Spooks!!!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by nattybatty55, Oct 22, 2007.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok im not sure if there is already a thread for this but the new series began over here in the UK last week and wondered if anyone else has seen it! NOt sure if its aired in the US though :)

Its a UK dramma about MI5!

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I really liked this show, but then three of my favorite characters left one after the other, and I was not happy Jan!

That would be Tom, Zoe and Danny.

3. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

I saw the first few seasons, nattybatty. It was called "MI-5" on A&E. I agree with Drumchik in that I was not happy when Tom left. I didn't see Zoe and Danny leave, but knowing that makes me unhappy.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Apologies about blurting that out. I thought that since it was an old episode, it was alright to mention.

Anyway, I shall put in a spoiler box about what happened to both of them:

Danny was shot in the head and killed (one of the most graphic things I'd seen on the show, actually) and Zoe was taken to court for misconduct over a case and was forced to leave MI5 and assume a new identity in Chile

5. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

^ Drumchik, don't worry. :) We aren't even getting eps anymore, so I'm glad you told me. It was like they went into blackness -- all the storylines ended at the end of the season. :( There's been no ending. Last I knew, Tom left and his replacement was introduced.

6. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Tom was replaced by Adam, who is very easy on the eyes :devil: A new series has just started in the UK but not sure if it is series 5 or 6. But thankfully no major character has been dipped into a fryer so far :lol: which I know was not funny but it was a brave start to the first series.

7. never_again

never_again Witness

The new series is so good! I've only been watching since about 1/3 of the way through the last series, but I'm hooked! I can't wait till next Tuesday.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I missed the second ep but it sounds like I missed something good^^^^!!!!! :)

9. Danique

Danique Rookie

I love spooks, the storylines, the characters, they are amazing. Keep up the good work!!
    You indeed missed a lot. Zaf is still missing and Ros is been taken. Adam managed to get the vaccin in time so the people who were infected are healthy again. But anyway. Do you guys think Zaf's gonna die? Because in the preview a woman says : Zafar Younis is already dead..

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for that! :) Erm im not sure if he'll survive or not- he didnt look to good the last tim i saw him!!! But then again i could be one of those things they say to get people to watch the ep! And then he just survives lol

11. never_again

never_again Witness

What about Ros? It annoys me that they always have a character's life hanging in the balance. It's like they think no-one will watch next episode if they don't make someone about to die.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Exactly^^^

13. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

I am not going to give anything away but just in case

this theme continues in the next episode (shown on bbc3 last week)

14. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

nattybatty55, please add more content to your replies (at least the last one). Thanks ;)

15. Tardositous

Tardositous Civilian

Ahhh! Zaf!! Do you think he's alive? Cos they only showed his bloody clothes that leads me to think he may not actually be dead and they might use him later in the series. And Ros! Becoming a tratior kinda informer person!!