The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To Nikki: You didn't act like this when Jinxy was adopted. Yes, you have a new baby brother now. Get over it. You're his big sister, you should be protecting him, playing with him and loving him, not hissing at him everytime he comes near you. Girl, you need to get your act together because he needs you. Stop being such a meanie. We love you just the same as we always did, and just because Ami is now a part of the family doesn't make that any less true. You've been the top cat for 6 years and you'll always be our babygirl, but it's time to put your jealousy aside and realize that you're not an only child anymore.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To guy in my class: Will you stop being so unfair? Don't go telling my friend how you did the whole project and how you're so pissed off. You said you were going to bring in your laptop on the workday, but then you said it'd be easier to work on it at home. But I thought you ment we'd work on it together at school and then you would type it up. Not you doing the whole thing at home the night before, not giving me a chance to say what I want to say, and then going and complaining about how you did the whole project.

You didn't even give me a chance to work on it. And when it was the work period all you did was talk to the other girl in our group about pointless stuff when I was trying to get you to concentrate! So STFU BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY FAULT. :mad:

3. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

To my Mom: Why do you still insist on knowing everything I do? When I am on the computer you like demand to know what I am doing and who I am talking to. News Flash I will be 18 in 5 days! I think it's time for you to realize that I am old enough to do my own thing and make my own decisions even if they turn out to be the wrong one! I have to make some mistakes too!It's how I will learn!

4. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

to my mom's friend's ex-husband: you make me laugh

to mom: please stop saying i am fat and that the shirts i wear make me look really fat. i know i'm skinny, but you always make me feel self-conscience and ugly when you do so please stop. i know i won't be as skinny as some people, but that doesn't make me fat! just because your mom always called you the 'fat one' of the family doesn't mean you have to say that to me. i don't like it!

to self: wow, you spent a lot of money today. good job at gettingyour first paycheck from Sobeys!

to gf: i love randomly jumping in closets!

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To gf: Get better! :)

To stupid snow: You are stupid and icky and white. No one lieks white icky stupid snow. Including me. You should all melt away and never ever come back! Thankyou!

To me: Get a job! I'm pretty sure you don't like cleaning up around the house so your roommates will pay you rent!

To Chelsea: You should not do anthign today...you should hang out with mee! :D

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

What is this thread about?

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Erm... a thread where people can RANT and RAMBLE about ..pretty much everything - kinda let it out. I guess you get pretty good idea about it when you read the posts in the thread

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To my freaking body: Cant you just function normal so I am at least able to stay awake a few more hours?! Every time I come home from work you are like dead, you hurt and you´re sore and you just wanna rest. I feel like a freaking 80 year old!

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To a friend: I'm so glad you know about us now :). It's a lot less irritating to have to hide everything, and honestley, you deserved to know. I'm sorry you had to figure it out on your own. But I'm glad you understand :). You're kinda like the stepping stone of my life, I wouldn't be anywhere without you. Thanks :)

To sister: I love you so much. You're dealing with a lot right now, I know, but you'll get through it, you've already gotten through so much more.

To the room temperature of this house: Get warmer! I don't like being cold!

10. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

To my Father: I've had it with your ignorance. If I'm such a problem child why don't I just die already? It would probably be better if I did so you can raise your precious younger children to be something other than a failure cause apparently I'm one. If this situation doesn't change, and I still don't talk to you, Im gone. Im going back to live with mom so you can be the perfect father to the other kids.

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm drunk and feel like rambling. :D

To the cute cat lying to my right: You're soooo adorable. We're all noisy and you're actually sleeping. You're awesome, I love you.

To girlfriend to my right: Schtopp saying I'm not trunk. I äm!

To sexy chick in movie: Stop looking like somebody else, I can't place your stupid face who do you look like?

To weather: Don't be so cold we're supposed to go out and get to the party, but you're so f**ing cold we can't be bothered to get outside.

To brain: Don't be so fuzzy and give me the ability for coherrent sentences back.

To bladder: Don't be so full I went to pee half an hour ago!

12. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To body:

Why are you so ill and tired lately and when do you start to act normal again.. Its getting on my nurves to feel so much pain all the time..

To my mind:

Why cant you write any more, why do you have to hide?? Why am i so confussed?? Just help me out please..

To any one:

I am sorry that i am not much around, its just a busy time lately and i am tired all the time.. I dont even know how to respond to others or what to say and i lost a lot of my creativity.. I will be back soon just need some time and i am still reading around here.. Think about all of you.. *hugs*

13. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

For some odd reason, I found that quite hilarous :p

To my cousin: You're fun when you're wasted! Can't say I was completley sober either, but I was not as plastered as you...fore I was not dancing by myself in the middle of the floor.

To my uncle: I cannot seriously believe you actaully bought three spiced rums, then was like "ooops, forgot I have to drive home...drink all of these Levon!" I guess it's kind of my fault I actually drank them. But meh, I had fun :p

To my roommate: You go through boys like there is no tomorrow! Yeesh kid, you might run out of men!

To my girlfirend: I missed you so much this weekend, I may have been having a lot of fun, but still, it would have been more fun without you. I'm glad I'm back :)

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

C:
    "This isn't working out". That's what I wanted to say. I typed it 12 times, but I had to erase it. would it have made things better if I had? What about if I said "I wish you were a better boyfriend" or "Stop making everything about you"? Would that have solved our problems? No. It would have just made you mad. We're so good together, when things are good. When things are bad, we just... don't work. how do we expect to have a life together like this? If I talk to you, we fight. If I don't you brush it off and act like everything is ok. It's not ok... I don't know if it's going to be... I wish I could tell you all the ways I'm not the perfect girlfriend. I wish I wasn't emotionally imbalanced. I wish you knew how to console me when I am. I wish... I wish you TRIED harder...

I may just run away someday, because that's how I solve my problems. I hope you know me well enough to not be surprised.

15. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my girlfriend:
    I know things are weird right now. I'm not mad though, I guess I'm just confused. I thought we had this great thing going, and than you drop this bomb on me that you want to transfer schools. I don't want to hold you back, I really don't want to but I don't want to lose you either. We haven't been together long, I know. I just can't bear the thought of ending things. Don't let me hold you back, if you want to go, you're going to go. I want you to be happy, so I respect your desicion either way. It'll take a little bit but I'll get over it :(

To myself:
    Stop typing this online and tell her how you feel. It's not like she's going to block you out. Your opinion matters to her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.