Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

The idea of a crossover with them is seriosuly making me drool right now! :p I keep thinking of the fan fics we have read where this has happened. :devil: Maybe those writers should sumit their story ideas to TPTB!

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think Twiz's story would be amazing! *cough HINT cough* :D

3. CSI_Kat

So would yours! LOL

Ok so IF there was a crossover.....do you think they would be able to work a case together - or would they need to be separated!?! :devil: Ooooh - maybe we could find out more about Ryan's life outside of work this way!

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

IF the crossover happened, I bet they's work together but there would be some major eye sex going on. And prolly a lot of "accidently" bumping into one another. :devil:

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Holy Cow it's been so long since I posted in here, WTF. RL sucks.

ANyways I agree if there was a cross over and they worked together there would be a lot of flirting going on and "eye sex" LOL..yeah a lot. I'd imagine a lot of outtakes of them since they wouldn't be able to concentrate on their lines.

MY story..*raises brow* don't think so. So Sara, the countdown is on to the end of your rehearsal and hopefully a new chapter in your ficcy, YAY.

As for a cross over w/ the two shows I don't see it happening since the LV. peeps weren't happy about the spin off. BUt who knows since Sara/Jorga is leaving maybe they will get disparate and need something new.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Yes, Twiz your story! :p

Well I have to post the banner challenge on Sunday, if the board isn't down. Monday I should be able to start some work, since the show doesn't run Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Don't worry I won't make Ryan an Greg sound likeYoopers form the show!. :D

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

*breathes life back into the thread*

I'll start offerng virtual Ryan and Greg plushies and accessoris! :D

8. anza

anza Hit and Run

Umm...to my defence, my first loyalty is to Nick/Greg...so...yeah. I've been writing much about them, lately.

:insert embarrassed cough here:

Anyway, I really don't know if I have any Ryan/Greg in me (I can't even laugh at that sorry pun). And the only reason I bring this up is because this "chemistry" (I can laugh at this pun) is running out of half-lives (laughing at this one, too).

I do have another young Ryan and Greg that I'll write for the "Summer Series", but nothing more (as of yet) for "Thanks for the Memories". Although, there's a szmut idea that's burgeoning (who uses that?) in my head. I see it, but I just don't know what to do with it. :confused:

...or maybe I could work that first meeting thing that's persistantly kicking me in the back of the head...the scene from "Four Reasons for Hesistation and One for Certainty" - the second part when Greg goes to Miami (I guess that ties into the current discussion, as well) hints at it.

Oh, by the way, anyone have a birthday coming up? I'll use it as a deadline for a fic and dedicate them to you...surprisingly, it works.

And the Halloween thing (I know I'm late, I always am), in the SS fic, Ryan was Superman and Greg was a firefighter...I'm not sure if I was too subtle with that one. Other than that, for the present, I don't think they would need costumes, lol.

Unless you count the lack of aformentionend costumes.

9. CSI_Kat

Anza - raises hands slowly....my bday is next month (Dec23) does that work or is it to far away?

Ok so now we have Thanksgiving approaching.....think our boys would celecrate that?

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

My birthday is Feb 16th...I think that might be too long...

I think they would celebrate at a huge CSI dinner (all of the characters could be there), especially Greg. I swear that kid eats more in a day then most ppl. :D Ryan would go to play footsie with Greg under the table. :devil:

11. anza

anza Hit and Run

Oh no, that's fine. You're already on my list anyway courtesy of LJ reminders. I'm thinking of doing a "first" for you and me. And you'll realise what I mean when you read it because it's more along the lines of that N/G I wrote, which I think you'll appreciate. :devil:

It'll probably be up by this weekend, maybe? Anything to procrastinate with NaNoWriMo, lol.

Thanksgiving...I'm really bad with holidays. I forgot about it, honestly. But what would they do? I don't necessarily think it would involve their families (what's left of Ryan's anyway). Since crime does happen to escalate around the holidays, they'd probably be on the clock; based off the show, too.

But maybe they could find sometime to call each other, right before Greg goes to work and before Ryan goes to bed. This is turning into a fic idea, but bear with me (this is how my writing starts...randomly). They would probably converse on the phone since they wouldn't be able to see each other and say things like "I miss you," and there would be these really tense moments of silence where the "L Word" would be expected but neither of them say it, so they talk about random stuff...

And I'll stop there because that's not really a coherent thought.

Oh, and I need to say this before I forget (which I know I should), but your icon, Kat; if Jake Gyllenhaal and Eric Szmanda had a son...

I leave it there.

...from that angle, anyway.

12. CSI_Kat

Oh Oh Oh - I remember that other fic. It was smokin'!!!! :devil: You are awesome!!! I will have to keep my eyes open for that. I am sooo far behind in my LJ flist.....I need to get caught up.

My icon - well we were sooo starved for pics of Ryan as a CSI again. I just had to make that!

13. klj7678

klj7678 Dead on Arrival

this is an awesome pairing. my mom says these two are twins. i think there should be a crossover episode where greg and ryan profess their love for each other.

14. CSI_Kat

Yes! That would be my dream! I think they used to look a lot alike but not anymore. I do think there good looks very much compliment each other!

15. anza

anza Hit and Run

wolfesgamergirl - I can still fit your b-day before this year (the power of my lack of concept of time)...anything to put off writing my novel, lol. Something you want in particular, or you don't mind if I use one of my ideas, already?

Footsie? Oh my gosh, how adorable and nostalgic of the innocence many of us seem to have left behind...sorry, I'm in the mood for some angst.

Kat - Seriously, I want to have your szmut up sometime, soon. Wish you luck on your f-list...I haven't been up with mine, either and I'm petrified...so I just mess with what's current, lol.

klj7678 - Hi and welcome, nice to have another person straying to the grey side.

And the real reason for my post - lest I hide with my tail between my legs - is a new fic called Chemistry, of which I dedicate to sandersidle because that pun still cracks me up (it's so corny) and that's how I refer to R/G...as chemistry.

It's what's referenced in Four Reasons for Hesistation and One for Certainty where Ryan and Greg talk to the Miami team about their first meeting.

I call this one...maturely silly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.