Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Selah, Oct 18, 2005.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? OT

Ohh, I can very well imagine Sofia playing around behind the scenes... :devil:

I'd still like to see her on screen every now and then...

2. mati

mati Rookie

Yeah!!! *big sigh*

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Wouldn't we all. I want to know where my Louise is!

4. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Wow, haven't posted in here in way too long.

As for where the heck Sofia's been, I'd say sleeping in Sara's bed, waiting for her to come home :devil:. She probably got just as sick as I did from all the Grissom stuff. Sara having to pretend to be with him so as not to come out of the closet at work. It's warm out here, honey, just COME OUT ALREADY. We all know you're gay!

So anyway, my guess is Sofia didn't want to put up any longer with Sara hiding her true self, but Sara being the hotness that she is, Fia couldn't stay away from her :D.

And no, I am not on drugs. Sadly. Would take a lot of pain away from having to suffer through those last episodes.

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

just watched king baby last night. great scene w/ sara and sofia...it's very...well, charged, to say the least. talking about breastfeeding and whatnot, made my heart do a few summersaults hearing these sexy ladies talk about stuff like that. if jorja isn't gay, then something like that w/ a hot british blonde sure could turn her around...that was my main thought
    i watched it over about three times
    it makes me laugh and smile...and blush! lol

6. Jorja_Rain

Well, it probably simply reminded her of why exactly she had been gay all along :D.

As for that scene itself, I thought it was hilarious. Sofia's facial expression was awesome :D.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Agreed. Wonder why shooting that scene hasn't turned Louise gay as well ;)

I was wondering, is Louise aware of the vibe she's giving Sofia? And if so, is she doing it on purpose? Those two have so much subtext, that can't be conincidental, can it?

8. Jorja_Rain

^nope, I don't think it's a coincidence. Louise just hasn't figured out she's gay yet :p.

Sofia, though, knows exactly who she is and what vibe she gives off. She does that on purpose, just to make Sara crave her even more :devil:.

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Okay so appearantly Louise has gone and won't be back in the near future. That sucks so much, they could at least have written her out!

Though with their writing skills lately, I guess we should be glad they haven't done so. This at least gives us the opportunity to make up something of our own.

Sooo, people. Brain storm. What happened?

Has Sara told her about Grissom's attept to get it on with her and Sofia decided to find a nice place for them to get away from him and live in peace, where she is waiting for Sara at the moment?

Are they still in Vegas? Has Sofia just been transferred to a different Unit? Has their affair been made public?

I'm expecting some ideas and possibly fanfics. I can't live with their departure being so unresolved. Even if they give Sara a proper good-bye, I know already that I won't be satisfied with it and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Don't let the memory of Sassy love die. We need to stick together now and pay tribute to the both of them. Wouldn't want Sofia do suffer the same fate as Maggie Doyle (from ER, remember? The lesbian who was there until one day she wasn't )

10. s0ph1a

s0ph1a Hit and Run

I'd say Sofia transferred to a different unit so that her relationship with Sara would not interfere with their work. Of course, in my mind they're still together and GSR never happened.

See? That proves that Sofia is gay. Only lesbians suffer that kind of fate ;)

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Sad but true. wasn't it the same with Kim from ER? I don't even remember how they wrote her out... but that's off topic...

So yes, GSR never happened. Although, I had a version in mind that had Grissom being asexual and Sara being in a platonic relationship with him (she had credible reasons). In the end she wanted out of it though and Sofia helped her through it.

I'm not sure whether I'm ever going to write it, it was so complex in my head, I don't think I have the time & skills for such a fanfic :(

I'll write some short stuff again though. Sara & Sofia belong together, may tptb acknowledge that or not.

[​IMG]

12. mati

mati Rookie

Wow Mia what a pic! Great work.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thought it might inspire some people to post...

btw, there's more when you click my banner ;)

14. Kylie

Kylie Witness

You know the picture of Louise in that banner? Have you got a larger version? I've got one, but it's some sort of fanart-ish picture, and I'd love an untouched version.

I really need to get cracking on my Sassy fic. I'm down to have one done for a challenge next month but must confess - I've got nothing! Also down for another challenge and may make that a Sassy fic too.

Any ideas people? I'm considering one of them being that Sofia has transferred because of GSR and not wanting to be around Sara anymore because it upsets her, but still ending up on a case with her because she's stuck with doing a double, or something along those lines.

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

[​IMG]

Sofia transferring because she can't stand GSR sounds credible, only problem is that I wouldn't really want to read/write anything implying GSR as it sort of disgusts me...