Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I'm wanting to see Danny save Lindsay's life just one time.... Or maybe just one real big hug and then just know they're still together.. :lol:

2. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hi guys! Long time no see!

I have my ups and downs now, but thank goodness I'm not feeling bad all the time anymore :) I even had a chance to catch up some posts...You can't leave here, you know that? I'm off for a few days and there you have Liff changing his name! Maybe he changed his bad habits too...

So, I understand Boo was a bit of a disappointment for us shippers...no forehead kiss and no monster mash...that sucks! But I also understand we got 2 (!) HONEYS...Right? I'm so gonna watch it later tonight on youtube... :D

As for spoilers...
    So we'll have our bump halfway through this season. If that means TPTB will spend the rest of the season with the same question as last year, I think it'pretty bad. It's not right for this show to have a big storyline about Danny and Lindsay again, so my guess is at the end of 4x13 they are together and everything will be allright. It does seem very interesting...I really like to know how Lindsay handles this. And I really like the moments we'll see when they make up :devil:

I'm off to youtube, see if I can hear HONEY ;)

3. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

I hate to break it to you but he does not say honey. I put my tivo on closed caption and watched the episode and he says "Lindsay, Lindsay" I had to know for sure. Now I know.

:(

4. JenP

JenP Police Officer

I couldn't hear it either... :( But I did see Danny putting his hand on Lindsay's shoulder after she opened the suitcase :D

My ears are hurting from the high volume.... I tried so hard to hear HONEY... It didn't work and now I don't hear anything anymore :lol:

5. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

* runs into the the thread and inhales big gulps of the pink fog *

That's better! Like everyone else, I got my hopes up for shippy moments in "Boo" so was disappointed that there was no kiss on the forehead :( But I liked the patting of the arm and in my mind Danny called her 'honey'. As long as we keep getting little moments like those, I will be happy.... for now anyway :lol:

*lightly taps on the DL bubble* Please tell me that there is room for one more :rolleyes:

I glad you like the name ;) It took me ages to choose one for some reason. And I saw michael buble on a chat show last year and he was cute and charming. Just never heard his music. I will definitely have to get a cd because that song is really good - any recommendations?

Anyway, I think I am going to re-watch some shippy DL moments on Youtube to make me feel better. Have got to ask Santa for some dvds for christmas. So this may be the ideal time to pose a question for everyone :

What is your favourite shippy DL scene and why?

No angst - just pure squee moments please :D

I will have to go with NWILL - I can watch that scene where danny goes to find linsday time and time again. they hug and he checks that she is ok before holding her again :D :D :D It seemed to mark the next chapter in their relationship, going beyond the banter and flirting.

edited to include my answer - duh!

6. lindsaymonroe

lindsaymonroe Dead on Arrival

He indeed says "Lindsay, Lindsay, honey" but he says it not very hardly

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

My dear Bella, there is always room in the DL Bubble! No need to knock m'dear - just come on in :D

So many to choose from! Okay well I like LRC 'cause that's where Lindsay finally admitted to Danny and the world that she liked him *cough* a lot *cough*...and NWILL because of teh hug! and SOOH 'cause of Danny "going with his instincts" and flying to Montana *squee!*...but I think I'm going with the skylines vs. wheatfields conov from SH. It's my fav DL scene and in a way Danny's kinda saying that New York is home to Lindsay now. Plus it's their usual bantering and teasing *giggles* which I love.

As for the "honey" part...even if he didn't actually say that word, can we still imagine that he did? :lol: sounded like it to me *shrugs*. But I didn't hear him say her name twice.

*twirls fog machine hose* This baby is fully loaded.

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ That's not fair :p, the question was scenes with no angst and that NWILL and LRC scenes did have some angst :)...But they're great scenes...for totally fluff I'd say the 'Cool Hunter'-carrying scene... :D

And Bella I'd recommend Michael Bublé's CD "Call Me Irresponsible", it has 'Everything' on it and the beautiful song 'Lost'

Well, it seems my diligence has its limits too...I can hear the blood pounding in my ears after listening to that scene over and over, but that's still the only thing I hear :rolleyes:...and I don't even see his mouth moving either :eek:...But hey, I know for sure that he was thinking it... ;)

But he IS comforting her by stroking her arm for sure...I caught that immediately...too bad that same cameraman that always misses the important things was on duty again :mad:, and forgot to film Lindsay's reaction... :mad:

You're welcome, and with the SD rewatchings they probably thought I liked the 'Jenny don't be hasty' song a lot, but this time it was just some (to them) random conversation.... :D

I would love to see that, but with the scenes we've gotten thus far I think this will only happen in our dreams...*sigh*...great dreams though :devil:

Jen I'm glad you're back and feeling better, I was getting a little worried and was afraid to ask what was wrong *huggles buddy* :D

Jen[/b]]Well apparently the scene where he brushes her off is near the end of the ep and I read somewhere that he tells her he'll explain the next day...so they may not make up at the end op 4x13, but I'm sure that you're right and TPTB will not drag this along for the rest of the season and have them back together in 4x14 - little bump followed by a lot of make up smex :devil:

Where are Liffy and the rest of our shipping buddies? *clears some of the pink fog so people can find their way here*

9. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hi Dutch! I'll PM you on wednesday, then I know more ;)
    Making up in 4x14 is also a good thing... :devil:

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

10. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

hehe - that's my point. Yes LRC was angsty (for us anyways), but she admitted that she liked him. Hey, she could have not said it. To me that was really important - she openly admitted that she had feelings for him :p

He says he'll explain it to her later? Hmmm...that's interesting. I was wondering if he would actually do that. Hopefully TPTB can turn it into a good DL scene instead of him just telling her what was wrong with him and how he felt about the situation and that's that. Honestly, to me this is just looking like an argument between the two of them - and that's the bump. No cheating, no perceived cheating...just an argument that might get a little heated (no, not in that way lol) but something that they can work out. But it would be a great way for TPTB to show that Lindsay is there for him in his troubling times, just like he was for her.

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Looking forward to that PM Jen!

Stuffy[/b]]Yeah, it would be interesting when he talks to her about it later, but please don't take it too serious, because I cannot remember where I read it and whether it was speculation or not...And as you like LRC so much I just posted in the spoiler thread that this 4x13 scene feels a little like that only reversed...Lindsay wants answers and Danny needs some time...And it can always get heated later :devil:
    Later!

12. SvartaBaskern

SvartaBaskern Witness

Ok, so what if they do break up for some reason? (Don't get me wrong here; of course I don't want them to!) How would TPTB handle that? Wouldn't it be awkward between Danny and Lindsay? I mean, they are colleagues and they do have to work together some time. No, I'm not buying this "break-up-thing". I think that it would be too difficult to handle. If not one of them did a transfer of course, but there hasn't been any rumour about Carmine or Anna leaving the show? Well no, I didn't hear that Claire Forlani (Peyton) would leave the show but she wasn't either a regular on the show. No, this is just a bump. And like someone at DLC said; a bump is something that you go up on, over and down on the other side. :)
    When is episode 413 suppose to air?

And what's with Danny? A bit fidget I think. Or is he only like that with Linds? (I haven't seen the whole episodes of season 4.)

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, my favorite shippy D/L scene is from Snow Day, when Danny wakes Lindsay up by tickling her nose. For some reason, it is just cute and adorable. That part of the scene is my favorite because of that. It is just a sweet moment between the two of them.

And
    reading a little more, and the scene that everyone is talking about is a small, small scene. And everyone knows that things get cut before they ever make it on screen. So, I will wait patiently for the episode, before I lose my mind.

Svarta , there is a theory that Carmine is trying to make continuity with Snow Day, where his hand was injured, by stretching and constantly moving his hand. That might be why he seems fidgety(?) a lot, because he's trying to make it real for his character.

And best guess for when this episode will air would be January, maybe beginning of February next year. Most likely it will be the first new episode of the new year, going on when episode 312 aired last year(December 18). So, if they follow the same pattern, it will be January.

Stuffy, Mo , hit me with the pink fog, please!

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hello!

I love how the writers are developing Danny. it is cruel in life that a child has to die and I like how the writers are letting Danny take the reins. We know how he feels about family and the ones that he loves.

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*sneaks in quietly*

I agree, vex!

And now, to think fluffy:
    So, very little is known about this eppy apparently, but from promo pics we know that Danny and Lindsay are working together again. The pics are on the steps at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Lindsay is out of the lab again, yay! Anyhoo, they are working together at least part of the episode, so there is potential for one of the moments we have been asking for!!
    *wanders out of thread humming Colin Raye - One Boy, One Girl*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.