CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I've opened a thread for talk about the writers' strike. Let's take discussion of that over there. :cool:

Can anyone refresh my memory about the title of 407? AFAIK, the Mac and Flack in Chicago stuff is in 410...Eddie talked about it being in that ep. I wonder if things are being changed around for some reason?

Good point about Flack being really freaked out to go to the extreme length of breaking into Danny's apartment in 413. Flack is incredibly cool under pressure, though he does worry about Danny a lot. I love how he's consistently the one to always be there if Danny is in trouble, like in "On the Job," "Trapped," RSRD, "Comes Around" and "Snow Day." I love how much depth the writers have given that relationship. I really hope there is some sort of confrontation scene between the two.

2. CSI_NY_Addict

CSI_NY_Addict Victim

4x07 will be called "Commuted Scenes! :)

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Top, I'm really hoping for some Danny and Flack confrontation in 413. Flack must be seriously worried about Danny to be looking through his apartment, because that's a big breach of privacy and trust between the two of them, and as he presumably must find him later in the episode, I'm thinking there could be a great scene right there! :)

407 is called 'Commuted Sentences'. The team investigate two murders which later appear to be connected. Kendall is in this one, and as Eddie alluded to in his interview, this is the episode with some Flack/Angell flirtation. :)

4. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

So, Flack and Angell get a little bit "intimate", huh? Sure it will be interesting to see. Even if the flirtantion ends up being just a coment or a touch or a sight... it sure will add more backgorund to Flack, which always is good.

Talking about Flack, Elsie, I can't wait, either, to see the scenes between Don and Danny. His friendship seems to grow throught every season, and maybe this year TPTB will show us the highlights of those two.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

5. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Episode 4.10

Source: Spoilerfix

:eek: 7 years difference??? WTF?

6. privatename

privatename Rookie

Seriously, that is laughable. There has to be a 15 year age difference at least. Isn't Gary in his early 50's? I guess they are trying to pass Mac off as 40? (Edited To Add (for those who care): There is a 17 year age difference between Kerr Smith (the actor who plays Drew) and Gary Sinise. And, for those who further care, Melina is 5 years older than Kerr Smith. I actually think it looks like there is a bigger age difference between these two.)

Anyway, I am interested to see how the 333 arc finally pans out and am glad that we are going to have some Mac/Flack interaction in Chicago. Like many others here, I like the relationship these two have and hope we see it continue to develop. Although I also really like Mac and Stella as friends and wouldn't have minded if they had shown her in Chicago with him.

And I am really hoping Danny talks to Flack about what is going on. We have seen that they are friends and I think their relationship comes across really well in their scenes.

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ This is really starting to get quite ridiculous; what is it with the desperate need to make everyone way younger than they look? Last season we suddenly had to believe that Lindsay was in her mid-twenties when she looks like she's in her early-thirties and now we are suppose to believe that Mac's about 40. And don't get me wrong, I think everyone looks great, but they do look their age.

This has gotten me more and more intrigued. What makes Danny disappear in the first place? And why does Flack go through his things; does he know the why (which his freaked out reaction suggests), but needs to find clues about the where? And how and when does Lindsay learn that Danny's home again?

8. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ Well, about the ages thing, I'm with you, guys. Why tv always hides the actual actor's age? I mean, why can't Mac be 50 years old, if that's Gary's age?

Anyway, I think we have big things to deal with.
    So, is the source reliable? If so, it means Drew is trying to hurt Mac via Stella? It makes me wonder what kind of picture will forme the puzzle's pieces Stella gets as a "present".

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

9. Partly

Partly Hit and Run

Making characters younger than the actors who portray them doesn't annoy me as much as having young actors (well, especially actresses) play older characters. 25-year-old actresses playing surgeons or US attorneys really annoy me. At least they are hiring the "older" actors/actresses.

TV/Movies is targeted to the young crowd though. I know people who thing Gary Sinise is to "old" to be good looking.

I don't see how trying to date Stella will hurt Mac and Drew certainly isn't getting close enough to Stella to get at Mac. I was really hoping that Drew wasn't Mac's stalker. Well, I'll wait and see how this pans out. I think they've done a great job with Mac's 333 storyline so far, I'm willing to see where they go with it.

10. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Maybe instead of hurting Stella Drew was trying to get information from Stella. If Drew is the Stalker how did he know about the hotel change and Mac staying at the office until 3:30 AM. Stella seems to be keeping him at arms length, so I can picture her letting anything slip. The only thing that seems a remote possibility is he bugged the phone lines or he has an accomplice in the lab. I think the story arc will be good, but may have more holes than swiss cheese.

11. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

WHAT!!! Show me where they are...and I will buy them glasses or a white stick.... :D :D :D

Err back to the Story lines. Re the whole stalker thing, I was hoping Drew wasnt the stalker but I did think thats where they were going....so its a bit predictable. I was hoping though that Stella was playing him to find out what he wanted...but it doesnt look that way.

Re the age errors I agree with Partly it doesnt bother me that much, I can ignore the fact that TBTB think that we cant count. Hey with a few of TPTB I would be surprised if they could find there *sses with both hands.

But overall I must admit I have enjoyed the 333 thing, I just have the feeling the conclusion is going to be dissapointing, except for the Mac/Flack interation that is always a joy to watch, and as much as I love Stella looking out for Mac I am SO happy that Flack is in Chicago with Mac.

12. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Well, I just "accept" the 333 storyline, but I think there have been better story-archs along the three seasons. Anyway, about the end going to be dissapointing? I don't think so, at least, that's what I hope. The whole 333 story hasn't been too espectacular yet, so I expect a BIG end with a big sourprise.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well I dont know about surprise as we already know most of the main plot details.

But I suppose there could be a twist or two, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Dont get me wrong I would be delighted to be proved wrong... :D

Does anyone have any info on the eps over and above number 13. You know the ones that havent been filmed yet....

14. Partly

Partly Hit and Run

The problem with spoilers is that "main plot details" don't always give the real feel of the show. And, depending upon when the spoilers were from (script, word-of-mouth, or actual viewing of the show) they may actually be misleading, even if they are factual.

I try not to get cynical over spoilers, because the actual telling is often much better than the "main plot details", especially in a show like CSI where shock and surprise isn't the main draw.

Most likely there aren't many episodes written beyond episode 13 and with the writer's strike, there may not be any for a while.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

About the age difference thing, I think Mac is supposed to be in his mid to late 40's, or even early 50's since he was already a Marine way back in 1983 during the bombing of the Beirut barracks as we have learned in Charge of This Post...So if the age difference between Mac and Drew as given by the spoilers is accurate, then Drew is probably in his late 30's. Kerr Smith is listed over at IMDB as having been born in 1972, making him 35 years old...So I think it's not much of a stretch of him playing a character a bit older than himself. It's the fact that Kerr Smith looks so young and that he has appeared in Dawson's Creek that people are thrown for a loop, thinking him to be much younger than he really is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.