Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kylie

Kylie Witness

We don't know that for sure. In a lot of the scripts for future episodes, they replaced Sara's name with either Sofia or Catherine, to throw people off and not let on that Jorja was actually returning.

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

According to imdb.com she's filming another series titled "breathless" slated for 2008. I sure hope this one actually makes it to the screen. It's listed as "Boomtown meets CSI" (whatever that means!) and it's listed as UK.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

What the heck? Does that mean she won't be back this season?
    And if so, couldn't they have written her out properly instead of just letting her disappear without a word? With Jorja leaving they made it all into a big drama and Louise is just being dropped of the radar? That sucks.

On the upside, I won't have to bother watching anymore with both my fave actresses gone...

4. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

Let just hope this new show works out for her and that she is happy!!!

5. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I agree that it sucks she doesn't even get properly written out of the show.

But I also agree that it's most important that she's happy. :) (Though it wouldn't hurt if we were happy, too. ;))

Muttmo, you're Loulo_Groupies now? ;)

6. s0ph1a

s0ph1a Hit and Run

Yeah, that sucks. But on the bright side, at least we get to let our imagination run wild. ;)

I'm most likely not gonna watch CSI once both Sara and Sofia are gone.

7. mati

mati Rookie

Hi all
    I wasn't connected for 2 days with the internet world and :eek: what happend!! According to my sources, the BBC 1 show is named (production name, for now): "Blood rush", currently shooting in Bristol and will be shown on BBC1. Well, it seems, it's my lucky day, because for once I have BBC!!! No dates and they are speaking about a "two part crime show". :confused:
    What does it mean concerning CSI? Well, anyhow, looking forward and hoping it wil be a HUGE success for her and the cast. I'm not sure, but hotlinking isn' alloud I know, but if I would put on the links of the articels, would that be a non no? Thanks.

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Posting links to articles should be fine, you're just not allowed to hotlink pics. Links are always a safe bet though.

I'm not sure about the new show, doesn't sound particularly interesting to me but I will definitely check it out if I have any chance on getting my hands on it. For Lousie I'd suffer through almost everything ;)

But who knows, might as well turn out to be something really cool. It's Louise after all. :D

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Mia is correct you can post a URL links to either the articals themselves or to the site that has them. Without problem.

10. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

A two-parter only? I thought it'd be a whole series. Oh well, I guess we'll see.

No Sofia in the next CSI episode...not really surprising.

11. QuirkyKoala

QuirkyKoala Victim

About Louise's new show, there was an article up on ITV teletext here in the UK. I read it this morning before I went to work and my brother has now taken over the TV so I can't recheck but I'll share what I can remember.

Danny Dyer and Louise are to star as cops in a new BBC series written by Waking the Dead creater Barbara Machin (Don't know if you guys get Waking the Dead but it's a good show).

It'll be a new kind of show as you get the prespectives of not only the cops but the victims, suspects and witnesses. The only other thing I remember is that they said it was currently shooting in Bristol.

I don't think they gave a name but they did say a new 'series' whether it was just a mistake I don't know.

Also they seemed to give star billing to Danny Dyer with the way the article was worded, I don't know if it's because they think Danny is more well known over here because of his movies.

12. mati

mati Rookie

Hi all
    thanks for the info and here is the link.

http://www.c21media.net/news/detail.asp?area=4&article=38273

All other articles say basically the same, so I'll post this one. And if it is true that they're shooting currently in Bristol, than no SC for the upcomming weeks, me thinks. It sucks :( but on the other side, if she can have more success and resonance why not? I find the plot interesting. Well, anything that is featuring LL is worthwile to look at :).

13. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Thanks for the info, guys. So she's a cop again, and the boss. I like that. ;)

14. QuirkyKoala

QuirkyKoala Victim

A little more information and a picture from the set (love Louise's hair and she stayed blonde)

A bit about her character:

Kay Rousseau (Louise Lombard), who heads up the crime team, is back at work after the death of her child. Suspicion about her involvement in this death remains, not least in her own husband. Only Matt Costello (Danny Dyer), Kay's second-in-command and a dedicated, impassioned copper, is loyal to the core.

*Edited: to unstretch the screen no harm done.*

15. mati

mati Rookie

Re: Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

You're welcome, atfm. I was thinking, if it is only a two parter, I assume she will return to CSI once in a while and be credited as special guest? Would BBC do more episodes, if the show would be a success? Anyway, I'm glad that the CSIs writers aren't killing her off or writing her out. It is a show that gives you a big popolarity and she has the means to show what a great talent she has, hence she can work on other projects and we have the joy to see her in other movies :D..
    I am unhappy as you, but I prefer to see the glass of water half full ;) rather then half empty. That's the only good thing I can see in the fact that SC is missing that much on the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.