter that some people are speculating is from Sara. He looks sad. I'd be OK if they fade her to the back, and we knew that GSR was going on at home, and Sara was maybe back in school or doing something else... but the pics of Griss and the letter threw me for a loop. My fingers are crossed that our couple will still be together after tinght. And I'm playing it by ear if I'm going to continue to watch.

2. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

the pic you're refering to is from 8x07- next week's ep, not tonights.

3. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I wonder if they both go to NY for a honeymoon? Oh just wishful thinking. Thanks for all the love. I'm chasing around a 3 year old, so my visiting is sporadic.
    From what I've read, the last scene she goes in a car down the strip. The last shot is not her, but hopefully Grissom. I think GSR will part of the whole season (or the next 4 epsidoes written before the strike). I really hope what I've read is correct and they are married before she leaves. I couldn't handle her dumping Grissom.

Hopefully we get more than one GSR scene tonight.

4. dirtylabrat

I read that the last scene is of Sara driving, but the passenger is not Grissom. The whole idea of her dumping Griss is so un Sara, and would be down right cruel... not only to Griss, but to the fans. If they're together, and Sara is just in the the shadows for a while, I'm cool with that. If the writers do something stupid like break them up, I'l wash my my hands of CSI. Seriously. Because it would be so out of left field to have that happen. OK, I'm nervous for tonight, and I'm probably babbling. Good luck to all GSR fans tonight.

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I really am starting to think less and less that they will be married before she leaves, but that's just my jaded opinion. I really thought at first that they'd be married when she left, but seeing those scenes in 8x06 and not seeing any rings didn't do much to assure me... we'll see, I guess.

6. dirtylabrat

I read that the last scene is with Sara driving off, but her passenger is not Grissom. Maybe their dog? I don't need to see a wedding ceremony, or a honey moon, or even a damn kiss... as long as GSR remains. Geek love forever!

7. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Are you sure that's tonights? I'm thinking that that is from NEXT weeks. 8x07 Goodbye and Good luck. I could obviously be wrong because with the episodes being all rearranged in weird orders I'm a lot more then just a little confused. lol. Tonights episode is the crossover (and I'm going to MISS IT!! DAMN WORK) and I'm not feeling like it's going to be a very Sara heavy episode. I'm just saying that because with Jack and Grissom... there's not going to be a lot of screen time left for everyone else. I'm still hoping that he'll fess up that he married her or something - but I'm not holding my breath. I CANNOT BELIEVE I am going to miss the crossover that I've wanted for so long! *bawls*

And for those of you who didn't read the box (really, is there any spoiler free left?) It was just a lot of me whining that I am going to miss tonights episode because I have to cover for someone at work. Bleh.

Maybe they chose not to wear wedding rings. My mom wears one, but I've never ever seen a ring on my father's finger. I know we all want to see a ring, but just because it isn't there doesn't mean that they didn't (at some point) get married. Besides, why would they show us the proposal before Sara leaves just to NOT have them get married? But then again, why would they show us the cocoon and not show us what emerged from it? Eh. I mean, they ARE engaged. We have that as canon. And yet... no engagement ring on her finger either. Yes, I could be in a massive state of denial. Either way... they're together. He loves her. She loves him. I can't see them breaking up because she needs a break. You don't love someone (I mean really, really love them) and then dump them the next moment. You just don't. Onscreen or not, Sara is part of Grissom's life. Why can't I bring myself to calling him Gil? Gah. My principle's name in HS was Gil. He was creepy. That could be why he'll always be Grissom to me. lol.

Now I have to go do... something else. lol

That is all.

8. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

I think they will get married, yeah I never made out any ring in anything we've seen of 8x06, but then Grissom's left hand always seems to be conveniently hidden! I am positive that I see a ring on his finger in the picture from 8x07 of him reading the letter, I could see it really clearly on my other computer, I can barely see it on this one (brightness and clarity setting must be different), but I'm positive they're married before she sails off into the sunset. and yes from what i've heard the end sequence is her in the car, with a voice-over of her reading the letter she left for Grissom, and that's when we see the shots of Grissom reading the letter. kinda Leapin' Lizards 'Sara reads the letter' style... BUT, relax, I am assured that this is most definitely NOT a "dear john" letter!

9. Honey

Honey Victim

spoiler free do not click I think I can see it - the ring under the glove on the ring finger! But I've to admite that I've a very good imagination sometimes!

10. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Hey, I can see it too. cool. but it might just be Billy's, like someone else said.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I too can see it, unless he's got a weird finger :D hopefully it's true, but damn I wanted to see them get married :( thank's Honey

[​IMG] SWEETNESS AND HAPPINESS[​IMG]

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Hi all!! I'm back! What? You didn't notice I was gone for like four weeks? Well, that's ok, I still love all of you. I got sick for a while, then I was in the hospital for a while, then I was home but still sick, so sitting at my computer wasn't and still isn't really comfy, so I'll post now, and I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I had to put in my two cents.

I really hated last weeks ep. Not just because of no GSR, but because I thought it was just too cheesy. And there is NO ONE who could convince me that a CSI would put her cell phone down at a crime scene. Even a newbie, because Catherine was RIGHT THERE. She never would have allowed that. It was just one hole in the plot point for me. I am right now missing the crossover because my hubby has to get up at 430 am for work, so he had to go to bed, and we watch CSI together, so we'll watch it tomorrow. As for next week's episode, I will wait and see before I jump to conclusions. I'm not sure I believe all the spoilers going around, and CM did say Jorja would be back, so I just don't see TPTB writing GSR completely off after the past seven years, esp. since they have actually started to acknowledge us and all that, so like I said, I'll just wait and see.

Welcome to Idahomom *throws cookies and snicker's bars* and any and all other newbies I've missed in the past month or so, we love to have you join our geek love fest!!

TTFN :D

13. Desertwind

WELCOME BACK bengali13 that's weird, I was just thinking today "HMMM, where is bengali13 sorry you've been sick. hope your feeling better[​IMG] for you!! and we pretty all much agreed on last week's ep..and being "cheesy" and a really horrible episode, silly....stupid..lame and off the wall.. I'm taping over it tonight :D

14. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

HOLY.MOTHER.OF.GOD!!!! THAT PROMO WAS AMAZING!!!! The scene from TUS, the ripping off of her nametag, THE KISS WITH HODGES IN THE FREAKING BACKGROUND?!?!?! I didn't even manage to scream until about 3 seconds after the kiss...my SO said he didn't even notice it...OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

15. Desertwind

RESPONSE
    ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING.. THEY KISSED? I can't wait, with Hodges in the background, YUCK, he's such a blabber mouth, I wished it had of been another team member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.