Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Ooh, sweet! Thanks, desertwind

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I heard that there was a casting call for a bull rider so I was expecting to hear something sooner or later that involved bull riding. THis is fro Ep 11 Booty and the beast.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah there was a casting call but it's been so long since I rode a bull, I missed that one!! :lol: and the thing that irks me, is I had no idea they were here :mad: People assume "oh, you live in Vegas" and that we see the 'cast' NOT, I read about them being here the next day. no for-warning, I always go "NO" :(

THOMAS MACK CENTER

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah same happens here, desertwind. We hear about the celebs being here usually the day after.

5. ItDontMatter

ItDontMatter Hit and Run

Nothing new just a tiny bit from usatoday.com about the bull riding epy

"•The crew from the CBS crime drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, set in Las Vegas, filmed part of an upcoming episode during Sunday's rides. It will be based on the demise of a rider following the finals. Actor William Petersen, who portrays Gil Grissom, watched the action with PBR CEO Randy Bernard."

6. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

I always love when there's an episode involving animals. At least we know the bulls are real, unlike that incredibly unrealistic bear from Season 5.
    This episode sounds like it'll be interesting, hopefully we'll find out more soon.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

To quote myself from last week, here are the spoilers for the bull riding episode that you're referring to: #811 Booty and the Beast

eta: the CSI Files spoiler report for this episode. :)

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Ooooh another Nick-In-Danger episode-me like!

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Ep 11 is about Bull riding, a rider gets trampled on the neck by a bull and later dies. Catherine, Grissom are on the case plus Nick & Greg (Yes!!) work a separate case together of a hit and run victim who might be the bull riders girlfriend.

Woo Hoo Nick & Greg together again! Me happy.

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

There are some new spoilers for #811, and they don't really give any additional information on the episode, apart from a title change. It's now apparently called 'Bull', which in my opinion, whilst short, is a much better title than it's previous one. ;)

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

As long as Nick is gonna be in danger, then I don't care what they call it!!!

12. Micha

Micha Rookie

Am I watching not good, or are there no spoilers for Episode 8.09 ??

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

There are spoilers for that episode. With some changes and confusion it seems that the episodes and running order changed a little. Now there is a new episode, which no details had been released for until last week, said to be #808 called "You Kill Me" and that is followed by #809 "Cockroaches", and then #810 "Life's a Bitch".

If you use the search feature or have a look back through this thread you'll be able to find some spoiler details for these episodes. :)

14. Micha

Micha Rookie

Thanx Elsie. So Cockroaches is episode 8.09 (with the same spoilers of that carbagetruck..)and You Kill Me is episode 8.08?

15. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

I dunno if its just me but is anyone finding this series not as good as the others?

I dunno if its because Sara is leaving and I duno if their relationship has effected how they are all acting, but they dont see to be a togetherness anymore and I actually dont think the crimes they are solving are as good!

Anyhow, is next weeks a follow on from an episode from a dif series? Im not quite sure what everyone is talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.