Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I've always wondered that too. Like, was someone just watching CSI one day and they thought, "Hey, GSR could be Grissom Sara Romance! That would make a great ship name!" ?

Nope, I don't have the channel. I have a channel similar to it, but it's a bit different. Hopefully I can find it on youtube, or somewhere or someone can tell me about it.

So now that we've pretty much determined that they AREN'T about to kiss, and it's most likely a hug, I have a new idea. Maybe, they were kissing, and THEN they hugged. Like, they had this nice pasionate kiss and then they stopped and just hugged. Hey, it could happen. They do it all the time in fanfics :lol: ! Or am I just grasping at straws here?

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

It's getting a little spammy in here. Please keep the discussion on topic and include at least three full lines of conversation. Off topic discussion should be kept to a minimum and should not overshadow the on topic discussion.

On topic means to discuss your ship.

thanks

3. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Okay, first off, I'd like to ask what the hell happened to Grissom's hair in that second picture? And we seem to have determined that he is wearing the same jacket...so maybe this kiss and this letter occur in the same day. Also, and this may be far fetched, just tell me...This kiss (or almost kiss) looks like an accident...which would make sense. Sara has written the letter and has put it on Grissom's desk. As she leaves the locker room, *BAM*, she runs into Grissom (who hasn't read the letter yet). They are still engaged and Grissom's totally psyched that they're getting married, so here's an opportunity to spread the love. They kiss, go their seperate ways (Sara leaves to go wherever and Grissom goes back to work). Grissom reads her letter, disappointed that she didn't tell him to his face. The End.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, fans you didn't miss much on this GSR TV Guide channel :( and I even taped it, they began with a little snippet of GSR in the "EE" ep. and then had a brief pic. of them in "Ala Cart" at the track! and then went straight to Robert David Hall and Naren Shankar, and rehashed the morgue scenes again.. they did show brief clips of Billy [he goes "I can't wait to see what happens} like he doesn't already know :rolleyes:..Gary, Marg she was talking about how great Las Vegas was, and Jorja saying nothing, just a clip of her at a film event and Nick and Greg said a few cute things, about the show. why they called it the GSR scene I have no idea, Naren said that Jorja is leaving & their romance will "wrap up" but the fans will be happy, that it was beautifully done" but something to the effect that this isn't the end :confused: :confused: no Paul at all. Carol M. said "that this isn't the only romance will see" I'm just posting what I remember! so if any of you saw it and can remember something I missed, please post it! Oh, yeah that TV Guide Craig Tomashoff writer, talked about the "crossover" ep. and how brilliant Billy and Anthony are in it, it'll be a two hr. special and according to them, it's next week!

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I don't think you missed anything. The special had actually aired already at my place (i have no idea why). I started watching it and said to myself, "I've already watched this thing."

Turns out, the only GSR was the beginning. Sure, the commercials acted like there was something juicy in there, but there wasn't. Cool interview though.

I'm ready for Thursday. Halloween...GSR...mostly GSR.
    yay.

6. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

lol, who cares about halloween when you get CSI & GSR? Especially since you have to get PAST halloween to get to the CSI & GSR. I'll be spending Halloween thinking "tomorrow's CSI, tomorrow's CSI AND I get out of school early!" Thursdays rock. My favourite day of the week, man.

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

That's awful that there wasn't much GSR in the special when they hyped it up so much.

Why do Billy and Jorja hardly ever have interviews togather!?!? It bugs me because I think it would be great to have a tv interview with them. The only interview I've ever heard of with both of them was a magazine interview right after, "Way to Go."

8. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Aw that means I missed it. Oh well it sounds like I didn't miss much. I can't wait until Thursday. Halloween will be very very long because I will be thinking about CSI and it will torture me by going very slow. I have a cold you guys and it is no fun. GSR rocks. I think Jorja will come back. She can't stay away because we need her,

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Actually they have been together many times for interviews , now you've got my research antenna up ;) I'll try and find one and post it here, I think it was on the 'Today Show" or 'Good Morning America" a while back, hang tight and I'll see what I can find, mean while here's one of them from summer 2005, at a cooking school, together, with other cast members as well!

HE CAN COOK FOR ME ANYTIME

RECOGNIZE THESE PEOPLE?

GINA..BILLY..GREG..JORJA and Marg and hubby!

10. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Geez, how many people went to that cooking school? That's like... the whole cast of CSI right there. But why isn't Jorja in the second pic... that's strange. And that woman beside Jorja in the last one... looks like the woman they were talking about in the Jorja/Sara pic thread...

I too have only ever read/seen one interveiw with both of them and that's the same one GSRLUVER read. I'd like to find out more about their veiws on GSR.

It seems like barely anyone comes here anymore. Where is everyone?

11. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

I am back with a hangover (NO! Not that kind of hangover. More like...cake-hangover. Party last night. Chocolate-banana cheesecake. 'nuff said.) so I'll keep this short.

You got an 'Inside GSR' show...*turns green with envy*. That's it. I'm totally going to take up that offer about International Baccalauret in the US. *sobs* I wannna...*whines*

If you got it, flaunt it. I know, totally random.*facepalm*
    Canon is a good thing. I use it all the time to try to convince my friends that Robin and Marian on BBC's Robin Hood rocks the socks of Marian/Guy of Gisbourne. 'Cause they are epic and canon.

That's a really hard one. Personally, I think it is going to be hard to even WATCH old and new episodes of CSI without Jorja being on.

Just a very random, VERY stupid OT question: I'm swedish, right? I have no idea about this but...When's Halloween? What date? *hides in a corner*

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey ElinWaffle! It's not a stupid question. Halloween is always on October 31st.

And I agree with you. We're canon, so we have the right to brag!

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i have a perhaps stupider, unrelated question
    what is hard evidence??

and we're canon, we're engaged, we have a right to be proud!
    ROCK ON

14. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Hard Evidence is the new PC game. The woman doing Jorja's voice in it? Not good. Not good at aaaaaaaall.

Lol, I'm a huge GSR fan, so it does indeed rock to be Canon! :D

15. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I can't even watch old episodes now without having to throw something at Grissom. Because he was stupid. Poor Sara threw herself on the floor for him, and he was just oblivious.
    Oh, how I love engagements. Buwahahaha.
    Watching old episodes with my parents is fun too, 'cause I just erupt with laughter. Like when Calleigh said something about finding GSR on the floor last night, I keeled over. It wasn't even the same show. Oh, well.

But no, watching new ones is gonna suck eggs.

Halloween = October 31st. :D

I refuse to play the game now. Eurg. Nothing is worse than badly matched voice acting.
    Especially trying to do Jorja's voice, 'cause she's got an interestingly unique tone.

P.S -
    I lolz at the fact that Melinda is younger than Jorja.
    Oh, the freaking irony.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.