George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Nice idea and well spotted Jacquie. :)

I've taken part in something similar on another forum I'm involved with although that isn't an international board like this one. It worked very well and has been going on for a few years now. I'll pm you shortly.

2. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Hello all,
    Thought Nicky was cute in the epi, but I get confused when he wears outfits that are so similar to other seasons! Is it just me, or did he look just like he did at the beginning of season 6 on the scene of the trailer that had the car drive through it? No?...ok, ignore me!

Yeah, I cringed when swing was mentioned too...then there was that "very special locker room scene" moment with a certain female csi and Greg. That actually made me do a little "hooray!" dance!

Next week's trailer had me cringe but for a different, Nick-related moment. When Jack asks Grissom if he's ever had to explain to the parents of a kidnapped child that sometimes the acts are random...all I could think of was Grave Danger. Goosebumps!

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

The episode is okay, except Nicky in the beginning, I could watch him all day then all of a sudden he's disappear close to the end then all of a sudden it Catherine and Ronnie's show.

McStokes, you mean Sara in the locker room, that was boring. Sara should talk to Nick, not Greg. Greg will never understand Sara, like Nick did. She should ask him, how he handle almost death scene.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

NicknGrissom I think McStokes was referring to the fact that she's glad Sara is leaving but I do agree with you on that Nick and Sara should have been the two having the discussion. They bonded over Gum Drops and Nick was the one that found the info to help find Sara. He was also the one to see the reflection from the mirror that Sara was carrying. Our hero to the rescue again :)

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks, Jacquie, I forgot that McStokes don't like Sara and can't stand her. I do like Sara, but I don't watch the show, because Sara is leaving and she wasn't the reason I watch, it was Nick and Grissom the one I watch the show.

6. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

You are not alone with this tought, McStokes! I had the same impression and because I just watched Bodies in Motion a week ago on DVD I noticed it at all. Well, if they decide on re-using the good Nick outfits, that's fine with me.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I agree that conversation should have been between Sara and Nick and not Sara and Greg. I really didn't pay attention to what was said though.

They can reuse all the white open Nick shirts that they want. I won't argue with it. Those are some of my favorite. I would also like to see the blue ones from Mea Culpa and Crows Feet reused. :D

Susan

8. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Oh, yes...the blue shirts. Very, very nice!

Sorry, it's true I'm not a big fan of Sara, but I do agree that maybe a chat with Nick might have been better than the random sighting of Greg we had!

9. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

my favourite is when he wears a black dress shirt with jeans. i like that very very much...

*offers chocolate chip cookies ro nayone to celebrate the fact that i finally took a day off tomorrow :D*

10. Amy777

Amy777 Rookie

I don't know if GE will pass the picket line or not, or if he will openly support the strike but I have a list of people I would just love to send to CA to replace all the script writers that are participating. :lol: Then we could get some really good Nick episode. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for my favorite shirts, I always like the black t-shirts, and the dark blue polo style shirts.

11. Jacquie

Amy I hadn't thought of sending some other people in to write the scripts. There are a number of people who have written some excellent fan fic. Maybe they should go :)

I'll get in on the shirt discussion here. GE looks good in t-shirts especially the nice form fitting ones. I love it when he wears the dress shirts with 2-3 buttons undone. Hint Hint George :) Yes I know you don't want to hear this but you are soooo drool worthy when you wear shirts like that :p :devil:

12. Jacquie

Certainly not much Nick last night :mad: but again we had Nick to the rescue. He got the idea to check the tax form and came up with a finger print. Our hero :)

Now on to the kidnapping moment. Boy did that bring back thoughts of Grave Danger. It very much looked like Grissom and Nick didn't want the discussion brought up. I don't think Griss would have known how to deal with any more questions and Nick just looked like he didn't want to go there. I don't think it was a well that part of my life is over look but it looked more like he was not wanting to bring it up. Let's move on instead of going back look. If that makes sense. I was just wanting to hug Nick to get him safe from the pity or starring eyes that may have come from Malone.

13. Jacquie

:eek: People we've let the George/Nick discussion slip to the second page :eek: So we all know George is a Dallas Cowboy fan courtesy of our $11 hair cut interview from over a year ago. Do you think GE watches all their games or just follows them in the sports section. Also I noticed that the Texas Tech football team lost to Texas yesterday in college football. Do you think George follows his old alma mater in sports?

14. KFK

KFK Witness

Hi All,

I'm new to talk CSI, though I will admit to lurking for awhile. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Ya all have a great week.

K.

15. Jacquie

Welcome KFK :) Don't worry about the lurking part because we've all done it :) Pull up a chair make yourself comfortable and have fun with all things George/Nick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.