Who would you want to save your life?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CSINicole, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

Re: Who would you want to save you life?

no question about who it would have to be for me.....Nick!!!! :D

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'd want to be saved by Sofia. Whatever situation I might be in, I would wish for her to barge right in with her gun drawn and her hair pulled back into a ponytail, ready to protect me from whatever evil is threatening me.

And then she'd have to perform CPR on me cause I would faint at the image...

3. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

I'd want to be saved by Catherine, no doubt about it, i remember how she was holding that guy's hand when he suffered the car accident on "chasing the bus".
    She was really sweet and caring.

PS. MiaCharlize i totally agree with you on the CPR, i mean, Cath could always perform it to me ;)

4. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

I'd want both Nick and Greg to save me. I'd want Nick because he would be strong and protective of me, and I know he'd get the job done. And I'd want Greg to be there to help me laugh in the face of a bad situation.

And then they'd make-out in front of me cuz it would make me feel 100% better. :lol:

5. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Danny...or Ryan...or Greg! I don't mind, they're all really hot (bad reason I know :p)!

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

magicmunchies, please be advised the rules of the board allow a banner or text in the signature but not both. please make these changes. thank you.

7. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I most definitely would want Gil to save me. He's proven many times that he's the one who can figure out those obscure clues; that he can think on his feet (he quickly formed a plan to get Nick out of that coffin without blowing everybody up); he'd be intensely focused on my case and he would find me...without a doubt. And I wouldn't mind his lips attached to mine if I needed the "kiss of life". :devil:

8. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

It's a tie between Cath and Warrick. Make it both of them! :lol: No, if I could choose it'd be Cath. I love her cuz she's so strong and she never gives up no matter what. She'd find me and save me anywhere :)

9. Mightion

Mightion Hit and Run

Well, being a male, I'd want to be saved by either Sara, Lindsay, Cath, or Callie...

...but that's only if Valera wasn't around to do the saving. :)

10. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

To save my life it would have to be Mac Taylor. Why? His compassion and Integrity he has for his victims, along with his need for justice. I know he would make sure the perp paid for his crime and justice was served.

Plus, the comfort of his arms wouldn't hurt either, :lol: :p

11. Chocobear

Chocobear Victim

Good grief! That's a hard question. Well, I can rule out the characters from "Miami" and "New York," since I don't watch those shows.

I think I would definitely want Catherine on my side. She's the "mother" of the gang, so she'd probably be extremely protective of me if she viewed me as a daughter. That would make her a formidable opponent of anyone who would want to mess with me. Also, since she is a mother, she would know how to help me through the trauma of the experience.

But then again, the romantic side of me is screaming at me to choose either Greg or Nick. Nick's a survivor of at least three near-death experiences, so I doubt he'd be intimidated when it came to putting his life in danger for someone else. Nick and Greg would also probably be able to calm me down and hold me back when I tried to beat the ever-living tar out of the guy who tried to kill me and my friends. (Yep. I have a little Tasmanian devil in me.)

I wouldn't trust Sara to save my life. Also, she's terrible when it comes to dealing with a person's emotions. Remember what her reaction was when Sofia was dealing with the emotional impact of Bell's death and her possible involvement in it? Yeah! There's a person I want on my side. NOT! I want someone who'd be there for me after the fact; who'd let me cry on their shoulder and let everything out. And Sara just ain't it. Her boyfriend would probably quote some random poet and tell me that what I was feeling was "normal" and that it would pass.

12. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

LMAO, so true!!

But regarding the Sara thing, I actually was just watching the ep with Bell's death last night (not sure of the name) and yeah, the way Sara acted towards Sofia wasn't very nice, but I chalked that up to Sara just never being a fan of Sofia, especially because of the detective's friendship with Grissom. I don't think it had much to do with her not being sympathetic.

13. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I would want Sara Sidle to save my life.

14. RoyalHouse

RoyalHouse Victim

Hard one!!!!
    If am in danger I want to be saved by speed but he is dead so he can't save me:( then I want to save by horatio why because then you have a chance to live:D

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Hard question!!! But if any of the CSIs saved my life, I would want it to be Nick. After all that's happened to him, he would stop at nothing to save someone else.