Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I'm actually thinking that Stella could go dressed up like a cat. You know, with that tight body suit that could render mac speechless and drooling hahaha.

And for Mac... oh what I would give to see him in his Marines uniform!

2. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Yeah! Stella as cat woman, that would be cool

And Mac as a marine uniform *looks dreamy* Ooh that would be golden!

Mac could dress up as Michel Jackson...but that would scare everyone away!

3. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

You're so right, Delia :lol:

Sorry for being such a bad shipper *blinks* Look what I brought *gets the traps for Mr. Physho* :D Now that makes me happy! :lol:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey y'all...I know it's after Halloween, but I just had to put in my two cents...I could totally see Stella going as Wonder Woman for some reason, I think that'd be totally cute! And yeah Cate I'm with you on seeing Mac in uniform! *drool!* I think there would be some mutual appreciation of eachother going on in those outfits! :devil:

So last night was pretty good for Smacked...nothing blatant, but I loved Stella getting pissed on Mac's behalf at the weird lady in the voodoo store and storming out like that...this whole stalker thing of Mac's is just creepy! It's good though, I mean it's got me hooked...it's creeping me out but I totally want to know what it is!

And as long as Smacked doesn't go through lots more horrific breakups with skanky other people, than I'm okay letting them "stew" and come slowly to a boil! :devil: :D

5. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Thanks guys, but there are so many other WAY better writers around here who would fill the position better. Anyways... glad you liked it :D

As far as I can see, the scene obviously didn't happen and nothing comparable. :lol: Too bad, but at least we got em working together once more.

I sooo agree with you, Mo. WonderWoman for Stella. Just alone her hair fits so perfect to it. Though, I like the suggestion as greek goddess... I mean she is one, she doesn't have to dress up... ;)

Yeah, right! If TPTB will give us now for some extended time flirting, teasing, bantering, casual hang-outs (which could be strictly defined as dates! :D :D :devil: You're so right on this, Cate! ) and maybe even some romantic glimpses that will be disturbed by a nosy Danny or so... that all just makes my day! :D

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I totally agree with ya, Gaby!

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^We had plans of kidnapping the writers last season. Good thing now..... they're actually listening to us so no need for the kidnap plot LOL. So what now, are they wiretapping? :lol:

*watched "Fallen Angel" twice in two days*

Mo -- teehee.... with that bikini-esque costume of Wonder Woman! Hahahaha... which reminded me, a friend of mine picked that Statue of Liberty as her costume :lol:

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I think Stella dressed as Rambo would be perfect. With Mac dressed as the long-haired Lt. Dan :lol:

*waits impatiently for Monday to roll around so she can watch Boo*

Oh, yeah, lest I forget: a fic rec! Days Go By by Keotla at fanfiction. Good stuff :)

9. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

yeh part of me wants to believe that they are listening to us. I mean theyve got to have some people doing research right? I think the writers know what theyve got but are scared to use it. I mean this sort of thing could make or break a show- two of the main characters coming together.

I think that they need to stop listening to the ratings and go with their hearts and what feels right for the characters.

I think that theyve (gary and melina) have always played the scenes with a little sexual tension coz thats like a main characteristic of the show but something better has grown out of that.

ill tell you what id love to see. both stella and mac single for a while. Theyve had relationships and it hasnt worked. They both love there jobs too much that it gets them into futureless relationships. Mac cant leave his job for a women and stella cant find a guy that isnt like the phsycos she puts away for a living. i think it would be great for the characters to discover this and talk about it.

it could stem from the 'were alot alike' comment from mac.

the main problem with smacked is that because there so shut off (Rambo stella and broken hearted mac) we rarely get to see the moments and the things that seem to go unsaid. like how did mac really feel knowing his partner had been brutalised by her boyfriend? the only suggestion of this was when mac ran to stellas aid when she was passed out on the floor, the dread in his eyes. Also how did stella really feel about mac hiding his relationship with peyton from her?

These moments would make great television but tptb arnt using them!they dnt seem to be in the script/language, its all in the acting which can be depicted in many ways. thus making it safe by not committing to anything real.

When it is in the script its great like the 'im here for you stella' moment. I hope the characters(like macs shirts) will start to open up more. Thats what we need to see- their development- them realising that theyve become so shut off together that they cant seem to love anything else but work. This will hopefully bring them to a conclusion that there is a reason they like work so much, why their such a team- because their perfect for each other.

10. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Gaby, I completely agree, but I guess, the franchise is generally spoken the wrong show for those kinda outspoken moments. We do get WAY lot more of character interaction on NY than on any other CSI. Still, it would never reach the level of JAG, or Gilmore Girls or whatever. It is a story driven show, that's what made it so successful in first place and NY as the last of the three shows could affort do pay more attention to the characters cause the franchise established well enough to that point. Still, they will stick to story driven shows. Though I am not much of a fan myself that they miss out important personal moments between Stella and Mac, I do think that we still got way more from Gary and Melina on personal character interaction than the writers might have intended. THey have such a great chemistry that I think sometimes, the writers kill off personal moments between them due to give the story another minute or two onscreen, cause G and M pull it off so well without having lines. I sometimes hate it myself, but w/o them I wouldn't be a Mac/Stella shipper at all. I am not a shipper on any other CSI show... hint hint... ;)

Absolutly. And I hope Stella and Mac will have some kind of unusual love story that comes out of it. Like they gonna declare love to each other before they realize they're in love or kiss or sth. Like that they realize they are family for each other and that what makes their bond so special. I sooo don't wanna see sth as canon as D/L pulled off. I just dislike that. Stella/Mac aren't relying on passion, it's deeper than that. Passion will just come on top if they are finally coming together! :devil: :devil: :devil: :D

11. magicmunchies

I totally agree with you guys. I've always thought D/L was a way of trying to gain more viewers, as too compete with the other tv shows like Grays Anatomy, House etc. Whereas Mac/Stella isn't like that. It's one of the nicest relationships because it's so deep. :) I just hope the writers don't screw it up like so many other things in the show...*cough cough*

12. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

At the moments, the writers can't screw anything up cause they are on strike. Let's hope the rest of the CSI gang isn't screwing it up!

13. magicmunchies

Yeah lol :lol: I hope that's not for too long

14. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ Yeah, I'm with you guys. CSI's franchise has never been about love and relationships, I mean, the show is far from being built on heart-matters. But it is true that on CSI:NY, "love" is more evident than in the other two series.

That's why I think TPTB are doing a good job here. They drop hints of D/L and S/M along the episodes without losing the principal story, which happens to be the investigation of the cases.

In shows like CSI, getting two characters to be in love with each other needs time. And time is what we have to give Mac and Stella.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

15. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

^ Second that!

Still.. with the upcoming writers strike, there might be a lack of those lovely moments. Still, we have Gary as producer and Melina as die hard SMACK shipper (Remember 1x15? The kiss on her behalf?). A show doesn't really just develops over the writers. The actors can move things into the right direction themselves. And I think Melina and Gary will keeping these little moments alive because of their awesome chemistry.

Another comment on Stella/Mac interaction in "Down the Rabbit Hole" - Mac sent off Danny and Stella first with the lift and then he told em to check the flat instead of going after the suspect. Is it just me or was Mac somewhat trying to protect Stella from getting directly in the line of fire. I love when he does things for her like that! :sigh: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.