Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

First things first: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654112/13/Im_Going_Home

Okay, I'd like to believe that TPTB are somewhat listening to us. Or maybe we are thinking of the same things. After all, the writers and the cast members themselves know about TalkCSI and come on... I'm sooooo damn sure that they drop by.

Well, if they do not (which I know is a complete lie haha), then I think they've stopped contradicting what is so suuuure to happen. Some things, they just happen. SMACked is like that.

2. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Thankyou for that update Cate!
    I think TPTB are listening to us. And the only NY writer that is striking is Pam Veasey, isn't she a D/L shipper? I'm not sure.

For a full list of writers going on strike visit this url http://www.wga.org/subpage_member.aspx?id=2529

3. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Well as a fully SMacked fan, I have to say that, yes, it was definitelly in order to protect her. But, well, trying to see the whole scenario from an objective point of view, I have to admit that there were more circumstances to the cause. First, the "down the rabbit hole"'s case was somehow more linked to Mac than the others. I'm not saying that it was personal or anything, but with all the entering to Second Life thing; he seemed to me more interested in this case. Plus, Mac is the boss, so I guess he prefers putting himself in danger before risk losing one of the team.

Yeah, I'm completely with you. You know, this semester I attend to a script-class, basically it's about, "how to writte your own tv script" and well, one of the lectures was about "from where writters get the inspiration", and one of the sources was the whole fan-web-online comunnities movement. I'm not saying that the actual CSI's writters are going to open a thread called "please help us to create the upcoming season", but, well, as my professor say, "everybody needs inspiration".

Oh, and, Cate? I had no idea you where the Cate behind "I'm going home"! Cool!!

Well, I'm not sure either, but it would be good to know, so if anybody can give us a hand, here...

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

4. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Actually, every writer is striking. It is just that Pam has been listed on this information/support page. But she is just the head of the writers department for CSI NY and the rest of her gang is with her. I read that over in the about the strike thread.

5. LeanneUK

LeanneUK Dead on Arrival

:eek: I haven't been on here for a week , my stupid laptop broke but now it's all good because it's fixed :)

Anyway I watched Boo there wasn't any significant Smacked moments but them working a case together is great anyway , loved it in the Voo Doo shop place whatever it is when Stella kept touching Mac's arm :devil: she does that alot !

6. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Hi guys,
    I've just read something quite interesting over the "CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute"'s thread. It's a post by lorelai. I was planning on copying it here, but then I realized that the coment is NOT free of spoiler's content.

So if you want to know more about it, read the original post, then we can all discus the topic here.

REMEMBER, IT MAY BE A SPOILER!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

7. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^ Yeah, I read that days ago and wouldn't want to bring it in either, cause it is MAJOR spoiler. But I was thinkig sth like that all the time.
    Why else would they have put Stella in that situation when she is not giving in into his approach. On a side note shipper wise... I would like to say that Mac will feel soooo guilty about encouraging Stella to go for it, cause then he would have risk her well-being. Uuuh... this could hold some NICE SMACK moments for us! :devil:

Cate, I am so with you on TPTB reading this board and maybe our thread in here. I mean, they do have increased the amount of M/S moments from S2 to S3 recognisable and they even put it over the top with the break up w/ Peyton and all the following M/S interaction. It MUST be them reading in here. :D :lol:

8. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I'm getting more and more excited for this season :lol: Hopefully it will come to Holland soon! :)

Thanks for the major spoiler, my heart just made a little jump :lol:

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay first things first, Cate-babes...Yay you updated! Cool beans! :D Totally gonna go read that, wohoo!

And yeah Stella in a tiny Wonder Woman bikini costume for Halloween, you know Mac would have been all over that! :devil: Ohhhhhh yeah baby! ;) Heehee! :lol:

And since I'm fairly sure y'all know I am diehard Danny and Lindsay fan as well...I won't get on my soapbox about that ;) but I do agree that Mac and Stella have a very different relationship than D/L does, and I really do love both of them! I think Smacked's relationship has the depth of years of knowing and caring about eachother that D/L will grow into and as for the passion...we got to see D/L's passion right up front (yay!) but I guarentee that when (yes WHEN!) Smacked gets together they will be just as passionate if not moreso! :devil: And I am certainly hoping that we will at least get to see a smidge of that passion onscreen...even if we just got a Smacked kiss at some point I would be Squeeing for like...well, forever! :lol:

And yeah the writers are striking...so Cate and the rest of y'all who love to write Smacked scenes, now is our chance! We can slip in and take over the writing and write Smacked scenes to our hearts content! And we won't even ask to be paid for it...something I am SURE the PTB would totally appreciate! :lol:

And finally...Smacked....KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!!! :lol:

10. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Ditto! I can't wait until SVU finishes here in NZ and csi:ny starts *does stupid dance*

That spolier sounds like the best thing um sliced bread :) That sounds pretty SMackendish in mwa humble opinion :)

um...

Viva la SMack or is it Vive?

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay apparently I missed this major spoiler...hmmmm, alright I'm off to go check this out in the spoiler thread...but first, is it something that is going to make my heart jump in a happy way or a sad way? Cuz all this talk about my heart jumping has got me a little worried! :lol:

12. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^ Jumping in the best possible way, Mo! The outcoming could be rather nice for Mac/Stella.
    the continuiance of the 333 storyline and the way it seems to turn out, it might enable some really great SMACK moments, cause Mac and Stella will need to handle the aftermaths together. This whole thing is about Drew. And Mac and Stel are both affected! So the spoilers are giving away a major plot but I guess the possibilities of the aftermaths could make you jump shipperwise! :D

13. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Yup still jumping!

Extremely nice :devil: hehe *let's out manically evil laugh*

14. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Well, I'm not going to start a big disertation about the whole new spoiler, basically because it's time for me to go to bed.

But I can't leave you without saying that I am really looking forward the end of 333-arch! Can't wait for more SMacked moemtns!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm wanting an end for the 333 anyways, although I'm curious about everything, I just want it over, for Mac's sake. I guess we'll see if any good spoilers pay off :)

Mo, you still on to do the kiss chant?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.