Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay so the "333" thing has to do with Drew? Is he the stalker? Is that the deal, cuz I couldn't really find the actual spoiler...just bits that make it seem that Mac goes back to his hometown and discovers something bad that Drew was involved in or something...it's all fuzzy for me! Anyone clear it up? Please! I do like the idea of Stella and Mac surviving it together though...that sounds good and it sounds like it will totally draw them together! Sweet on that!! :D

Lynny always babes...always! Ready...Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss....KISS!!

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Probably. But Pam Veasey is the Flack fan among the writers haha. I know Zuiker is a D/L shipper -- or he mentions it a lot. Lenkov is the Danny fan.

I had a scriptwriting workshop thingy class and they said the same thing. Since TV series scripts aren't written in one go, these writers need inspiration and write the next episode to lean towards what the viewers want. Sometimes, and they won't cop to it (my prof is a scriptwriter himself), they take ideas from the fans themselves.

And maybe Mac can dress up as Superman or Batwan -- with a cape. So he can shield all the prying eyes from Stella, have her all to himself! :devil:

I KNOW!!! OMG, what I would give to take the reins. :lol: But really, I'd still make it about the science. Yet I'd add more huggy moments with SMACked. As for the other possible ships... weeeeell..... hmmmm....

And now, the bunny bit me.

See this: Mac and Stella having a sit-down dinner somewhere. And out pops Drew out of nowhere. What'll happen? :lol:

Hey, can you guys post the spoiler here, in a box? Too slow and lazy to head on over there haha. Thanks!

3. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Well, when I started the whole so called spoiler, i was talking about what I first read on the "season four"'s thread and it was posted by lorelai. I don't know if people is talking about other spoilers, if so, please add here, too!

The team meets with the superintendent of the Chicago Tribune Building and a slick, nerdy techy inmate in Rikers for computer fraud. We see a young 7-year-old Drew and a 14-year-old Mac and his friend in flashbacks.

And yeah, Cate I can definitely picture your scene. ;)

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

4. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Okay, here we go with the major spoiler. But be warned, this basically ruins any surprise for you and completely reveals the story that is based in Chicago. Don't say you haven't been warned! ;) Still, we're talking spoiler. :D

At the end of eppy 09, Stella will find a box in her car which causes bomb squadron to come out, but in the end it is a puzzle that sb (see beneath) placed there for her to solve. When she and Mac put things together and look other clues Mac has received, it will lead Mac to a building in Chicago. So he goes to Chicago where he finds a dead body in an empty room on an unused floor, the word ‘coward’ is written in red paint on the wall. The local PD establish that the guy died 30 years ago and believe that he had been buried and was recently dug up. Sinclair sends Flack to Chicago to keep an eye on Mac, because he is worried that Mac will embarrass the department. The dead guy is identified as Joey Toole, and Mac knew him when he was a child living in Chicago. Young Mac and his friend Jimmy had been there when he died. Joey had been attacking Jimmy’s brother Will, and was shot to death by Jimmy. Mac had the gun first but was frozen in fear and couldn’t pull the trigger. Will also died.

It's Drew (aka Stella's new stalker.) He had two older brothers, and the middle brother was a good childhood friend of Mac's. We learn via flashbacks that when Mac was 14, he and the middle brother tagged along with the oldest brother when he went to make a delivery to a man staying in a motel. The delivery was money, and when the man realized that some of the money was missing he beat the oldest brother until he killed him. Mac somehow ended up with a gun belonging to the man but freezes up and can't shoot him. The middle brother snatches the gun and kills the man. Unbeknownst to anyone else, Drew had tagged along too. He was standing outside, by a door marked "333", and saw the whole thing. So in present day, he blames Mac for his oldest brother being killed (because if Mac had gone ahead and shot him the oldest brother might not have been beaten so badly that he died) and his middle brother becoming a killer (he thinks Mac should have pulled the trigger instead.) (from Spoiler thread)

Now, you see! That MUST cause sweet SMACK interaction in the aftermaths! :D

5. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

Just to see if I understood it right. Drew and Mac know eachother from the past? And Drew is the one hitting on Stella right now? WUT? That can't be a coincidence!

6. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

The Flack in Chicago I know from the D/F thread. But deym, this is MAJOR! The CSI:NY writers really pumped it up this season. Good for them (and they go on strike lol). So lemme get this straight.... Mac knew Drew's brother(s) when they were kids? But not *Drew* himself?

7. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Well I guess that "Drew" is not the real name of the perp, because in "Time's up" Stella brings his name up on a conversation with Mac and he didn't recognize it. But here is still something that keeps me thinking. It is, Mac and Flack are the only ones going to Chicago -well, I guess Drew will be there, too-, but Stella stays in NY. Just wondering if TPTB are going to include her on the final resolution of the 333-case.

Well, what is sure is that the chances are high for us to see great SMacked moemtns!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

8. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Wow! That sounds really good! :) Sounds like some great SMack times ahead!

9. longlivetheship

longlivetheship Victim

hello,
    i'm new to the board but i've been watching the show on and off.i'm a danny/lindsay shipper as well as mac and stella.how's the status of their relationship right now? any good moments recently?
    thanks

10. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Hey, longlivetheship! Welcome to the thread!
    Well, about your question, I don't want to ruin you any episode in case you don't want to know about spoilers, so, maybe you should let us know which was the last episode you saw or be more specific about the spoilers thing.

And don't worry, you'll see how here we are all willing to talk about Mac and Stella!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

11. longlivetheship

longlivetheship Victim

ah,i love spoilers so spoil me away :)
    i've been lurking on youtube as well and found some nice videos. what's happened with stella and the HIV? and i also came across the vid where stella kisses mac on the cheek.anything else since then?

12. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

She was negative thank heavens!

Nothing huge e.g. like them getting married and having lots of sex and babies :devil: No things just went back to normal...ish

13. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

haha nice one munchy!
    Hmmmm about all these spoilers coming up...interesting.

So guys what's happening next ep? Commuted sentences right? I've been on youtube for AGES and still havent found a promo for it. What's with that? They didn't have onel ast week either.

14. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

I haven't seen the prom, either. By the way, I took the resumé below from the season four thread "just the facts", so for further information, you can just go there, ;)

"Commuted Sentences" - Mac and the team find a man stabbed to death in Madison Square Park and a woman shot dead on the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art . and they soon realize that the two victims have a criminal past in common, on CSI: NY Wednesday, Nov. 7 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Well, I don't know if that ep will bring us SMacked moments. Since last week episode's "Boo" hadn't that much SMacked's content, I hope the new one will be better at that point. :p

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

15. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Yeah, I am kinda hoping that as well. Last week was weak in that kinda sense (though I wasn't much of a fan of the actual eppy either). But if not just repeat the mantra 4x10, 4x10, 4x10... :devil: :lol:

Hey longlivetheship ! Great to have you around! Welcome to SMACKWorld. I don't know if you have seen any of S4 yet, but it has some lovely moments shipperwise. Go just back a couple of pages and read about Mac
    telling Stella that she should take the plunge into another romantic relationship and telling that they are very much alike. :D Peyton also broke up with Mac and Stella coming then to the pub where he plays bass after she finds out to just be there for him.

Guys, I know... we all know of this but I thought I do a spoiler box for our newbie anyways. :)

SMACK RULES! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.