Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Sorry JorjaFoxfan big bummer :(.. just wait it out, my fan blew up in the tower/hard drive last Monday, and I dragged into the computer shop.. so just see what happens, and the video is cute "GIL" and Jack was so cute too, this will be a blockbuster episode,, and I thought the dogs name was Bruno :confused: but HANK was a dog, and that's funnly too! maybe they've got two dogs :confused:

[​IMG] Here Bruno or Hank.. good boy :D

2. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I think Billy's dog's name is Bruno... and Grissom's dog's name is Hank... but I'm not sure about that...

3. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

c'est vrai, Billy's boxer is named Bruno and apparently the GSR pup is named Hank. Which I find amazingly hilarious. Should this be in a spoiler box? I think not, yet I'm terrified of a mod slap :eek:

ANYway...I'm very excited about the next episode...and the one after that. After those two, I guess we'll have to see how it goes, won't we?

I shall end my ramble now and go to bed...bon nuit

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Bruno played Hank, we just didn't know his characters name was Hank. How funny is it they named the dog Hank. I wonder if Grissom had him or if Sara helped pick the name.

BabyBunting , I tracked down that danceoftheheart fic & read the cobwebs story. Thanks for mentioning it, it's very good. I think I'm becoming a fanfic addict. Well GSR fanfic anyway.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i hope they don't have a cat called Heather. anyway, if the Hank thing is true, i think it's hilarous and means that those two have a VERY healthy relationship, lol. unless it's Grissom's mother's 15 year old pooch.

6. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

If they had a pet named Heather wouldn't it have to be a female dog?

7. Desertwind

Adzix
    Adzix, that made me LOL for sure. I love your thinking Heather, for their cat!! good one :lol:

8. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

eeee TY very much!! and nope, never even attempted to write like that before...

gosh I have 9 reviews now and I was up last night totally BUZZING from how great the responses have been to my first attempt 500 word drabble! i'm now desperately trying to think of something new to write... i have a couple of ideas, watch this space.

LMAO oh I really needed that, lol if they had a pet called Heather it'd need to be a lady dog! Seriously though someone needs to buy the CSI writers one of those baby name books! we now have 2 Davids, 2 Ronnies and 2 Hanks!

9. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i know! the double names make me mad, like hank isnt that bad cause technically we only have one cause the annoying EMT doesnt appear on the show anymore. we have 2 ronnies though? whos the other one??
    another thing is i LOVE that little half wink Grissom gives Sara in that promo for the WaT crossover, its soooo adorable!! maybe those semi-kissing promos are for this eppy [/Dreamer] maybe Jorja leaving the show it for the best..littler gsr portions = Less spaz/panic/anxiety/emotional attacks...gotta be healthier. <-- Nah. :D
    y'all know what? We should start an "i hate Ronnie" thread haha shes sooo annoying [no offense to anybody that likes her] im done now! Je suis aujourd'hui surexcité

10. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if they had a female dog (hehe) named Heather! Actually, that's a complete lie, I wouldn't love it because I don't love Heather and I think one ex-named-pet is enough, n'est-ce pas?

I'm not a fan of Ronnie's either, I think she's a bit juvenile for the show. Whatever, no one could replace Sara's character anyway. Man, I'm going to miss Sara/Jorja so much!! C'est triste...

11. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Hank was a dirty dog! Do you think maybe Grissom adopted him when Sara was dating Hank, to console himself? Or do you think they adopted him as a couple? I wonder...

12. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

we have Ronnie Litre, the big guy in Questionable Documents.

got a new GSR fanfic up BTW guys, see link below :D

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

hey baby, where is the "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?" (who watches the watchers? you mentioned? the link in fanfiction isn't working for me
    i found your stories, thanks to your handy little link there, lol.
    i'm dying for some good fanfics and gsrness to ease the pain of all the crap that's going on w/ it in the show!

14. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

here ya go who watches the watchers?

I'd also recommend anything written by "AngelEddison","Vplasgirl" and "griot aka Michele" - they all write really good GSR stuff.

15. Desertwind

It's amazing that you fans find the time to write fan-fiction :eek: good for you all.. and do you think Sara will play a pivotal appearance in this week's ep? I hope so, and two hr. special.. awesome![​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.