Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

OMG, you know its early in the morning for me when I forget the "pin down scene" *THUD* *slaps herself for forgetting such a crucial scene* Well...I do have two toddler boys running around me, so that can fog the mind. Tee hee. :lol: Thanks Grissly for bringing the others to light I missed.

2. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

I know, I was about to forget it too :eek: (it's 5 am here)

BTW, just a random question: do you happen to remember in which episode did Grissom say "you sure know how to light up a room" to Sara? This has been bugging me for a while...

3. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Yes, this quote is from the episode Anatomy of a Lye, when Sara is spraying luminol in the lawyer's car. They are in the garage at the lab.

4. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Thanks a lot, LadySara! I knew you'd know it ;)

5. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Trying to redeem myself for missing the "pin me down" scene. Makes me feel better I knew that answer. Now it's like I want people to quiz me about GSR. Tee Hee. :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yupiii! thank you grisslybear and forensicsgirl
    I'm all for christmas fairytales and more the better if it involves gsr

Hey remember this scene from season 4-Suckers? I love it
    back to the gutter :devil:

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

elenerm, yup, throw us right back into the gutter. I love how they both have taped each other up. Its nice they share that common bond. TPTB need to do another episode invovling duct tape this season. Now that would make all our shippy hearts skip a beat. :devil: :p

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

thank you very much, forensicsgirl - not having sound really sucks.

Anyhow - I have yet to see Suckers... but... is the whole duct tape thing an intentional continuation or is it just coincidence? I don't really remember any of the other CSI's using it that often.

At any rate, I agree that using Lady Heather as a way of "bringing it out" for everyone would be a little lame. I think a scene I don't want to see is if they're all kind of assembled (Cath, Warrick, The Moustache Formerly Known as Nick, and GS) and she makes some comment to that effect and everyone looks. Too much tension, too unprofessional.

If, however, it was like the "you're losing your hearing" comment, where it's a private conversation, they could use her as a way of revealing it to the audience, and causing him to let us know what he thinks.

But once again we've gotten ahead of ourselves, still assuming that there is a relationship going on. I just think, though, after all of these weird little scenes that if nothing's happening it's all very odd.

9. martini

martini CSI Level One

wow i only have been gone for 2 days from the gutter and look how far you guys are already :D
    it's good to be back..and o for people who are interested in how well they know GSR there are quizes..
    trivia
    i got a 100 of course ;)if they are the simple or the difficult for your liking..you can make your own :p
    http://www.grissomsararomance.com/images/pmd-anim-sm.gif :devil: just to get me back in the gutter

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey gang - just another reminder about posting images. No more than 60k worth of images are to be posted at one time, and please please please do not hotlink. Many thanks ;)

11. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

That fanfic I mentioned a while ago is now uploaded to FF.net and will possibly be up later tonight (if the power doesn't go out... I have a sinking feeling that it will), or tomorrow. It's 856 words, and shorter than the other stuff I've written. MUCH shorter, as the others are over 1000 words per chaper.

2 worst case scenarios (correct me if I spelled it wrong) : No more GSR for the rest of the season. OR, too much. Too much of a good thing is not a good thing

12. melia

melia Rookie

Martini that quiz is great. Hurray for 100%. I dont know if those questions were easy or if I am just obsessed.

13. martini

martini CSI Level One

probably dedicated ;) 'cause I had a 100% too and they call it a difficult quiz :p every one must take the gsr quiz it's fun and they have more of csi etc :D

14. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Hey
    i think (and sometime i am really wrong) that the Lady H. stuff won´t be bad for gsr!
    I think she will say something and ....o man i have absolutely no idea!
    (i think instead of sendind santa my present-list i´ll send it to david rambo!Lol)
    By the way when is the rambo episode?

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

They're airing a repeat this thursday, so "Still Life" (the David Rambo ep) will be airing the following thursday (8th of Dec) After that, I think there are two more repeats til Christmas. I'm assuming that episode 11 won't air til the new year, but that's just a guess on my part.

BTW - Woot Woot! Got a 100% in the quiz. Gosh, we're all so dedicated ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.