Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

We've been together, give or take a month. I feel rushed but I don't mind it. If it was her parents, I'd feel WAY more rushed. But yeah. I'm not enough hiding her. I just don't want to tell my friends about it. Like I'm not asahamed or anything. I just don't know how they'll react. :rolleyes:

2. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

Awwe well I hope your friends take it well when you tell them Ashley.

Welcome Zodiac32 !!!

Sooo..... I haven't posted in a couple days, hmmmm well i spent yesterday and this morning with my gf. though we only watched movies and a really random vampire show we fell in love with cause my tummy hurt :(

omg that so reminded me of the time last year when i was sitting in a class and this really annoying guy turns around and starts bugging me about being gay. but it was at the time when everyone asked me like 24/7 'are you gay?' so he was doing that for like half the class while i ignored him. then he was like 'you've madeout with a girl before, admit it' so i leaned forward and was like 'and you haven't?' he just sat there for like 5 minutes, turned around and was like 'yeah, yeah i've ,madeout with a girl before' :lol:

anyway enough of my randomness, anyone have anything gay planned for the rest of the weekend?

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

:lol: That's hilarious Allie!

I hung out with my girlfriend's friends yesterday. That wasn't awkward at all! Like they were all really cool and accepting. It was awesome! Anyway, since I spent most of the weekend with my girlfriend, I need to catch up on school. :rolleyes:

4. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

^^ Its fine to read that it wasn't awkward at all for you, did you had a great time??

I had my gay friend over it was a lot of fun.. And i notice how gay he is getting to be.. I mean just in little things, the way he talk, he dress and he moves.. Just little things with his hands , like putting his hair behind his ear but so much like a woman.. He is looking longer in the mirror than i do, and spending more time at how he looks before he left. I had to laugh about it. It was so cute, makes him so cute and so much fun to be with.. I miss him as my roommate and he reminds me at that when he came by.. That is the only gaything i had, besides watching the L word on dvd because i was so bored by all the other things i see..
    It also make me think, i need to lose waith and than start flirting and dating some hot girls..

5. calleighsgirl

calleighsgirl Dead on Arrival

Allie, that sounds so funny... I think I should answer like that too the next time someone bugs me with that kind of questions. :lol:

A couple months ago a girl sent me a message on a lesbian website because she saw in my profile that I played softball. So she told me she was gonna move to my city and wanted to find a new team. So we wrote back an forth a little and I told her about some teams here. Two days ago, I saw that someone who wants to join our team had written in our forum. It didn't take me long to figure out that it was the same person. ;)
    I'm really excited! Finally another lesbian in my team! :D :lol:
    I can't wait for practice on Thursday. :D

6. never_again

never_again Witness

I really need to get a girlfriend. I'm too scared/nervous/self conscious to meet new people. Also, it's silly but I don't mind being single at the moment. I have so many things I want to change about myself, I think having someone I don't know very well, but like a lot around, might just make me feel worse about myself.

A few of my friends on LJ are bi/lesbian but none of them live anywhere near me!

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

@calleighsgirl

Cool for you.

What's your name over there, I might go looking for you ;)

Edid: Forget it, think I found you. Don't feel stalked please, I'm just really bored right now. No harm intended.

@never_again

Don't worry too much or pressure yourself. If you feel fine being single then you can take your time to get comfortable with ypourself before you consider meeting someone.

Personally I'm very glad I was alone for a while before I started a new relationship. I think it helped me grow as a person to be by myself and figure stuff out in my head.

8. calleighsgirl

Mia, haha, if you're talking about the same community feel free to have a look. My name there is softball-fan89 (I know, I am not blessed with creativity :p )
    Edit: Oh, you did? How? xD I don't feel stalked, don't worry.

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Yay, knew it :D

Actually, I didn't even have to look. I went to the search page and set it on age 18, you were the first to show up.

I'm MiaCharlize over there, in case you want to check me back ;)

The (gay)world is such a small small place... lol

10. calleighsgirl

Oh, that is really cool :D
    Now I found you too. (you didn't show up on my visitors' page)... nice picture. :lol:

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Well, I kind of ended up back where I started when I first started dating girls :lol: But trust me, I'm glad of it :).

I basically had a crush on her two summers ago, and it turned out she liked me too. We dated for nine months, broke up. Then about September of this year we got back together. We just need eachother or something like that :lol:.

But me and I'm sure Allie could both agree sometimes being alone is sometimes a good thing. I was able to sort out myself, get confused, and really, the time I wasn't with her I really felt like I learned who I was. I was just so confused about myself before. Now I feel like I can say I know who I am. And it was nice to get back with Allie when I had everything sorted out. But that's just my opinion :p

12. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

hey everyone

Haven't been around here. Just been working. Work, work and.. more work!

Any gayness in my days lately...? I was at work so not too much. I mean I do talk about my relationship at work. Yesterday I talked with one of my coworkers if Kerry and I wanted to have kids and how we plan to do that. Its nice to know I can talk about that stuff.

To react at something I read a few posts back: men often seem to think that A) when a woman leaves him for another woman its because of him or B) they can give better pleasure than another woman.

Why do men think its always about them?

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Cause they're self centred? Men usually think the word revolves around them. I'm not saying that as a man hater, cause quite frankly I don't care about men. It's just an observation I have made.

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hey there people I've been lurking around for ages.... Think that this place is cool.

SaraSidle_girl dont worry all men regardless of their gender is like that.

never_again - Dont be scared it will happen soon. Life has a habbit of smacking someone in the face when least expect it.

Yeah I know of one or two sites on livejournal.

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

I am going to leave this thread for a while, dont feel like its my place.. Keep on talking and fighting for gayness.. Bye...