CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

delkolover said:
    Nah they are not going to make her an alcoholic but I do think that her having alcohol in her blood has something to do with Jake. I don't know why I just get that feeling.

Plus, the amount of alcohol in her system at the time of the incident is what, I think, your blood alcohol level would be if you had had some drinks the night before. It is just more scrutinizing for her b/c she is a police officer and at the time is off duty and involved in an incident where someone died/supposedly died.

But ya know Stetler being Stetler, he will probably bring her father and his history of alcoholism. The FBI brought it up in "One of Our Own"

Ya, I agree with delkolover. I think it has someting to do with jake too. :devil: I wonder what they did LOL.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well, I am merely speculating up there but I don't think they are going to go the alcoholic route; it is too cliched.

What idk and I think is important for this whole scenario is *what* time of the day this whole thing takes place. I don't know if it is in the morning or the afternoon...all I know is that she is off duty when it takes place. So I think depedning on the time of the day this all happens is, I think what makes her alcohol level play more into effect.

Ya know if she was out to lunch and had a drink or if it was from the night before (which I am leaning more towards)that little detail will be a big factor in the grand scheme of the scenario.

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

;) ;)

Good Job, Hcrazy ! Can't wait. Thanks!

5. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Oh wow!
    Thanks for uploading! :)

There are also scenes from "6x09" in this promo, right? The Cal ones! Awesome!

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey,

Your welcome and ya know this promo is really confusing me too because from the looks of it, I would say you are right. :eek:

Maybe they merged the promos together for the Nov sweeps, hmm :confused: but this week is supposed to be "Chain Reaction"

Which is supposed to be about a model be electrocuted and Kyle, Horatio's son. So now I am confused as well and like all things with CBS, I guess we just have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

All in all I would say from the looks of it, it's action packed. :devil:

I would also love the idea that Cal is getting busy this week and in 609 as well, "Stand your Ground"

Go Bulletgirl! :D :D :D

HCrazy

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

thank you so much HCrazy :D
    OMG :eek: ...it's a lot confusing :eek:...I mean Calleigh with the outfit of Chain reaction and also the one of Stand your ground :eek: :eek: ...She going to be very busy :eek:
    OMG :eek: it looked like someone knock her hand with her gun falling down :eek:
    I can't resist :confused:

8. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

Thankies sooo much, Hcrazy! I can't wait to see that episode! *pulls out Kyle plushie* Yay

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Looks good. Also looks like they're pulling out all the stops cause what's with the action these last couple of episodes? It's going in overload.

Yeah sure I like action but if I wanted to see action I'd watch a James Bond movie (which I do, but that's not the point) I want more investigating!

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

They are puilling out all the stops b/c Monday's episode starts November Sweeps.

The promo is actually a montage of the upcoming eps for Sweeps and the voice over even says as much; that everything starts with a "shocker" this monday. Basically, we got a preview for Monday and what we can expect in the upcoming weeks from the show.

Cal looks like she is all business in ep 609 ;)

This spin off, as of late, has really moved away from the investigating as being the main focus. They still show investigating but the action is what makes CSI Miami, CSI Miami. All three versions are different. LV focuses more the outlandish lifestyle of Vegas and investigating. Miami the sun, money and sexiness of Miami and NY is more drama filled b/c it is NY.

So, I like the action. I think if it was straight investigating all the time w/o a little action it would be boring. But I see where you are coming from. In earlier seasons they were all about investigating but that is what made them so much like LV and with spin off's you have be different or why have a spin off?

11. Jordananne

Jordananne Dead on Arrival

I am all for tons of action...I love it....but we need some more character substance/turmoil/scenes.

12. Della

Della Police Officer

I too enjoy some action, but only if it is character driven and not there just for the sake of it being there. I also enjoy the investigations too and I sincerely hope they don't forget about that, because that is the premise of CSI Miami, in fact of all the CSI's. If they lose the investigations and the science then what would separate it from any other show out there?

As for character turmoil, I think what I've liked about Horatio for about half a season and a bit is that whether it was intentional or not they have shown him pulling away from the team a bit because of what's happened to him on a personal level, such as losing Speed, Marisol and Ray, and almost losing Eric and Ray jnr into the bargain too, which is rare in my opinion.

So, what I'm saying I suppose is that for me action/turmoil and what not is great as long as they show how it might affect a character in their work, because once the action is over with it should leave a mark somewhere along the line. I'm not talking about depression and all that, but sometimes a believability of character is when they aren't shown to be all all blase about what has happened to them and/or those around them, and that's what I've loved about CSI Miami so far, that they have shown the effect on a character. Not always, but most of the time in my opinion.

So, yeah, bring on the action and turmoil, but not just for the sake of it :) And please, let's not forget the science and the investigations. I just wouldn't see the point at all of CSI Miami without those two very important ingredients :)

:)

13. calleighandjake

Look at this:

CSI: Miami - Episode 6.10 - My Nanny
    A wealthy family's nanny is murdered during a lavish party.

CSI: Miami - Episode 6.09 - Stand Your Ground
    An attempt to kill Calleigh puts not only her personal life at risk, but also her career.

Yay. I hope Johnny Whitworth is in Stand Your Ground. :)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

As far as I know he will be in Stand your Ground as well as Rick ;)
    Let's hope he will rescue her :D

15. calleighandjake

Yea, I don't want it to be Eric. In the episode Sunblock he was next to Calleigh almost every time you saw her. I hope Jake will help her. I also hope to learn about his past while he was undercover. The writers hinted that he was a dirty cop. Is it true? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.