Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

It was very hard not to notice it. It was very sweet and indeed hilarious! God I want those moments again :(

So they're thinking of bringin' Julia back? Interesting indeed! Than we'll know why she gave up Kyle for adoption! This storyarc is probably for around the sweeps in February (?). Hopefuly they'll include Yelina. Corey Miller said they had storylines for her so.. Here's to hoping!

2. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

going to have watch that one later on this evening,got part 2 of S3 at the weekend as HMV are selling them for £15 a the moment :).got to the epi NTL,which i have seen many times before,

The scene where he tells her that Maddison is Ray's was so heartbreaking,i know he was only trying to protect her,but by not telling made it worse,the other scene was when she came to the hospital with Ray Jr and she just loked at him and took his hand in her's made me want to cry

Mandy9578 if you still have your cold got a home remedy that works :)

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yes, that was such a heartbreaking scene...like Y couldn't believe that H could do that to her...As for the uncut version in the hospital scene, that was fantastic...So emotional and gut-wrenching...I think I may have even cried.

Really? That would be so helpful...Been drinking some ginger tea and even a combination of lemon and ginger tea with honey alternating that with hot apple cider...Plus NyQuil to get me to sleep...and throwing in some wine. :lol: :lol:

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I hope you feel better soon mandy. :)

Time for a picture:

[​IMG]

Horatio: I'm looking (long, dramatic pause)....for some much needed inspiration.
    Yelina: (bored) What are you waiting for? I'm right here.

:rolleyes: :D

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Lucy thanks for the pic and caption,they look so lovely together made me smile :)

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the well-wishes Lucy. I'm actually feeling so much better now but I'm still a teeny tiny bit sick. :)

Great picture and caption...Had me chuckling. :lol:

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Did you guys read the headlines yet?

Sofia Milos is heading north (Toronto) to star in a new show called the border. She'll be filming there until 12 december.. I'm not sure how many episodes CSI Miami will have filmed by than, but I guess it's about 16 episodes. And a season consists out of 23 episodes (?)

It's great news for Ms. Milos but its bad news for H/Y..

Now I really HATE the producers. Corey Miller said they had interesting storylines for her.. But where the .... is it? :( GET her back!

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:lol: Luce the pic and captions really made me laugh. Thanks!

Yeah Tati I read, so that means Y won't be back soon which sucks especially concerning the spoiler I posted above. I'm thinking Y will be back but only after she finishes filming that new show of hers.

9. schelle73

schelle73 Witness

Oh my word, Hrockz That icon you have is absolutely... *wow*... I love it... it's just caught my eye this morning... can't seem to get over it...

I want to trust that at some point this season after Sofia films the other show, she'll reappear in upcoming episodes... I hope... I hope...

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

drgnldy posted about Sofia's role in 'The Border' lasting until December a few pages back. ;) Fingers crossed that she'll be back on Miami in the new year. :)

You're welcome re the picture! :D

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I just read the news about Sofia. Maybe before she signed with the new show she had filmed some Miami episodes :( ... one can hope right? :(

12. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Wow, did my brain ever take a vacation! I have been thinking for the last week or two that this thread was dead, dead, dead, and no one was around any more. Didn't realize until this morning that I needed to 'TURN THE PAGE!' :rolleyes: I keep a desktop icon for quick access, and generally change it every time the discussion gets to a new page, but I forgot to do that. . .even forgot to check and see whether there was another page! *smack myself* :p I'm glad to know it was my own silliness, and you are all still around! I'm almost hyperventilating *puff, puff* with relief! :lol:

With so much time without H/Y, my poor, feeble brain fabricates all kind of scenerios. Like:

H staging his own death (for some stupid reason) and Y going crazy, then smacking him when she finds out what he did. . .

H being in dispair because he is afraid Y is dead, then she rescues herself just as he arrives. . .

H seeing Y in beautiful formal attire, and his jaw drops. . .

H seeing Y working in the yard wearing short shorts and halter top, hair stuck on top of her head except for stray curls stuck in the sweat. . .sorry perspiration on her neck and his jaw drops. . .

H seeing Y come out of the bathroom in a towel or nothing because she doesn't know he's there, and his jaw drops. . .

MD I hope you're going some place fun. Be well.

Welcome to newbies!

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I'll sign up for those 3 last possibilities drgnldy ! If they wouldn't get together after something like that than ... OMG!

One can always hope. And that's exactly what us H/Y fans have been doing for the past 2 years, hoping..

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

drgnldy, That's so hilarious that you think this thread has died...Anyway, the lack of H/Y thus far in this season is to blame...Gah, I just hope Sofia comes back to Miami. Y is sorely missed. Loved the scenarios you've come up with, made my day. :)

15. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

So. . . the TV writers have gone on strike today. Wonder how that will affect our show? The last time it happened was in the 80s, and they were out for 6 months. . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.