What If ? (H/Y fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Hrockz, May 15, 2007.

1. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

Love it, love it. <3

2. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

Whhhaaaaa! Yelina and Horatio, getting married. BOOYAH! Finally and it was so beautiful how you portrayed the proposal. Brilliant!

*Plays Wedding Jingle* ; :)

3. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Yeah, YelinaSalasCaine you might wanna learn to use the Edit button. You can edit your post until 24 hours after you wrote it.
    Mods hate double/triple/quadruple posts (and we're not to fond of 'em either :p) and they have the ability to give official warnings and stuff like that...
    And we don't want that, do we? :)

But it's always nice to see another fan out there!

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

It's annoying the .... out of me :lol:

Eagerly awaiting an update :D

5. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

Oh yes, he will. ;)

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

YelinaSalasCaine I think you're posting in response to each of my previous updates, but as you post even if it's on the same page as an update long time ago it'll still show up as muany posts. I think you're not realising it. It's almost like spamming, sna the mods don't like that.

Why don't you get up to speed with all the instalments then post a final comment.

And to the Task Force members, I'll try updating again soon.

7. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

take your time Hrockz no worrys

update on my court case the youth and his friend pleaded guilty at the last minute,as my family and i was prepared togo into court and give evidence.I think they got told by there defence to change there plea

8. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

Eeeeee! She's having a baby. Yay! Congratulations to them both, a little H or little Yelina, perhaps both will be running aroung that House of theirs soon. ^^ :)

9. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

Awww, so sweet. =D little H is here <3 Thanks so much, I love it. ;)

10. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

Wonderful, I love the way they still joked around even in the midths of all that chaos. It was really cute ^^ :)

11. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

YelinaSalasCaine I don't know if you know the board rules (from tonight you MUST know them before posting here) but you can't double or like you did, triple posting. If you need to add something to your first post, use the EDIT button within 24 hours or i would considered it as spamming and you will get AN OFFICIAL WARNING.

I hope for you it will be the first and last time i'm giving you a friendly warning, next time i won't and i'll be a very very very mean mod. :rolleyes:

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

It was the graveyard shift when Yelina got to PD. She had been on vacation leave since she had Isabella and it had been awhile since she stepped in there. She hurried to the crime lab looking for her husband's colleagues.

"Eric," she called out as she spotted him at the AV lab. "Have you guys found Horatio?"

She hoped the answer would be favourable and they had found him, but Eric shook his head. "No sign of H. We're trying to locate his Hummer through the GPS system, hopefully he had it activated."

There was silence as they stared at the computer screen where the AV tech was working his magic.

"I can't get a GPS signal." the tech turned his head to look at Eric and Yelina. "Sorry."

Eric thanked the tech as they made their way out of the room.

"Something's happened to him," Yelina told Eric, "I got this feeling..."

"We'll find him. He'll be fine." Eric reassured her.

-----------------------

Horatio opened his eyes to almost complete darkness. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust. It occured to him that he had been in pursuit of a suspect and had met with some sort of an accident. He realised he was lying sideways. His Hummer must have flipped over.

His hand fumbled for the release on his seatbelt, and he tried the button. It seemed to be jammed. He felt a trickle of water on his forehead, and lifted his hand to touch his forehead. He winced, his hand had come into contact with a large gash.

He wriggled his toes, they moved but his left ankle hurt. It had always ached now and then ever since his accident while with bomb squad many years ago, but now it hurt even more. He realised he was trapped. His legs were pinned fown by the dashboard. His hand tried to reach for his radio to call dispatch but the radio was smashed. He searched in his pocket for his cellphone but it wasn't there.

Horatio took a moment to calm himself. Surely the team had realised he was missing and were looking for him, but he was in the middle of nowhere. He tried not to give in to the despair that he was starting to feel.

----------------------------------

Ryan had called in from the last position that Horatio had radioed in. There were several roads he could have taken from there. The sun was beginning to rise over Miami. And Ryan had spotted tire marks indicating that the vehicle had sped in that direction. Ryan said he would follow that road and hopefully find Horatio.

Yelina couldn't stand waiting at PD for news on Horatio. She drove to the spot Ryan talked about and saw the tire marks he had mentioned. She followed the road which gradually led to a fork in the road. Up ahead she spotted Ryan who had exited his Hummer and was studying the two roads.

"Found anything?" Yelina asked as she exited her car.

"Unfortunately no." Ryan replied as he stood up from his crouched position. "Why don't you take one road and I'll take the other?"

Yelina paused and stared out towards both roads. "I think he went this way."

She pointed to the left.

"How'd you know?" Ryan asked.

"I just have this feeling." Yelina replied. She noticed Ryan looked a little skeptical. "Call it a hunch, I had this feeling Horatio was in trouble since last night, I'm just following my gut here. Don't you do that sometimes in policework?"

The latest addition to Horatio's team paused and looked unsure.

"I know. You're a CSI and Horatio thought you to follow the evidence, but can't hurt to follow your instincts."

"Ok." Ryan conceeded.

They both got back into their vehicles and took the road Yelina had said they should, the road that led to the Everglades.

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

We should think about placing our own tracking system in Horatio's hummer.. It would come in handy.. Or we can just keep Horatio on a leech. *naughty thoughts naughty thoughts*

Thanks for the great update! :D

14. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Tatiana! :lol:

Hrockz I know all about trying to keep up with small children, but I can imagine trying to do it while pregnant is just exhausting. Remember to take care of yourself, otherwise the task force will have nothing to obsess about! (Other than H/Y in general of course) ;) Thank you for another great update. I sure hope they find him soon!

15. HoratioandYelina

HoratioandYelina Rookie

Great update! I love that Yelina follows her insticts to find H!

I'm voting on the task force going to help Hrockz! We can do laundry and cooking and stuff... but someone else really should cook, I don't want to kill anyone.... unless it's Stetler :D :lol: