Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

It is. No doubt. :rolleyes: I actually stopped & went back, and on slow motion is clearly SD. Brown shirt, white shirt. :lol:

2. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

OMG! More Flack and Angell caps PLEASE!!!! That scene was beyond cute. Thanks so much for the caps Elsie.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I knew it was from "Snow Day"! I'm not crazy after all!!! :p

Flack is such a cutie. ^_^ Poor woobie doesn't think he has game. Yes, you do, sweetheart--just smile and you win. ;)

4. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Angell made Flack blush....that was so adorable.

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Flack definitely has game, he can flirt with me any day...and look how lovely his greying hair is! I adore it, he's so handsome. (And yes, really the same scene from 'Snow Day'. I can see how it went down during filming..."yeah that car scene in Snow Day was good, just use that one. No one will notice...." So busted). ;) :rolleyes:

I'm glad you like the caps, here are a few more:

[​IMG]
    A bit blurred, but it's worth it for the smile...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ungloved evidence collection AGAIN! Mac, have a word...

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Elsie, I also noticed that they used footage from Snow Day for Commuted Sentences...I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but I immediately checked out Snow Day and looked at the Season 4 opening credits and they were the same.:rolleyes: TPTB thought they could pull a fast one on us. :lol: We're more observant and discerning than they thought. :lol:

Anyway thanks for the screen caps. They were lovely. :D

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awwww, Flack! Look at that boy! He's got the whole "awwww, shucks" thing going on--the most dangerous kind of flirting! That bashful "who me? you think I'm cute?" gets the girls every time. :D

I can't believe they reused "Snow Day" footage for this ep! Maybe it was an insert that they decided they needed at the last minute and didn't have time to film?

8. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

^Yeah, last minute insert sounds about right. Probably decided to add it in the final editing stages and didn't want have to waste time and film. I bet they thought no one would notice a couple of seconds of old footage. Wrong, TPTB! :lol:

Lovely caps, Elsie! Totally adorable. :D

9. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

U know what's crazy? They didn't even bother to give the man the same shirt as in SD. See? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

They could have fixed it that way very easily, but no. Maybe it was a last minute decision, but I don't really see it extrictly needed, you could have showed him getting into the building, or getting close to the door following the blood trail, no need to use other episode footage (even if he's really sexy with the vest :lol:)

11. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:D The picspam continues:

The evil tie:

[​IMG]

Is it talking to you now? :lol:

[​IMG]

The must have close up on the eyes:

[​IMG]

12. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

*is dead*

There needs to be a warning of some sort on that last pic, Lorelai! :lol: Those eyes are so devastatingly mesmerizing...*stares some more*

His tie was pretty hideous, I gotta admit. :p Maybe he just picks his ties without looking? LOL.

Is it just me, or is his Kevlar vest shrinking? It looks smaller than the one he wore in "Down the Rabbit Hole".:lol:

13. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

*sigh*...nummy nummy...thanks Lorelai! - that last pic...WOW...I don`t know what I did, but he makes me wanna confess real bad...lol - i been a bad gurl ;)

14. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Sheesh! Mac's definitely going to have a word with Flack about his bad forensics skills. And Danny will have to give him a box of gloves for Christmas if he's going to be doing the CSIs jobs. ^_^ But he was so cute.
    And WHY must Flack/Angell be so cute? My friends were laughing at my prediciment about the Slashy Flack/Danny vs the Shippy Flack/Angell and which is cuter. I do love my slash! Might I ask why Flack was being flirty when he supposadly have has a girlfriend? Did I miss him dumping her? *sigh*
    Pictures! I love the pictures! They are absolutely wonderful!

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Danny might take offense to being told that Flack is cuter with Angell. ;)

I think Danny just needs to join the pair of them and we won't have to worry about it. :D

Despite Flack's repeated assertion that Devon was his GIRLFRIEND, I don't think it was meant to imply anything serious or long-term. That was a month ago in real time--who knows how long it's been in tv-time? So yeah, I'm not really concerned--I just assume she got tired of Flack or he got tired of fancy-schmancy parties. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.