Episode #606: 'Sunblock' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 27, 2007.

1. tnemgarf

tnemgarf Victim

why the hell eric touched the murder weapon [watch] with his bare hands???????????? *faints*

btw anyone knows the song at the end?

2. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Does anyone know who sang the song at the very end of this episode? They said who it was but I missed it.

I'm SO thrilled that Ryan has his job back!!! He definitely deserves it.

Calleigh and Eric were really cute together last night. I thought it was great for Eric to apologize to Jake for telling Stetler.

I'm relieved that Alexx is okay. It really scared me when she fainted.

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

OOOH I thought of another thing. The murder weapon was the same as in the James Bond film From Russia With Love. And since I'm a bond fan, that's a positive point!

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^^ I believe the song is called 'Gravity' by You Are I Am. The question was asked here in the CSI Music Forum as well. (Albeit without a response) :)

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That scene was so sweet and very touching. It really did make the episode worth watching for me. Emily and Adam, take a bow. Brilliant. :D Moments like this stay long in the memory for all the right reasons.

6. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

so this episode was pretty good i guess.... i am SO happy that Ryan got his job back! and i thought the Ryan/Sam scene was really cute and so was the Calleigh/Eric scene about switching to night shift.... we got to see alot more of Alex in the episode and i thought the "mojo" scene was pretty funny..... but some of the things in this episode were really dumb.... like the guy wanting to turn himself into a wolf.... another thing i don't understand like tnemgarf said is why would eric touch a murder weapon with his bare hands he should know better then that.... but overall it was a fun episode i guess iwould give it a 8/10.

7. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

Nya...I haven't watched the episode and here I am...reading spoilers! *goes and runs to her on demand TV* New episode and Ryan's hotness, here I come!!!

8. Della

Della Police Officer

Hello, newbie here, not only to this gorgeous forum but also to CSI Miami... well, sort of. Not to worry I have seen all the episodes, so not THAT new - chuckle.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode (the best of this season in my opinion).

I have to say that there are some programs where I find it incredibly difficult to suspend my (dis)belief, but for me, right from the outset the CSI Miami setting was so flamboyant and beautiful that I can forgo any errors of logistics, because, for me, the characters are so vibrant and strong, that when an episode such as yesterday's comes along, I just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm still melting over Horatio's parting comment to Ryan. So eloquent and true too. And I think the "It's in your blood" references Ryan's past, his OCD and that Ryan is as committed to the job as Horatio, and possiby for the same reasons. That's how much I think the Ryan character has grown since his inclusion in the team, in my opinion :)

Anyhow, hope I haven't upset anyone with such remarks. Rock on Horatio!! :D

9. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

;)
    Mojo, or VooDoo, are highly evolved beliefs in many cultures. This wasn't contrived at all. Khandi told it exactly as I've heard and read it dozens of times by others who learned the myths as small children.

Khandi was excellent in the retelling; only wish she'd explored it more. It is a fascinating subject. The fact that it's mythical doesn't detract from the interest.
    :devil:
    As for the episode itself, okay, not great. Couple of good spots, numerous stretches, several outrageous inaccuracies.

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Khandi was awesome and that scene with her and Calleigh in the beginning was great. I am happy to see that they gave her more screen time last night and Khandi has such a great sense of humor and way of delivering her lines that she really made it interesting.

My cousin is very much into astrology and we were watching the ep together last night and she said about the same thing Khandi did as far as the voodoo and mojo go.

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I think Calleigh was upset at Jake, but it looks like they are trying to make things work again which sucks because I'd rather she not be with Jake.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This epi was a bit disappointing, I thought. There was perfect opportunity to have some more laughs. Alexx and Frank gave me a little giggle but that was it. Although I did laugh at the fact that it was nightime when they were investigating the "wolfmans" apartment, then obviously it went into the next day w/out anyone going home or changing clothes! They did that in COTC too. The overall storyline was ok, the end when the creepy killer turned around & his face was all nasty was a nice touch.

I didn't really understand why the girls from "darkroom S5" were in this epi playing the same characters but had absolutely nothing to do w/ the story.

I like seeing Calleigh happy. She seems to really like Jake. The end was a bit cheesy, but I still thought it was cute.

Sam was more intersting but the way she flings her hands arounds w/ that ...thing she works on, looks like she is a champion air hockey player. Cute scene w/ Ryan. Thank god, hes back, him & Alexx have such a great friendship, very sweet!

I liked the sentimental ending w/ Horatio & Ryan & then all the characters. Although when H said "if we don't hang together we'll all die alone", Ryan looked like he was wearing a guilty concious when he said that but maybe it was just me. I still thought it was a nice scene, makes me wonder what it will all lead up to later in the season w/ him saying that. Anxious to see!!

13. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

I feel that this one was definatley as good :D dont you? haha it was so fun too watch :D

14. globe

globe Victim

was H trying to cry or something ... this must be the first time i see his eyes so .. watery ... :D

15. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I give it a 8/10

1. I liked the story, with the whole wolf hormones thing. That dude was really creepy sometimes :D

2. Yay for Ryan! It's about time he got his job back. And the Sam/Ryan scene was adorable. :)

3. Bleh for Horatio. I'm usually not troubled by his slow speaking and cheesy oneliners, but god, he worked on my nerves this time.

4. Go Calleigh, kicking Jake's ass! But bleh for the whole hand-holding scene. I'll admit it, I just don't like Jake..

5. Alexx was hilarious with her mojo :lol:

6. What with the average IQ of the Miami population? Like they've never seen an eclipse before? More Discovery Channel, less E!, people!

Uhm.. that's it for now :D