Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

You're Garden Verity is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Buwah. Sara needs a new vest after that interesting little snag with the mustang, am I right? Her vest should say Grissom on it, just because.
    Greg: "Dude, why do you have Grissom's vest on?"
    Sara: "Dude, this is my vest."
    Greg: "But...it says Grissom on it."
    Sara: "I can't think of why my vest would ever say Grissom, Greg..."
    Sidle-Grissom would be just a bit more difficult to get into the little name-tag space.
    No, this is my long arse name, and I like to keep it that way...

There was something else I was going to say, but man alive, now I can't think of it.

GSR in the shower?
    Oh, the mental pictures.

2. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

i've been thinking a lot about the wedding myself... i am pretty sure we're not going to get to see it (even though i would absolutely kill to see Griss all dressed up! *swoon*), but i am wondering if this is another thing they are going to do on the quiet and just let people catch on in their own time, or if they're going to mention they've got engaged and have a small ceremony with their friends...

hey guys, my hamster, harry, died on friday - yesterday I went to the pet shop to get another, and there was 1 left, this big fluffy grey thing and INSTNATLY I thought that he looks exactly like Grissom when he returns from his sabbatial lol - I swear it was fate! you can probably guess what I've ended up naming him :p - tickles me pink every morning to be able to say "hello, Gilbert" - DH is, erm, not quite so impressed! lol

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AHHH,BabyBunting sorry about Harry :(.. it's so sad when a pet dies :(.. but that's funny, comparing the new one to Grissom :lol: I'll bet he's never been compared to a furry creature before :eek:

WORKING AND LOVING TOGETHER

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I want to see a wedding. I was finally able to see it in the video after watching it twice.

5. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

:lol: i swear he looks like he's fallen off of Grissom's face! lol i giggle every time i see him coz all I see is Grissom's beard... with eyes! :eek:

sidlewannabee I'm pretty sure we don't get to see a wedding (don't think TPTB would be THAT nice to us!), I think right from the start the only word on the wedding was that it would be done offscreen (though whether it's done on the quiet or not i've not heard), I would have thought that if there was a marriage scene, we would have heard more about it by now... esp as we're getting spoilers up to 8x11, I'd have thought if there were any hints of a GSR wedding in there then all the boards would be going mad.
    what were you able to see in the video after watching it twice?

have you guys seen the promos for thurs ep? it looks absolutely halarious!!

6. Desertwind

I bet WP would get a hugh giggle out of that comparsion :D.. furry with his eyes sticking out :lol:...and I'd love to see a wedding as well, but we've not heard a thing about that.. maybe the fans the anti's would run amok :mad:, and talk about the SOAP issue, and the writers are slick and know what to have on, and what not to have, although we'd love more, not everyone would :(. and it's not the Grissom and Sara show, [that'd be cool] so they have to be discreet! but for all of us~~~

COME ON OVER ALL YOU GSR FANS[​IMG]

7. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Your probably right BabyBunting. Oh well it's the thought that counts. i am going to be a CSI tomorrow.

8. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I think I had a dream about that once...
    o_O
    Poor Grissom, being remembered for hamsters...lucky hamster though, that thing...wow. Careful about all those little brunette hamsters though. ;)

About the wedding. I'd actually love to see Sara in a dress. Especially a nice white one, with no black at all...muwahaha. But no, all I'd want would be a tiney-tiny little thing with the team, and that's it. It'd be cool. Unlikely, but cool.
    <3

Now, I'm in a very bad mood, because I'm surrounded by power-hungry pieces o' crap that hold authority over me...I have problems with authority, apparently. And I don't like them.

Sorry.
    That wasn't very GSR-y...
    YAYGRISSOM&&SARA!
    You two pieces of hottieness.

9. Ali_future_CSI

Ali_future_CSI Dead on Arrival

Hey guys! I'm just wondering if you guys know what episode it was that grissom wipes away sara's tear in a scene. I think i missed it when it aired and i really want to see it (or i saw it, but my studies have melted my brain).

I <3 GSR!

10. Desertwind

"EMPTY EYES"[​IMG]

11. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I'm pretty sure that the only episode where Grissom wipes away Sara's tears is Empty Eyes.

Burnedtoast, I want to see Sara in dress too! A nice white dress, not too fancy, but not really casual. Something that 's really Sara-y. It's like, my dream, seeing her in a dress. I'd love to see everyone's reactions.

Greg: Dude, you look super hot!
    Nick: Sara, you look awesome!
    Warrick: Girl, where've you been hiding that body?
    Catherine: Wow Sara, that dress looks really good on you.
    Gil: :eek: *faints* or *has heart attack*
    Me: *jaw drops* *falls on the floor*

(I couldn't come up with a good one for Cath, Warrick or Nick)

Maybe we'll get a short flashback or something.

Sooooooo... What was I going to say again? Oh yeah, today when I woke up, I was really, really tired and my eyes didn't want to open. Then I thought about Grissom and Sara, and how they're getting married, and I swear, my eyes opened a little wider and suddenly I felt wide awake. It's funny, thinkking about GSR gives me energy.

Haha, hamster Grissom. I can sort of see how there could be a resemblance though. In Law of Gravity, his hair/beard looked sooo soft, I wanted to touch it!

You guys rock. Seriously, everyone on this thread is awesome. I was in a really bad mood, and then I came on here and I started laughing! :)

12. Ali_future_CSI

Ali_future_CSI Dead on Arrival

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Awesome wall Ali_future_CSI! I love seeing them smile, and notice that most of them are of them smiling together!

WAHOO! We're CANON baby!

14. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

you know, I simply cannot picture Sara in a dress... my brain just cannot put the 2 together! would be an absolutely awesome one off but alas, I don't think it'll ever happen... I mean we rarely see her in anything that could be counted as anything near "girly", let alone a wedding dress!

so what do you guys think? will they do it on the quiet or will they invite some of the guys to a small intimate ceremony?

15. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

I can. And then my head explodes and my keybord gets drenched in drool. Oh, the things Ms Fox can do to my sanity!

Not to mention William Petersen. In a tux.*dies*

Honestly, I don't think they'll invite the rest of the team. I don't even think they'll announce their engagement and (?) wedding at once. I think it'll be kind of like "The Revelation", a passing by moment that'll stun everybody.
    I really, desperately want a scene with Ecklie where he finds out that they got married. It'll be hilarious :lol:.
    Ecklie: "Why, God? Why MEEEE?!!!"

I think it'll be just the two of them and a very quiet cermony. Actually, I can see it taking place in a church or in court.

I watched The Good, The Bad and The Dominatrix this Monday. I loved the GSR scenes (obviously) and Lady Heather (whom I've really been taking a liking to lately). One more episode until Living Doll. :(

I love S7 and I don't want it to end! The season was in a word; brilliant. I loved how it finally made the step to investigate some other territories. For example, having a story line that spend over the entire season, a lab!episode, enough character development to make it intresting but at the same time it is not to much (*cough*CSI:Miami*cough*). I can go on forever... :D

TGTBTD was fun to watch. I hope they bring Lady Heather back . She's an intresting character and Melinda Clake is wonderful. Seriously, I hated her in the O.C, but in CSI she is just fantastic.

And an ntresting note:

Did anyone notice what was on the back of Baby Allison's (LH's granddaughter) dress? :D Oh, yeah. Butterflies.

And that'll defiently put some water on the Baby Rumors wheel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.