Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

well don't get me wrong, like I said above, I DO support the ship and would love it should the writers run with it, but I just don't want it turn out like the GSR. Like you said ALWAYSWRITE05, perhaps the GSR was the guinea pig and any kinks will be worked out the second time around and being LABRATS, yeah, it won't be in yer face as much.

I think I would kinda like to see the competitive side between the two when others are around, but once alone...the opposite. Know what I mean?

Hey TWINS, didn't think I'd see you over this way...lol. But I know you do support the ship. A "FUN" couple for a change...most definitely, that sounds good...and comic relief? For sure.

2. Sab

Sab Witness

Hi everyone! I'm back. I have to update the LJ community cause with the spoiler from Mendelson (spelling?) how can we not be all excited. Squeeeee!

the interview with Mendelson about Sara leaving also said that the shipper void will be filled by lab techs. But she also said it will be a surprise, but if you saw Labrats then you won't be surprised!

3. DJRideout

Hey there SAB...good to see you around again

WOJO posted this in th spoiler thread about this eppy - "This is also the episode where Hodges 'falls in love' with Wendy. Yes I'm serious."...my response to this was, I thought he did in LABRATS....kinda anyway, he had a crush on her then...but the question is, does she return the feelings??? I can just imagine the reaction and response from GREG...lol! Way to go HODGES, if this goes in his favor, he'll be one up on Greg...lol...getting the cute DNA girl!!

4. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

"This is also the episode where Hodges 'falls in love' with Wendy." Huh. Well that was quick and simple wasn't it? At least so far as things in the CSI universe go anyway. Looks like the writers are just going to have fun with it and I'm glad they're not making this some sort of over-inflated storyline. And I think that Hodges being the first to realize his "feelings" is going to be quite interesting, not to mention funny as hell.

This is shaping up to be a really good season for me my ships. Is it weird that everything going smoothly worries the hell out of me?

5. DJRideout

yes I too hope its a fun storyline.....awkward and fun! lol they don't need to be putting TOO much emphases and tension on ANY ship that may happen....let alone this, nor do I personally want them too....sometimes over doing a certain story arc, can really kill the experience. I can't wait!!

6. Sab

Sab Witness

Thanks for the info! I hope they kinda work it like Hodgins and Angela on Bones. Kinda lighthearted and fun. Because they aren't the main characters it's easier for them to have fun with them. Let's see how it goes! YAY!

7. violetsareblue

violetsareblue Dead on Arrival

I just watched the clip from the show tonight on the Chiller website. I love these two together...I think they're fun, not too sappy. I ended up with the guy who drove me crazy from work, so I totally love their chemistry.

8. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

I haven't enjoyed CSI like this since the beginning of season six, but the writers are definitely making up for that now. And one of the best parts of tonight’s ep? Hodges saying that Wendy's breasts are "perfect", and then of course fumbling to cover his little slip. I never thought I'd say this, but Hodges is adorable. In a snarky, slightly cocky kinda way.

9. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

"Perfect...ly adequate. Better in fact." I loved that!!! And I think that they are adorable together.

10. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Such cute interaction between Wendy and Hodges in the newest episode! I loved the look she gave him after he said "They're perfect..." And then he starts fumbling with his words, and you could tell he was thinking 'Crap, did I just say that out loud?!' It was one of those scenes that makes you go 'Yeah, right. Like she believed that.' :p Loved it!

11. DJRideout

thats what I was thinking about the look hodges had on his face after saying what he said...lol..."crap, did I just say that out loud!" I couldn't quite pin point the exact wording until you mentioned it ZODIAC, though I was thinking along those lines.

I've been excited about this ship since LabRats, and had hoped the writers would do something more with it. Now the smart-ass, sure of himself Hodges, got himself into a situation I don't think he's sure on....or have much experience in I should say..."LOVE!" *Loves Hodges!*

Well, I'll cheer him on... :lol: Can't wait for more IF there's more

12. Sab

Sab Witness

Oh no. I missed the first half and I missed a Hodges and Wendy interaction??? NOOOO!!! Aw I'm really sad. :( But I can download the ep later like I planned. Thanks for letting me know what I missed guys. I'll be back later to squee about it some. ;)

13. DJRideout

14. Sab

Sab Witness

DJ, Thanks so much! I hadn't gotten a chance to see it yet, so thanks!!!

And LOL @ Wendy's face when Hodges made the perfect comment. HA! Poor Hodges, he's so obvious... ;)

15. DJRideout

LOL.....yeah...I mentioned in the CCFS episode thread "Open mouth, insert foot! Atta boy Hodges." :lol: Oh and SAB, no prob, glad to be able to share bud!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.