Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

arrrrr i love that line! is soooo smacked. The way he says it is so cute as well. i do like it when she swabs macs shirt for gsr although i wud have liked it more if he had taken the shirt off infront of her for her closer examination. Also when the women slaps him and she like goes in to protect him! woo smacked! :D

2. LeanneUK

LeanneUK Dead on Arrival

Hope you like the caps I do they are both just hotness :lol: if that makes sense , when I was watching Recycling awhile ago my mum asked me are Mac and Stella married :eek: I was like I wish ! But it shows how much they are like are couple especially in that last scene.

This week I was off college so I've been working my way through Season 2 and i've watched some Season 3 episodes my week has been filled with Smacked :devil:

3. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

What I like the most abaut the SMacked thing is how TPTB show us the evolution of the relationship. I mean, sure they could get Mac and Stella involved in season four, but, where would be the fun, then?

Don't you guys love viewing every episode looking for any hint of SMackenism?

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

4. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Yeah! It's really cool :) I'm tired, so am not going to say much zzzz

5. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Yeah I do, I like watching their chemistry on screen, It would be great in season four to watch them, I dunno to test out their relationship to see where it goes. Then maybe season five 'boom' perhaps an opening similar to the one at the begining of season three instead of Peyton it would be Stella.

6. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

If that happened I would seriously faint! :eek:

But yes, I love the way it is right now, too. We get a lot of little hints, and I love little hints :D I am really looking forward to more Smackism! I wonder what mister Icky is about, but I am almost sertain he's no good. And I read somewhere about Rambo Stella :lol: I think I need to watch Snow Day again, like right now! :p

7. magicmunchies

Oh I would scream with joy! I'd be in my own SMack bubble of joy hehe!

8. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

yas i get what you mean(if what you mean is that if they got together you would miss searching for smacked) yeh they could do it on his office table but theres no omg did you see how he looked at her or how close they were on catching her acidently staring at his arse.

however theres something inside me that is screaming - to hell with the looking for the little things kiss her for gods sake. We want smex (but i will miss being pedantic about very move or acidental touch)

there is a cure to this= get them together then they break up try and live without each other fail and then we get 2 smacked filled forbidden smex scenes :D

9. magicmunchies

Forbidden smex scenes *looks dreamy* Kinky! haha

10. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Wow! So much SMACK talk lately in here! I am really impressed! :D

I forgot about that Recycling-dinner-line as well. Thanks for reminding me. As well, the hug in "The Ride In" was sooo great. Mac was so proactive and so giving. I don't know... he was with Peyton at the time, still, he seemed to be more casual with Stella in his arms. :devil:

I so agree saying that Gary and Melina have the best on screen chemistry since Tony and Judith(Angela) from "Who's the Boss?" (for those who can remember the 80s ;) ) You could give em random sh*t for a script and they would get make it a boiling hot scene... ;)

The only thing that bugged me this season was that Mac's jaw didn't drop to the floor when he saw her in that amazing Bond-dress! Gosh, I was thinking that Mac must lose his words for a second or two. Because his mind would work his way on how to undress her right away right here without anybody noticing in the next room... :devil: Not that I am complaining, but TPTB could really have given us the scene where Mac sees Stella in that dress first time. ;) I think that wouldn't have been PG 13 anymore then, eh?! :D :devil:

Anyways... SMACK is going stronger than ever lately. I am really hoping they won't ruin it like Harm and Mac or Sid and Vaughn. But when they just continue the way they are going atm, then I am sure, it will be perfect in the end. :)

11. magicmunchies

Yup *nods*

But i like the sound of the forbidden smex scenes *grins cheesily*

12. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Uf, I go out for dinner and when I come back I found all this new posts... Fantastic! Because it means I'm not the only one who spends part of her time dreaming abaut SMackerism.

OMG, if that actually happened... I have no words to expres myself!! It would be just great doing a 5x01 starting with Mac-Stella on bed!! I'm sure people would just flip out!!!

Anyways, if at last they got toghether, I want them to stay in that way for a long time if not forever. I mean, I don't want them just having sex and then split up, it wouldn't be fair....

yas

" I'm glad you stayed"

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh Smacked Smex scenes huh...LOVE the thought of those! :devil: All that yummy naughtiness, lovely! I'm still grinning over how cute Smacked was in our last eppy...with Mac trying to "flirt" in Second Life and then Stella taking over and showing him how it's really done! That was SO fabulous! And what's great is that not only did her "game" get the online guy it got Mac too...you should watch it again, he's totally taken with her! :lol: It's fabulous!

Can't wait to see where this goes for them...now they are both unattached and available at the same time...it's about dang time! :D

14. magicmunchies

Helllll yes!

I better go now, exam studying (I just wasted 40 mins watching providence haha)

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^(many posts above)

Yeah, that last scene of ReCycling rawked :devil:

Also, I thought Stella's 'Little Mac Man' comment to Mac in S2's Super Man was awfully cute :D

To kismet: They *are* my second Mulder and Scully. Add a few more years and I think we'll get there. Hopefully anyway ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.