Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

2. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Very nice to have the ep order all cleared up. Thanks. :]

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i've been hearing alot of the talk over Greg and Sara's fight.. and some people are thinking that it's because greg loves sara 'blah blah blah'... what if it's about the case? greg and sara have never really fought before, and maybe there's something in the case that makes greg or sara flip out.

question: is the fight and sara's leaving episode the same?

grissom and his ring... i've looked at that 5 times and i can't see it. i've looked loooked and LOOKED, and i can't see it!! lol, it's kinda annoying me.. well, if there even is a ring there.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY want jorja to come back. sara's such a big part of CSI. if she does come back (i read somewhere) that if she comes back... Grissom might not be there. so, maybe this jorja leaving thing is just something for the future. becuase, everyone knows that billy wants to leave and seeing as they are letting jorja go.. billy's probably gonna follow soon. so, if he does leave at the end of season 8, maybe they're just doing this 'jorja's leaving' thing so that when grissom leaves, we'll be all sad, but.. right before the season ends, SARA comes back... making us happier!! lol. i know that'd make me a LITTLE happier. but.. I DONT WANT TO SEE GRISSOM GO EITHER!! :(

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is a brief excerpt for the latest TV Guide with a Q and A two page intervew with him, WP, and LaPaglia.. and one part he says~~

PETERSEN..We keep doing this because people want us to keep doing it, we're good at it, and it works. Nobody wants to see their favorite baseball player leave, when the team is winning!

PETERSEN.. And we have fans. You can't discount them. These people have made you. You have to be responsible to them, more than anything else really! THANK YOU!

So, he's basically stating, from what he says, is this is a #1 hit show, and why would he leave now!

5. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for posting that snippet that Billy said from TV Guide Des. Makes my very hopeful that he will renew his contract at the end of the year.

As for the ring... yes I can see it. I don't think Billy would keep it on while filming if it wasn't supposed to be there. I think TPTB know that we're a little obsessed and we would notice a slip like that. ;)
    But I'll guess we'll have to see the epsiode to really know for sure.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here are more details on episode 10 from CSIFiles. Detective Vega is on this case with Catherine, Nick, and Greg.

Read all about it

7. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

Ahh thanks for that Wojo. That episode sounds like it'll be really good, and it's nice to have such a detailed spoiler. Unfortunately, that Warrick/stripper thing is sounding way too much like the Nick/Kristy thing. Ughh, it should be different though... I can't imagine the writers would do the esact same story twice, especially one that almost everyone remembers.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

It's nice to see Det. Vega back. I can't remember the last episode we saw him in! I think last season it was all Brass and Sophia.

Susan

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It refers to a "dead stripper that Warrick met" in 'Cockroaches'. MET? LOL...so either we've gotten bad spoilers (is that a redundant term?) or they've come up with a new way to say...well, whatever it is he did with her. ;)

Yeah, I know...spoilers can't be trusted. Ah well.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well you have to meet someone first before you sleep with them. :lol: :lol:

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Wasn't her name originally Audrey? Not Elizabeth?

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I've been thinking about this and the only thing I can come up with regarding Greg and Sara's reported tiff is that maybe Greg will say something snarky to Sara about being the boss's girlfriend, and not having to do any of the crap work, to which Sara will take offense and tell him off. Frankly, I'm surprised that no one has ever mentioned something like that to her since the news about her and Grissom was revealed. I could easily picture Catherine or Hodges saying something like that, but I would have never guessed that Sara and Greg would get into a little argument.

Course, it could be anything, but I was just supposin'. :)

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Please tell me you aren't complaining about the use of the word 'met'? He did meet the stripper, he also apparently sleeps with her so both are techincally correct. ;) The spoiler report is pretty accurate with the original spoilers IMO. But of course, we won't know until it air, as things are subject to change.

Yep, the first spoilers had her called Audrey but then it changed.

14. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

Wow, I didn't even think of that, but I think you're probably right. That's really the only thing I can see them arguing about. And it's definitely like Greg to make a remark like that to her, whether he's joking or serious, but Sara obviously takes it seriously. It's weird though, I never would've pictured them getting into an argument, so this should be pretty interesting.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I just don't see Greg being the one to do that. Even if he did, I think it would be 100% joking, so if Sara got really mad, it would probably have been caused by something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.