Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

"Me being in love with a girl and wanting her to be with me ... it affects no one — yet it's terrifying to people and they think you're a monster."
    SRQ from Hobo Magazine, Spring/Summer 2007

Does anyone else here listen to Tegan & Sara religiously?

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I love Tegan and Sara.

3. Smeej

Smeej Victim

Okay so today I went shopping with all my friends and I said something really stupid. I said I love Mitsy but I wanted to say something else. My friends all looked weird at me. Except Roos, who knows that I'm gay, she started laughing very hard. :p
    The last few weeks my friends say that I'm gay and that I'm in love with Mitsy but I don't know if they say it as a joke. Sometimes I think they know it but the other time it sounds like a joke.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

LOL, what did you actually want to say?

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I adore Tegan and Sara.

So, I was going to do something with my girlfriend today, but seeing as she can't talk I don't think I will :lol:. I don't know what I'll do today.

We got to spend the whole weekend together...kinda. We also had another friend with us so it wasn't that exciting.

Anyone else do anything exciting this weekend?

6. Smeej

Smeej Victim

I wanted to say that I love Divided clothing. But it didn't really sound like that. :p

7. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

O gosh, long time no see.

I really love to read all your stories, especially the ones about the teachercrushes, I know everything about it. ;)

So Smeej, when you think about Divided clothing, you think about me or something? :p

8. Smeej

Smeej Victim

Yeah something like that. I thought about you and about loving things or something. :p

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

stepping back in on the whole `not liking men´ thing.... I dont like the smell of men either. I mean... its like.... men... and its soooooo not attractive and most definitly not sexy!

10. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

Yeah, I agree. I've never been attracted to men, they are just....not attractive? I don't like the shape of their body, I don't like their smell, it's so..I don't know, I just don't like it.

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Exactly. Today I went outside and in the hallway everything smelled of men's showergel or cologne or whatever. It was so disgusting, even though the guys who passed my door have bviously been freshly showered.

As for weekend plans: The weekend is almost over again and apart from spending it with my girlfriend it wasn't very gay. I'm not doing interesting stuff most weekends...

12. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

My girlfriend and I are going to spend like a week apart. Not because we're having problems but because we just need time apart. We spent way too much time together this week. It sounds really stupid but I don't know.

That means I'm having a heterosexual week :rolleyes: Just whatt I want. I don't even want to but my girlfriend things we'll grow tired of each other. Which I understand, we're both young and don't need to spend every waking moment together.

I love reading your guys stories :lol:

13. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Haha, awe, well, too much of someone can me too much :p. It's just kind of like a sister or brother, you can't stand them after a while, but when you haven't seen them in ages, you can't wait to be with them.

My girlfriend and I don't spend that much time together. I actually wish we had more time. With homework, work (which is her, not me) and whatever else comes up, it's hard. We even live together and we might see eachother, I don't know, 2 hours a day? It's not very much time...it actually kind of sucks :p.

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

That's actually something we were planning on as well, but somehow we never manage to. For the past half a year or so we've been saying we should be by ourselves from time to time, but it's just so convenient to spend all day together. Strangely enough we haven't gone crazy yet, we just can't seem to get tired of each other :lol:

15. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

well this morning my gf made me a toaster strudel and wrote 'ILY' in the icing on it. now we are smelling magazine sample purfumes :D

other than that nothing somewhat gay has happened recenttly :(