Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Picture of the day from Season 3 " Speed Kills ":

[​IMG]

I just watched yesterday and I was like hell Calleigh looks at him like more than 5 seconds and I´m sure that she was thinking "oh my god is he hot!" It was such a specially scene from that episode I don´t know what you guys think but I loved :D

Yeah now I´m happy, we got some good CaRWash scenes last episode...and she smiles at him ONLY to him in all the episode, I guess she was happy too to have him back in the team.

There are hope CaRWashers ;)

_Suzy_ here I found 2 scene with them, enjoy!

Boyfriend trouble
    Calleigh ask Ryan about Sam

2. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

omigod, i love those scenes. make me squee! wasnt sure so..

does Samantha now work there?? I dont really get it...And, does she seem like a threat to our beautiful CaRWash, or is Ryan just being Ryan?

3. _Suzy_

_Suzy_ Victim

thnx for the lynks Saya_Ray ....luv it..i totally agree that only ryan can make calleigh smile like that...i also love that they were workign togther...calleigh totally asked to work with ryan on his first cse back..lol... ;)i was squeling...they are way too cute together.....thank for the lynks again...

i wonder wats gonna happen next week...hoping for more carwash soon...

4. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

hey all im back after 3 months i missed all you guys lol o ya when is the episode going to air when calleigh is drunk

5. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

yay! Welcome back, hahaguy ! Omigod did she really ask if she could work with him?? AWW, total Squee fest! Yeah, im really quite interested about that episode....

So, Calleigh turns up to work drunk?? Totally unlike her. Does anyone know what kind of story is behind it??

6. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

yay! Welcome back, hahaguy ! Omigod did she really ask if she could work with him?? AWW, total Squee fest! Yeah, im really quite interested about that episode....

So, Calleigh turns up to work drunk?? Totally unlike her. Does anyone know what kind of story is behind it??

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

well actually.....
    she doesn't turn up drunk. she just has had a couple drinks before she came to work and i think Stetler picked up on it...and you know how Stetler likes to exaggerate. but i don't think she'll be drunk...just probably barely under the legal limit

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hello CaRWashers! :) So the smattering of Ryan/Calleigh scenes have been on and off in the past few episodes (boooo...) but at least Ryan's back as a CSI and he can share many a scene with Cal. I don't know if it's the episodes or if it's just my drifting away from CSI (I hope it's not the latter! :() but I don't really remember last Monday's episode. I think Calleigh and Ryan worked together but I can't be sure. *sigh* Miami, you gotta step it up. You're losing my interest.

In any case, the main reason I came here was to ask you lovely and much more informed CaRWash shippers what episode this pic (<-- warning, big pic!) comes from. Many thanks!

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I know it...I know it :D
    *waves hand*
    It's from "Payback" 4X11 ;)
    Yeah..Calleigh and Ryan worked together last episode ;)

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

and there was some flirting too in the last ep!!! :D
    I hope they have some scenes together in the next ep!!!! an i like that Calleigh and Ryan still flirt....it's so cute!!!! and it adds to the greatness of the ship :D

11. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

aww, what kind of flirting??? I think theve opened up a bit more in the flirting stakes, Calleigh was really open about it in the hand touch scene. AND the eye flutter!! And to do it in front of Delko...oh my.
    Im thinking of writing a fanfic...and could someone possibly make me a CaRWash banner?? woould appreciate it. ;)

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

hahaguy, would you mind putting that in a spoiler box? There are people in here don't want to know about that sort of stuff. The people who reacted to you did good in putting in a spoiler box.

Hestia, it's indeed from Payback...and heyy...we have a CaKe shipper spy among us! :lol: Everybody hide the secret documents, and don't forget the extremely CaRWashy videotape!

I don't even know what episode is up next for CSI:Miami, lol, but I'm sure I'll hear about it soon enough.

CookiMonstasBabe, I'm sure they can help you out with a banner in the fanart section of the board.

13. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

woops sorry dutchie i havent been on here in a few months so i forgot no i remember lol

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

it was just the normal cute stuff. you know...Calleigh syas something then Ryan has some sarcastic but cute comeback that makes Calleigh blush and smile. and I can make you one Cookie here......what'd you think?

[​IMG]

15. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

WOW, thank you sooo much!! I love it!! I think i might use it... ; :D aww, lovely flirting as per usual. Thanks, Dutchie ill check it out. Nice to see you back!! Yay! CSI:Miami here tomorrow!! Is it on Mondays in the US??
    Curse this 3 line thing!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.