Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Guten Tag and Bonjour, caramel. Also, Kon-nichiwa, Aloha, Hola, Goddag, Shalom, Ahalan, Gia'sou, and Howdy. Welcome to the nut house. Hey that sounds good... caramel and nuts! Speaking of food, there are virtual snacks on the virtual table by the virtual door.

Don't worry about your spelling and grammar. You are doing better than some of the Americans on this board. But it would still be nice if the administrators add a speel chikker, er... spill chacker, well, you know what I mean. There is a link at the top of the page called FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) or send a message if you need help. So pull up a keyboard and join the fun.

2. LuvNGris

LuvNGris Civilian

Hi, I'm from PA and have been reading these boards for quite a long time but never signed on. Just registered and wanted to say hello. Enjoy reading everyones thoughts. CSI is my favorite show and been watching since the start. Love the reruns on Spike. Grissom is the best.

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Welcome caramel and LuvNGris! Hope you guys have fun here! :D

4. Willow

Willow Civilian

Hi everyone!!!!

I'm Laura, from Scotland, and i'm totally addicted to csi:LV

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome caramel, LuvNGris and Willow. Happy to have you join. :) Please read the "Help Guide ... " on Page 1 of this Forum for useful information on using and enjoying this Forum.

If you need any help please ask either Destiny or myself.

Cheers. :)

6. Brandi

Brandi Civilian

Hi everyone, I am from Silverdale, WA.

7. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome. Brandi. Glad to have you join us. :)

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome caramel, LuvNGris, Willow & Brandi to LV hope you all enjoy yourselves. Free food and drinks, if you need any help we have the "Help Guide" to get you through alot of the confusion and if you need further help give a yell or PM and Tally and I will help ya.

9. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Hey! I'm 13 years old and I'm from New Zealand. Usually found on the NY forum but I thought that I'd give the LV one a go too!

10. Billie_Kriek

Billie_Kriek Dead on Arrival

Hello/Bonjour,

I'm a CSI LV fan since the beginning and a Jorja Fox addict.

I'm from Belgium, country of beer, cheese, chocolate and Jean-Claude Van Damme :rolleyes:

My first language is french so eventuals mistakes are unwanted ;)

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome everyone! I hope you all have a great time here. :)

12. Chocobear

Chocobear Victim

Hi! My name's Linda, but you can call me Chocobear or Choco if you want. :) I was raised in a small rural town in southern Oregon, where I still live to this day, and I am the youngest of two daughters.

My favorite "CSI" character would have to be Greg, followed closely by Nick and Grissom. (The real Grissom, not Pod Grissom.) I also like Catherine, Archie and Hodges. As you can see from my posts concerning Sara, I do tend to be very outspoken. But I try not to offend. I tend to "shoot first, ask questions later" sometimes. So I apologize to the people I may have offended, and I'll behave.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting nice, friendly people on this board. Keep the "CSI" love alive!

13. Ali_future_CSI

Ali_future_CSI Dead on Arrival

Hi!
    My name is Alison, but everyone calls me Ali. I live in the beautiful capital of Canada (Ottawa) and I am in my last year of high school. I am possibly going to go into forensic science in my university studies and i am also an up-and-coming musician. My dad is from Wales and my mom from montreal (i have family from everywhere lol).
    I love CSI Las Vegas and i own all the seasons so far. I especially love the relationship between Sara and Grissom. I am intrigued by sara/jorja because we are very similar in so many ways. I don't want Jorja to leave!!!! I have seasons 1,2 and 3 of CSI Miami and i watch it occasionally, but my true love is with the original. I've been to a few other threads around here but never really introduced myself here. Well, i'll be around alot now so here i am!

I <3 CSI!!!

14. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Welcome to all the noobs :D

15. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Welcome to everyone new around here *waves* I hope you have a good time around! Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.