Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

He's back, he's back! :D

I know I'm annoying, but I want to know some more details.
    Did he work on the case?
    Who did tell him that he's reinstated?

I so look forward to see the scenes between him and Alexx. These scenes are always so lovely to watch.

The talk between him and Horatio sounds interesting.
    It's the second time Horatio said the 'in his blood' comment.
    Maybe there's something behind it or Horatio only wanted to point out that Ryan is meant to be a cop.
    ;)

2. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

OMG RYAN'S BACK!!! its about time they rehired him.
    I thought it was so cute how he ran into tell Alex about being reinstated.... i loved how Ryan saved Alex and is her "hero".... i thought the Sam/Ryan scene was pretty cute and i loved the Horatio and Ryan scene... oh and Twiztid4Togo i thought i saw a tear in his eye to! so cute lol but yeah i am just glad he is back and hopefully they will give him some really good storylines, maybe some about his personal life and family...

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Inge - hey! It was so nice to see him back. he didn't really work the case....just asked questions of Alexx and Sam. We dont know who told him - he just to ld Alexx he had been reinstated. He finally had some nice screentime!

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the answers Kat! :)

I have another questions and I forgot to write it in my first post. :(
    What happened to Alexx and how did Ryan save her?
    I couldn't read it out from the all the reviews I've read so far. :D

I expected that Stetler would give him a speech like 'don't do it again, this was your very last chance' and so on.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Alexx passed out because of gasses trapped in the dead body. Ryan saved her when he came in to tell her he got his job back, he found her on the floor and called for help.

Hope that helps. :)

6. CSI_Kat

Oh so did I!!! I figured they would bring him in a conf room for a meeting! Or in typical Miami style - just having him working in the lab one day with no explanation.

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

YESS!! I'm so glad Ryan got his job back!!! Hopefully we'll find out more about his past laster in the season. I loved how he went to Alexx that was so sweet. Just so happy he got his job back.

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Ahh! I didnt watch the episode yet, Ive been so busy! I just came back to see what the talk was and now Im definetly very excited to watch the episode! (I didnt read the whole page so I dont totally know what happens but Im very hopeful!) :lol:

9. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

10. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

It also says that he has brown eyes and blond hair. That's not exactly accurate, so I'm taking the age thing with a pinch of salt. I think they cocked up Marisol's date of birth too - what they put would have made Eric ridiculously young. They seem to think we won't notice. :rolleyes:

I tend to think of Ryan as about Jon's age, maybe a year or two younger. Otherwise, he would have been too young when he started as a CSI to have done everything he's supposed to have done in terms of education and police academy and patrol copping.

ETA. Yay! Ryan's back in the lab! Maybe there'll be a bit more Ryan time in future weeks then? :p

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the info wolfesgamergirl ! :)

I also think that 1981 is wrong, it's too young. It would bean he's only two years older than me. :eek:
    me too.
    In my imagination he's between 27 and 29.

The blond hair is so ridiculous. :rolleyes:
    *tries to imagine Ryan with blond hair*
    dark hair suits him better. :D

12. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Yeah i realise by reading it that it said blonde hair. its weird you would think they would at least put some stuff that are realistic, its not like we wont notice that he doesnt have blonde hair!

13. CSI_Kat

That is my hope Ali! We have been shorted of Ryan time almost this whole season. TPTB should make up his lost time for us! It seems like they have been showing us his more vulnerable side again and that is nice. I hope it continues!

14. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

hi guys-btw man down just aired here and in that episode ryan looked so sad when he saw that dead kid-aww but most importantly is for the episode sunblock when ryan had a tear in his left eye when H was talking to him...i wanted to cry too!anyways glad to see that ryan is back in the lab-btw wat did u guys think of the scence between him n the new lab girl samantah?

15. rlk08

rlk08 Victim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.