Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

You Kill Me sounds interesting

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

thanks for the heads up WOJO. I am thrilled about this eppy. And I too am glad to see more of Hodges character this season. I was content enough with more then one quickie scene and him being in the opening credits, but quite happy with all thats panning out for our "Snarky" and we can now add "TONGUE TIED" trace tech! :lol:

Just another show to add to my growing list of "Can't Wait to see!" The episodes airing for November sweeps are going to be great...I still can't wait for the crossover eppy.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Sounds great!

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

*sigh* I like Hodges and the rats. I like a goofy episode once and awhile. But last week we had Scooby Doo and now this? It just seems like they're straying too far from the format (that works!) too often.

5. Toots

Toots Pathologist

So Grissom's team members reach out to him after Sara departs? It will probably only be Catherine, Doc, Warrick and Nick, but we'll most likely see nothing of Greg, who should be there too.

I knew that once Sara left either Hodges or Ronnie's role would expand. Guess we know now it will be Hodges.

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Ooh, You Kill me sounds interesting. Having Gil's teammates reach out to him after Sara leaves... Yay! I've missed seeing him with someone else other than Sara.

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I wonder what is meant by, "they reach out to Grissom after Sara's departure?" It could be that he is upset and needs comforting, but then it could also be that they are shimmying up to him to find out more info about why Sara left. Anyone have any other ideas?

8. Purejoylove

Well, I just hope eventually we see the team coming to Gil and demanding an explanation. Especially Catherine, because of the whole hypocrisy issue.

Wonder how they'll "reach out to him", too... Actually, I'm mostly wondering how she's gonna pull off leaving after Gil just proposed to her (although I'm not complaining that she's leaving...)

9. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

You Kill Me sounds like it'll be great. Hodges really has a major role since he's gotten into the opening credits. It's going to be perfect for Thanksgiving! I will also really love to see the team reach out to Grissom- although I really hate to see Sara leave, maybe her departure will pull them all together as a family-like unit again. I feel like they've been drifting recently. Maybe her departure will make them realize that they need to be closer.

10. Purejoylove

Well, I sure as heck agree with that!

When Sara leaves, it'll (hopeufully) bring the team closer together. Sorry, GSRers, but ever since Gil's been going out with Sara, it's like hes not as close with any other CSI anymore like they used to. He doesn't have to be sleeping with them, too, but the friendship just kind of... I dunno, died?

11. hodges_alias_47

Well Smokey with Sara leaving, wouldn't it seem logical for Grissom's co-workers/friends to support him.
    And now, this is not a soap opera, this is still a crime show. Still need the crime right? There's Hodges and the Lab Rats ...

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, I was mainly referring to the focus on the lab rats and hypothetical cases. And yes, it would be logical for them to support Gil...IF they had known about it to begin with. Of course I know they would regardless, but why show the emotional interest now when it wasn't there all along?

I think this is the reason it's been so hard for me to accept the relationship. The viewers weren't privy to how it came about, so it was just sprung on us like it was on the coworkers. I'm imagining that they feel a bit like I do about it all. :-/

13. hodges_alias_47

I get that ... I'm guessing in the next few episodes we'll find out what happened.

14. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

What?? the relationship was hinted since season 1, it wasn't "sprung on us" !

I hope that it's Ronnie the one that says "You Kill Me"...you know, as in she's being killed, as in she dies and disappears from the show!!

15. Purejoylove

Well, since season one, I didn't see any relationship. I saw Sara trying desperately to get Gil's attention.

Anywho... Is this the ep where Ronnie's leaving??? Cuz she really needs to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.