Liz Vassey/Wendy Simms Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gregsandersluver, Feb 14, 2006.

1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That clip was cute. I like how they're portraying Wendy kind of similar to Catherine in that neither are ashamed of things they've done in the past. Poor Wendy looked astonished at Hodges' admiration of her...

2. hotmama

hotmama Victim

No - she was just as shocked as I was that those words came out of his mouth!!!!

3. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I don't think she knows that he luuuuuurves her!!!!

4. hotmama

hotmama Victim

she is so pretty!!!!

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Has anyone seen Liz in "Nikki & Nora", and unaired pilot from 2004? I've got clips at my place if you want to check it out.

6. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

Yep. I have. I thought that show was really good actually. Why didn't it get picked up? Those two had good chemistry together and I liked seeing New Orleans. Anyway, Liz looks good with a gun!!!!

7. violetsareblue

violetsareblue Dead on Arrival

I liked her short skirt in the "movie". A lot. I bet Hodges did too.

8. hotmama

hotmama Victim

Wendy was great tonight - what a scream - verrry real! Hodges seems interested too!

9. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Was "Nikki and Nora" a pilot where she was a lesbian? I think that they have it on YouTube, right? I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard about a bathtub scene or something like that, right?

10. DCFB

DCFB Victim

I hope Liz Vassey will be on a lot more. Like the chemistry between Wendy and Hodges, especially her expressions when he says something off the wall or inappropriate.

11. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Yep, she played a lesbian cop and it's fantastic. The bathtub scene... well, it's very yummy!

I think I'm going to have to latch onto Wendy now as my new female character to watch/drool over. Seeing as it looks like I've lost Sofia, and well, Sara...

But Liz is fantastic. She plays Wendy so well, and after watching N&N, you can see she's not just a pretty face. She really does have a lot of talent, and I think it's great she's being used more often in CSI.

12. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Yeah. I heard that it was a really good pilot. And I miss Sofia and will miss Sara too. Love the strong women.

13. RileyEduardo

RileyEduardo Civilian

I've had the pleasure of meeting Liz in person...she is even more beautiful and is SO nice. She really is a total package- brains beauty and a winning personality plus she can act.

Liz/Wendy needs more screen time- period. Please develop her character more!

14. RileyEduardo

RileyEduardo Civilian

She had a tee-shirt company w/ a friend which they sold to Nordstrom. The brand is called Neuroses Tees. I have one that says 'I chain scarf brownies in the dark" and another that says "Santa is a Sleigh Driver"

She is really very talented

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I like Wendy, she is really cool.