Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

welcome to the snickers thread everyone!!

i can't believe someone people dont like sara and nick togehter. they're so cute! like, can you imagine them sitting in the breakroom, nick's arm around sara, both smiling like fools! aww:):)

and then they have a little kiss before going out, but then their one, quicky kiss turns into a complete make out fest:p haha!!

i love snickers!:)

[​IMG]

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

O/T Guys, do you read the new Tv guide for next week? It said, so long Jorja, if you look down on the bottom of the 8th season of Dead Dollls, you will read about what Carol said in the tv guide. She said, she cry that Grissom finally found her. Did she watch the show? Grissom didn't find her, Nick did. I guess Grissom get the credit, he came after the paraholicopter came. I wish I have her e-mail, so I can e-mail and correct her that Nick is the one that find her.

Sound like we not going to get Nick and Sara to work on their case together, sound Grissom and Sara will work on their last case together, I hope not. All I see Sara and Grissom work together all the time, Grissom need to trust the teams, they are not going to take Sara away from him. I hope the tv guide is wrong. I can't wait to see the preview on Thursday night to see who Sara work with.

I know I haven't write a Story for a while, I'm working on 1 story it called, Undercover CSI. Meg and Emily, where is your story? I know Work and School does come first and keep you busy.

Just cause Sara is leaving, doesn't mean we give up our writing, we can pretend Sara is still work in the lab.

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

So... I'm pretty much looking forward to the Hannah case more than any other one in existence. I just hope they do a good job on that one, or I'm going to be pretty peeved. This is one of their last chances to do something right, so they better present something worthwhile or I'm going to kick someone HARD.

That... and then they really need to fix this whole lack of YoBling thing before I lose all interest in the show.

-LLK

4. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I *just* updated Back to You at fanfiction.net. I'm going to update here in a few minutes, and then over at the snickers forum. :)

A friend of mine is supposed to scan the article for me, so I'm looking forward to seeing that.

If Nick and Sara don't work together on this case, I will be contacting CBS. Not as a shipper, but as a fan of the show. Honestly - if Nick and Sara don't work together on this case, it'd be a horrible thing. Mainly because it was their case to begin with. It was the A plot of the show, and they were the leads on it. Warrick worked with them, and Cath helped, but it was *their* case. They worked together. They had differing opinions, then Sara was told by Hannah herself that she didn't kill anyone and that she'd fooled Sara. It'd be nice to see them showing some emotion - about the case, about their personal lives and issues with one another . . . *sighs* I will storm the CBS studio if I have too . . .

Now, I haven't got a clue about the writers strike other than the fact that it will impact CSI in one way or another. However I don't really care at the moment. So long as we don't have to wait, because of the strike, to see this particular episode with Hannah, which I believe is Jorja's final episode.

Does anyone know if the writers strike will impact when the episode is aired?

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

meg! you updated!! lmao, nice. i'll read it right away.

i've been extremely busy with school and everything so i dont have alot of time, but i'm gonna try and work on it/finish the update tomorrow. i've actually been thinking about that:p i'm sorry you guys, i complely abandoned it. but, i will get it back:)

UUGH!! 'grissom fought to save sara's life.', 'grissom saved sara'. THAT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING!! did ANYONE BUT US watch the episode? nick found the connection to the car, and he FOUND SARA!! almost dead!! uugh... grissom didn't do anything. he found another dead body, thinking it was sara. and then he 'ran' the nick's side as HE (nick) was putting water on her and talking to her.

Nick: sara!... sara, it's nick. i'm here.

EEE!!!! HE'S SO CUTE:):):):)

i really hope something will happen in that episode. like, sara and nick go down memory line! lmao. but the way things are going so far (grissom saved sara... blah blah blah) it's not loooking like we're getting the episode we're hoping/wishing for.

ok.. i'll stay positive but, aware....

writers on strike? i haven't heard of that... what's going on?

*OFF TO READ MEG'S ADORABLE STORY!*

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

O/T CSI will be okay, it won't affect them, because it will go on repeat in Dec. The Script already in the bank, they already got the script throughout the year 'till next Feb. Whether the show will go on in 9th season. It WGA writer are on strike, Marg's husband is one of them, because he is the president of the WGA and she support them. Why don't they just give them what they want, they the one make money, we buy their DVD, Game and other thing too. They should been the one get more money then 4% they get. I don't know how long it going to be, I hope it not long then last time, they lost 500 millions dollars back in 1988. I don't think they will do it again.

Back on topic- I hope we get to see Nick and Sara one last time together and I hope Nick hug Sara. That will be the wish come true.

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

so.. the csi writers are going on strike... interesting.

i'll go and write for CSI, AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY ME!! i'd LOVE to do that. but, everyone would have to be prepared for the CUTEST snickers moments and ZERO gsr interatction!! lmao, now that would be a dream come true!! hahaha

i really hope nick does something cute when she leaves. like, he hugged GRISSOM when he left for four weeks... so he's got to do something BIGGER for sara. seeing as she's LEAVING and he LOVES her. maybe... a kiss:) lmao!! that'd be so cute. everyone's watching *except grissom* and nick just grabs her and plants one on her. he pulls away right before grissom walks in!! hahahha!!

OMGOODNESS!! meg!! you're story was so good!!! i can't wait for the update!! aww man! i love snickers! they're sooo cute!:)!

8. megbing

megbing Police Officer

Hey all! Thanks csiemily for answering my question and for posting the pic.

That was a really scene! :)

I agree that both of them should be working on the Hannah case together. They just have to!

I'm hoping they could at least talk about what happen to them. But seeing as we don't have that much episode left with Jorja it might never happen. :(

9. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

My concern with the show is that I've read articles that have stated the networks might just air one new episode here and there, with a whole bunch of repeats in between. I don't necessarily think that will happen, but if it does, we might not end up seeing "Hello Goodbye" for a number of weeks, if not months . . .

I am under the impression that there are at least a few new scripts in the can which have not been shot yet, but given the rigorous schedule, I doubt that it's a heck of a lot. I suppose with December just around the corner and the fact that that month is chalk full of repeats anyway should be of some consolation, but it's not.

I had no idea that the WGA had lost $500 million back in '88 during the last strike (or was it '84?). Yowza! Thinking about how much money that would be in todays value is scary and inconceivable. Hopefully it won't come to that, but honestly, I think this is a hot button issue. Obviously, one side can not exist without the other, but unless they are able to come to a conclusion in fairly short order, we might be forced to sit through lots of reruns, or worse yet, tune into reality TV! Yikes!

On the plus side, that'd give me (us) more time to work on my story! :)

NicknGris - URGH! I can not believe it sounds like Grissom will be working the case. I mean, I sort of expected that, but it had better be Sara and Nick as the leads. It was there case to begin with. Whatever happened to the spoiler about Nick taking the lead this season, proving that he has what it takes for a supervisory position??? Maybe it was really just a foiler . . . *crosses arms across chest and pouts*

10. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I honestly don't know what they're going to do, but I'm thinking/hoping that we won't see much of a difference until the new year. The way I figure it, they've got enough scripts already done to get us through November and early December. The middle of December is when it becomes rerun city, and that doesn't stop until the middle of January. So maybe they'll solve it by then?? I wasn't around during the strike in the 80s so I don't know, maybe I'm being naive, but still...I don't think Sara's ep will be postponed. Especially with all the build up to it.

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

wow, i didnt no this whole strike thing was happening. i really hope it all works out though. i love csi and the writing is amazing *well, minus the GSR parts*...

moving back to snickers talk:)

megbing (bing for short? since we already have a meg:p), you could hardly see it happen, but yeah... nick put his arm around sara!! eee!! it was so cute:).

glad to see you're sticking around here! seems like your a really dedicated snickers shipper... I LOVE THAT!! i am too!!:) lol!

man, i really want sara and nick (just sara and nick) to have a case together. grissom and sara working together in her last epsiode? what?! the hello goodbye is the last episode and that's sara and nick's case. i thought (at first, during the summer time) i heard that nick and catherine were gonna work it. and then sara lived and i heard sara, nick and catherine were gonna work it. i haven't heard anything of grissom. i REALLY hope he wont be there and hopefully sara and nick will work VERY closely:)!! haha

i was listening to a sound and loved the chorus.. reminded me of us snickers shippers!

I will go down with this ship,
    I won't put my hands up and surrender.
    there will be no white flag above my door.
    I'm in love, and always will be

stick with it you guys!! sara has to come back for you tricky nicky! lmao

MEG!! i loved your update!! it was so cute! i was working on my today but i didn't get it finished. hopefully soon though! *crosses fingers*

12. lostladyknight

Emily how's that background coming?

And, I wouild love to say that I'd go down with this ship, but I'm standing tall for YoBling till the very end. The demise of snickers would seriously damage my love of the show.

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

it's coming. i've been really busy but i PROMISE i'll have it made for you by the end of this week. thursday, maybe saturday. that ok?

lol. you really do love your yobling. lmao!

well, the only ship i LOVE is snickers. always has been... always will be. but i do like PureJoy and YoBling also. both of those ships, i think have great chemistry!

i was also working on another video. lol, wow.. i have alot of snickery stuff on my plate:

video
    wallpaper
    story
    and i started the snickers scenario thread up again. so, drop by there and post something. right now it's nick and sara stuck in an elevator and they're doing truth or dare. for a heads up.. nick already has his shirt OFF. lmao!!

14. lostladyknight

I do love Yobling

It's like

Yobling
    Snickers
    Everything else.

But I do loves me my Snickers, so... you have to realize that I REALLY love YoBling.

I'm leaving town first thing on Friday for a business trip. I MIGHT have a compter with me, I might not. But, I'll def. be here tomorrow for a while. I do have dinner plans, but those don't usually get in the way of my CSIness too much, so I'm sure you'll hear from me.

Anytime is good, I was just worried you forgot about me. Thank you!!!

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aww... no way! hope could i forget about YOU!! lol:p i'll have it done soon. i promise.

i just finished this essay i had to do. uugh, i hate writing essays. i'm MUCH better at stories. i like being creative not writing down TONS and TONS of facts!! lol

so, do you guys think we'll get a snickers moment tomorrow? *crossing fingers* maybe since grissom's involved with jack...... maybe nick will SQUEEZ in some time with sara:) lol. THEY HAVENT EVEN TALKED YET. well.. except for the 'you wanna ride'

haha... i HAVE to love nick stokes:p lmao!!:):)