"The Chick Chop Flick Shop" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 26, 2007.

1. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Oh, they gotta leave that in, that was a laugh freaking riot!!! Hodges - open mouth, insert foot...up to mid-tes... er...hip joint... :lol:

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Lol...I don't know about that, I guess that the writers really like that relationship...

3. Veze

Veze Rookie

I think it's funny that it was Ronnie who point out the :"it's always a babe with a big breast" because... lets face it... hmmm...

well... you know

4. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I loved that clip ... Hodges' comment was funny ... then Sara was like "Ok I'm outta here." Then Henry ... "lets watch it again" ... wow love my labbers!

5. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I know that the scenes in the preview aren't always shown in the actual ep, but that one was, and I'm inclined to believe they won't take it out, because it gets the ball rolling on the Wedges thing and Henry's line is funny. :)

I guess we'll find out tomorrow then, huh?

6. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Yay! Just saw the new promo and am now even more excited for tonight! Woohoo! WAY to much Ronnie! Whoever said about them shoving her down our throats to get us to like her is SO right! It's just like when Harm/DJE was gonna leave JAG and they brought in "Vuckavic" Ick! *shudders* Like HE could replace Harm! Ha! Half the finale was about HIS case because they wrote it before they knew it would be the finale. *sobs uncontrollably*

7. Tardositous

Tardositous Civilian

I'm actually so adoring Hodges right now. He is such a little cutie!!!

thanks for posting the clip!

can't wait till more are posted after the episode :D

ahh gotta love the lab rats

8. violetsareblue

violetsareblue Dead on Arrival

I loved loved loved it. I think it's terrific that there is a girl who gets Hodges so tongue tied. I also love the chemistry that the little rats have together. And Sara's line? Perfect.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

10. hotmama

hotmama Victim

if that clip is any indication - this will be a funny show! Looking forward to it. Funny to watch Hodges having trouble talking around Wendy

11. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I can't wait for tonight. It looks like so much fun. I love that the preview is like an old horror movie. I love when Catherine can't hold back the laughter.

12. hotmama

hotmama Victim

Great chop scene tonight and great to see conversation between Wendy and Hodges this season - now for some action?

13. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

Worst CSI ever.

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Well, I didn't think the ep was that bad. Not the best, of course, but not bad.

I liked the small scene with Sara, and how she mentions to Greg about the crime rate... Thought it was interesting to see how it was Greg that said it to. I've always liked their friendship, and have noticed it more considering my sister's becoming an avid Sandles shipper.

Don't remember seeing Warrick at all, which was kind of disappointing. I love him... Needed a little more Gil in there, too.

Towards the end, I was getting a little worried that something might happen to Ronnie, like her getting murdered or what not. That definitely wouldn't have worked out with me, because of the whole Holly Gribbs thing.

THe labrats scene was cute. So was the ending scene with Doc and David. Haha. David is such an insane dork.

:]

15. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

Worst? You crazy, girl. Did you see the opening shot? They didn't cut. It was amazing. And the labrats scene? So great to see them all together again. Hope there's more of that to come. This was a wonderful ep. I say it loud and proud. WHO'S WITH ME?!?