Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I honestly figured they'd have some bad blood too and then they come through all of it and show they still care -- and I agree, definately still connected, and I think that embrace was really more proof of that. and I can't wait for tonight, bring it on!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Me too, me too! Im hoping that maybe they are dicussing the "realism" of this "werewolf" & Eric confides in her about seeing Speed. A nice little heart to heart! But I never get the actual "scenes" that I concoct up in my head, so it is doubtful. But I think if the opportunity was there he would tell her, I love those little private & personal conversations they have together!! They have such an aewsome bond!

3. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I didn't see any really good EDeN scenes in this "Sunblock" episode. What scened there were could be called 'run of the mill'. However, I didn't see anything discouraging either. Still gives up hope, does it not?
    (The local news keeps 'shrinking' the screen for next weeks scenes. Drives me nuts! You can't see what is going on very well) :cool:

4. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

The Eden moments last night was lovely. I liked when they both searched the house together. How they came together like a fortress. When they were assessing the elements of the case, you can sense the awareness of what they mean to each other.I miss Eden as a couple. They are soulmates.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well that was a big fat disappointment!! I guess we can say at least they don't hate each other, they still care for one another...thats apparent, so there is still hope!

Well I couldn't see alot on screen cause they flashed all the scenes together & I couldn't tell. But acoording to spolers Natalia is supposed to come across an "old friend" & "has to be her "old self " to get the surviellance tapes from him. His name is Agent Mike ?.

& Stetler is back being an ass, it says too. Im wondering if this will have anything to do w/ Eva's interview that DHELIX posted. Maybe this guy crosses the line, she defends herself by wacking him, he reports her to Stetler, then leading to the epi titled "permanent vacation". Im gambling on the idea here that this will be like a "strike no. 2", & then sometime down the season, her big plot twist will involve Rich & it will get really ugly for her. Eric to the rescue!!! So far, he's been involved in all her "abuse related storylines". Even back in "burned" when TPTB made sure to throw in him asking if she was ok after Ryan's bookie grabbed her arm. & there is still the notion floating around that Eric & Nat are still a couple. Im just waiting for the big switcheroo. Something will happen big by mid season, I really hope it involves EDeN or at least leads up to them reuniting.

I did get all sappy when he said "stay behind me" when they heard the wolf growl.

At least they are having quite a few scenes together. Maybe they'll toss back & forth epis where he is goofy brain dead w/ Calleigh & then all sweet & loving w/ Nat. I could go for that.... here's hoping there will be some more EDeN loveliness next week!

6. doublehelix

I don't think Stetler will try anything on Natalia directly. Stetler's agenda has to do with getting Horatio fired from his job. Since he hasn't been able to do that directly why not try to make H look incompetent by exposing that two of his CSIs were "fraternizing" in the lab while on duty.

I thought at this point that if we were to see some sort of
    budding romance between "Rich the shooting coach" and Natalia, we would have seen more of them together. What I have seen so far isn't all that encouraging. So far, all he has done is ask her out to dinner, without success mind you.
    The idea that the plot twist involves "Rich" is a good one, I just don't want it to be too obvious.

I confess I do like the idea that Eric and Natalia may have resumed seeing each other either after Nick was killed or after Eric was shot, and have kept it very secret. Seemingly aware of how it could be used against them by certain people. It may explain why Nat hasn't gone out with Rich already and why we don't hear much about Eric's exploits with other girls as well. I think it would be a great surprise is they brought that secret to light either this season or the next by some sort of unfortunate coincidence. For example, Ryan or Calleigh wind up spotting the two together from a distance.

It could happen! Guess we'll have to wait and see again won't we?

;) :p ;) :p ;) :p

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im with you DHELIX, I see the "love interest" w/ Rich will be him bugging her/stalking her more than it will be them actually dating. Unless he changes his tune & talks her into dinner or something but I can't see Nat falling for him or I think they would have already played on some flirtiness between them.

I can't say I wish that Eric & Nat were a "still a couple" right now, becuase of how he has been towards Calleigh. Thats just not respectful!!**smacks Eric** However, I thought it would be a nice touch if it came out that maybe after Nick's death, he came to her to comfort her & then rekindled some of the old flame, then he was shot &.... remember??? He told Calleigh he couldn't remember the last few months before his shooting!! He forgot they had gotten back together & Nat just doesn't know how to bring it up because of what she thinks is going on w/ Calleigh!! **smacks Eric again**

Eric is just so lost right now, she needs to just jump him & put the memory back in his brain for him. They are too hot to be apart from each other. Look at my avi....it screams SEXY & their not even trying to be. thats just how freaking hot they are. How can you NOT love EDeN, they are the best.

8. doublehelix

Anyone happen to notice the faux pax in the embrace scene from "Deep Freeze".
    When Eric and Natalia are in the embrace you see Eric from the back with Natalia's face in his right shoulder. When the scene moves you see Eric from the front with Natalia's face in his left shoulder.
    Just wondering if anyone noticed.
    ;) ;)

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im thinking way too hard over this. They were both on the "left" of each others shoulder. Is "the switch" from a screencap or when you were watching the scene? When the camera panned away from them when Stetler was watching them; he was still on her left. Oh, wait, is it when he moved her hair & told her "just breathe" (awww)??? I was looking for that screencap of "Eric's side" when their hugging & I didn't see one. :confused:

Did anyone see the previews for this?? The woman on the floor looks totally like Natalia...but I don't think it is her cuz H is just standing over her like "duh". Then they "flash" on a couple kissing & i really hope its not Nat w/ this Mike fellah!! Maybe its her & Eric *wishes*. The thought did occur to me that since this is also tied in w/ Joe LeBrock & Kyle; Mybe there was also a hit out on Nat & they got the wrong person cuz I seriously did a doubletake when I saw that girl on the floor. Then Eric can wonder why they would target her & H would tell him that they WERE TOGETHER before then Eric would feel all guilty for liking Calleigh & his memory of Nat will come back during Feb. sweeps!! Ha ha...I wish.

I hope the writers read all this stuff in EDeN's thread.......COME ON they are perfect together. Give them back to us!!!

10. doublehelix

It was the scene JUST after Eric had 'Popped' her arm back in the shoulder socket and she was trying to settle down from the pain. The same scene that Mjszud has that little screen cap of on her posts. Notice that she has her head over his RIGHT shoulder. Then just after that when he is calming her and telling her to "Breathe" she has her head on his LEFT Shoulder. Go to www.csimiamionline.com and navigate your way to the Season 6 video clips. They have the whole 'embrace' scene on a short video download. Oh yeah, make sure you're using MS Explorer when you do. For some reason the site won't download entirely when you use Firefox.
    :) :) :cool: :cool:

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I really hope that her & Eric end up involved in something together, not necessarily love (at first) but maybe a storyline for both of them that will tie them back to their relationship. I'd even go for a "misunderstood tiff" between them!!!

In the Natalia thread weve been on topic (speculation, mind you) of her having a child. Well, put it all together...her & Eric have had a pregnancy scare & Eric made it clear that he would be there for her. Last season they showed him in the end picking up that little girl, showing a different side of him, a possible 'daddy' kind of side. I hope the writers are planning to play off all these " little things" that they've thrown in. My god, truth be known, from their very scene together & even up til now they have put sooo much emphasis on them.

In all of Miami history relationships, the love interests are brought in as recurring guests til the affair is over & then so is the character. But gee, they didn't do that w/ Natalia now did they? To me the TPTB wouldn't have brought this on between them & then keep her character going if they didn't plan to continue off it & have it 'still there' for some conflict. EDeN will return!!! Her character was created for Eric, no doubt, they've built in so much on her (just the way she is in general & the abuse) that it has made it impossible for Eric to ever truly let go. They are the grissom/sara of Miami!!

12. doublehelix

The idea that Eric and Natalia have secretly become a couple again has been batted around as well.
    I think Stetler's little face-to-face may have been a good set -up for that.
    If it ever comes to light it would likely be in a season finale or maybe a series finale.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

As much as I would love for it to be that they are still a couple & just have been hiding it I think w/ the whole Calleigh thing thats just wrong. Its wrong enough as it is that he has an ex (Nat) in the lab & now is leaning towards her coworker & friend. Even more wrong that he hasn't confronted Natalia about the situation, especially when she made a comment to him about Calleigh in 2 seperate epis. Thats why I would still rather believe that he has blocked out the memory of what they used to be.

This epi coming up is supposed to be a "shocker" to kick off November sweeps. I still like to think that what Adam said in his interview will pop up; That EDeN's past will have an inpact on E/C; im hoping whatever is coming up inese next few epis will be the start of that "impact" he was talking about.

I had a few more crazy thoughts...im always speculating w/ EDeN, its an obsession. 1) that Eric sees Nat w/ Ryan & thinks they are "together", hallucinating their whole connection into being more than friends. 2) Her & Ryan go out a few times (in the viewers eyes); EDeN gets caught up in that "sexual chemistry" that Eva was talking about & then Nat finds out later she is pregnant leaving the viewers to wonder if its Ryan's or Eric's baby; but then find out she was w/ Ryan only as a friend & that its Eric's baby! What a cool finale that would be!!! Who's the daddy??? *sigh* I would love that.

Stetler making that comment to Eric was pure perfection!! If the writers ONLY wanted the "embrace" to be a reason for Eric to blow CAKE's relationship; they could of had him in any compromising situation w/ even Valera or Sam (their buttons stuck together or something stupid like that) but again its Natalia in the scene & put in Eric's face. Theres got to be more evolving from this!

CHEERS!! *passes out Midori cocktails*

14. doublehelix

I don't think Eric is really leaning toward Calleigh in that way, at least not any more. He may have early on but I think that is on the wane.
    To say that EDeN will have some sort of impact on E/C is pretty ambiguous to say the least. But it does make for some interesting ideas.
    Maybe some time further out in the season Eric and Nat surrender to that "great sexual chemistry" and get busted by Calleigh. Now we have two couples in violation of the fraternization policies.

:confused:

15. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I'm not worried much with Rich. They can't throw him in being a little 'meh' to her and then being all 'ah' all of a sudden. Their embrace scene was cute and the comment by Stetler well done. Nothing to complain about with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.