Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

oooo!! you updated nice!! lol:p!

Sara and Nick WILL get together. i was talking to my friend today and she completely loves snickers. she never liked csi before but she loves snickers. lol. it's soo cool. i showed her nick's flashback scene and she squealed. she was so excited. and she hates GSR. lmao... i'm so excited!! lmao

i truely believe grissom and sara are gonna break up and SARA AND NICK ARE GONNA GET TOGETHER!! :D i'm so excited!! haha... i loves snickers :D

[​IMG]

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Emily: Wonderful interpretation of spoilers! ;) THAT SHOULD TOTALLY HAPPEN!! :D :D

Thanks for everyone's photos and many contributions! It's so nice to see the SNickers thread so aliiive!

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha, thanks sweet. i'm just keeping positive!! haha. and i really think GSR is gonna end. im so excited for the next episode. IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S NOT GSR CENTRIC!! yeahh!!! lol:p.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope nick and sara will talk in this next episode. like... they've only talked once... and nick said: you wanna ride:p LMAO. the best line ever! haha.

i totally think that we should send George Eads some Snickers bars. lighten his spirits:p haha. he's the biggest snickers shipper ever!!

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Emily: Yes, *Whispers GSR is going down.*
    As much as I dislike the ship, I think that I'll save my rant. ;)

Haha, "You want a ride?" sounds a tad dirty, doesn't it? ;)

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! it does... nicky has such a dirty mind... I LOVE HIM!! haha

ugh, agreed. i hate GSR so much, i can't even talk about it anymore. so.. i'll save you guys my rant too. i think we all feel the same. lol.

i cant wait till the next episode. it looks really good. i dont see any snickery spoilers coming up, so i'm not sure. i'm not really expecting any for a while. i'm not really expecting any until grissom and leaves and sara comes back. but i just dont get it because they had an AMAZING snickers scene at the beginning of the season, but now it's just.. dead. ok, 'do you want a ride' was completely hot. and sara answering: 'wish i could'. haha, we know sara.. we feel the same way!! lmao

at little heads up, i'm making another video. not a snickers one. i'm making one about the girls on csi. so.. i'll hopefully have it up with weekend:p

6. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Emily, I can't wait to see your video. Even though it isn't Snickers, which you rock at, by the way, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic! :)

LLK -- I will definitely check out the story at ff.net. That's the best fic site EVER! Woo!

Nice to see that I go away for the day and all of sudden BOOM - the thread explodes. The past few days, I kind of felt like coming in here and saying "is-is-is-any-one-one-one-here-ere-re?" Just cause it was so quiet, almost seemed like it might start to echo! LOL!

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I love it when we get unexpected Snickers stuff. :)

Nicky has a dirty mind? Oh God, Sara too!
    Proof!:
    (Nick wanted a cough drop earlier and she told him she only had one left, now a little later)
    Nick: You still suckin' on that same cough drop?
    Sara: Yeah, I'm a-- I'm a slow sucker.

:lol: Isn't that SO totally dirty? From Early Rollers.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao. i was busy the past few days.. but i'm here now!! and i'm video is finished. i just have to upload it on youtube. i'll attach the link when it's finished.

aw, meg... thanks:) i love making snickers videos. it's so hapy and stuff. lmao. but... i actually think you guys will really enjoy with one too. no GSR... and yes, i HAD to add at least ONE scene on snickers in there:p lmao. and there's a yobling scene.. just for you LLK!! lmao.

snickers is still going strong, even though it GSR is, right now, taking over. we will win.. WE WILL WIN!! eh he.

AW YEAH!!! i got my video!!:) fan videos hope you guys enjoy! :D

9. MegBreanne

That was an awesome video, Em! :) I love Martina and I'm LOVE the song! *squeals* It was amazing! :)

kissmesweet - yes, that scene from Early Rollout ALWAYS makes me smile. I think that Jorja and George made their lines have that little edge with the flirtation always underlying . . . and if they didn't purposefully do that, it was all unintentional showing the chemistry that they have is truly organic! :)

I think I have to watch some Snickers episodes tonight while I drift off to sleep land . . . *cries* I don't wanna work tomorrow! URGH!

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Let's keep the GSR talk out of this thread unless is directly relates to Nick/Sara. (saying you hate GSR or dislike GSR needs to be kept out of here) ;)

Also, everybody needs to remember that posts need to be on topic and a minimum of three full lines. Off topic posting must be kept to a minimum.

Thanks.

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

love the picture emily
    sweet i love your avie.

on the topic of nick dirty mind, remember rashomama when sara held up the teddy and he look at sara thoroughly checking her out and sara say she need is hand. ;)

and this nick checking sara out

looking good together

i know that they are not remotely close in this pic but they are both seating it almost look like they alone in the room.

group pic

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Sorry Modie, but thank you for the reminder! ;) We'll try to keep the GSR-dislike to a minimum. ;) And yep, stay on-topic.

Great videos, Emily! You've highlighted the loving way Snickers interact! ;) I love it!

Hey, do you guys remember that Rashomama moment?
    Sara: ... I need your hands.
    Nick: (suggestively) I thought you'd never ask. (grins.)

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, i'm glad you guys liked it!! lol

how could we not remember that moment! lmao. it's such a cute moment. and nick's face... it's obviously NOT just flirting. completely serious there. actually wishes he could give her a hand... but not with putting it on.. with taking it off! :devil:

Sara: I need your hands
    Nick: I thought you'd never ask
    Sara: *smiling like crazy* i need you to... reprint the bumper.
    Nick: anything to keep my away *glaces over one last time*

haha.. i love snickers.

sorry mod. we'll remember that.

adorable pics cocoa. haha, and that one pic of the whole team... i love how nick's just waiting on the bed. *mind turns to really dirty thoughts* :devil:

[​IMG]

got some good newws!! you guys know how i wanted to make a wallpaper.. WELL I MADE ONE!! my very first SNICKERS wallpaper... i'll post it here, i hope you guys like it!

pic

^^something got in it. i just downloaded a trial thing becaues i just really wanted to try and make just ONE wall paper. just... ingore that writng in the middle:p lol

Edited to change image to link because it stretches the screen.

14. MegBreanne

Emily, this is an awesome wallpaper! :) I wish I had the talent for it. :)

Of course, anything Snickers is awesome . . .

Ah, yes, the famous "I need your hands" scene . . . would it be really weird if I admitted to watching that scene a number times over and over again?? Ha! That and the bath tub scene. Only, instead of adjusting the strap on the helmet, Nick's actually just caressing her cheek, and instead of pulling a towel bar down, he's drawn her a warm bubble bath, and white candles surround the tub. And he would just slowly sink into the water behind her, massage away all the days worries . . . meanwhile, little kiddos sleep soundly in their beds down the hall . . .

OK, I've gotta stop watching sappy movies and reading romance novels . . ha! Yeah, right . . .

15. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Well Hollywood is a blast. My friends and I had a nice visit at NBC. However our contact there could not get us into the CSI soundstage because NBC does not own CSI, LOL. Hey we tried.

I did get a small pic of the outside of the soundstage on the tour they do at universal. However last year we had a private personal tour on Crossing Jordan and was alowed to take pics all we wanted and to touch whatever we wanted etc. Though we were sworn to secrecy on many spoilers we saw.

Well, You all have been very busy, lots to read. Two days to go and then back to Washington state. Keep hoping maybe we can see George Eads sighhh how sweet that would be.

Well, Meg love your bathtub scene.

Loved the pics from Dead Doll.

Love the idea of the bee sting being foreshadowing bad things if Grissom and Sara would get M____.

Have a nice day all.