Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

LOL! Just when I changed...uh, added my Dr. Cuddles icon :lol: I LOVE Cuddy! And House. And Cuddy and House. :devil:

But I'm going OT over here so back to Smacked! I'm (pretending to be) watching Jamalot right now :)

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*swears this is her last post tonight* :lol:
    OMG! XD :devil: you are so coming with me then... along with someone here... *calls out her buddy CW* XD I hope you don't mind me tagging Nurse Brendie along :lol:

...OMG! YOURE BCMOON!? O_O (wow... youre popular...) XD :p

I'm debating whether to watch NY or House now :lol:

3. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

havnt seen jamalot in ages. is that the one with the rollerbladers chattin up mac? and he was like 'must be the uniform' actually i dnt think that was jamalot! omg im such a bad fan.

anyways i love how stella wants to know if hes sleeping at all- of corse she already knows coz shes at his ever night! tee hee.

i like what you see is what you see. (even though they go on dates with other people) purely coz of the look on his face when he sees stella dressed up.

question for our american friends who are blessed with 1st hand eps and smack- has mac seen stella in the bond girl dress yet?

also is csi ny on thursday in the states? coz im off to NYC and i know its sad but im contemplating tryin to catch sum brand new csiny when im over there.

omg im so sad

help me battle the smacked adictition- i need a fix of smack

must..... fight... erge... lol :D

4. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

I am? :confused: WOW! *blush* :lol:

Uuuh, House or NY sure is a tough choice :lol:

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that posts must contain at least three full lines of on topic discussion and that off topic posting must be kept to a minimum and should never overshadow the on topic posting.

Thanks.

6. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

I'm sorry Mod :) I'll try to keep it on topic :)

OKay, so lets bring it back on topic! Gaby, eventhough I said I was watching Jamalot, I didn't really watch it cuz I was too distracted by other things haha. I'll watch it again today (this time really watch it) and then I can tell you if the uniform line is in it or not ;)

What You See is What You See!! OMG Stella in the dress and Mac checking her out! WHOA! That was a very good shippy moment! :D

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks Modie for the message. ;) Crystal clear, honey!

YES, MJ! C'est moi! ;)

Kismet: LOVE Stella in the dress. What a stunner. In the eppy, 'You Only Die Twice'-It's too bad that Mac didn't get to see that beautiful dress on Stella.
    He would have ripped it right off. :devil: :lol:

8. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

owwww so he dint get to see it. He did see her in that lepod skin thing in stuck on you. That had one of my favourite lines 'art is the sex of the imagination' also id like to point out mac goes 'isnt that what we do' comparing crime fighting to art and therefore to sex. So technically when hes crimefighting with stella hes really doin sumat else. :devil:

mac and stella

macs eyes are wandering i think :devil:

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Well, since I'm a D/F shipper on the side, maybe I could have both Danny and Flack put up a profile for these two :lol:

*tee-hee*

Jamalot is where Stella (okay, and Lindsey) tease Mac about his "girlfriend". :lol: Not to mention Stella trying to get who took Mac to a roller derby date. LOL.

I can't choose just one SMACky episode. I tend to get chills every time they have moments together. Of course there are special little moments such as ... well, every time they touch. XD

10. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

LOL, it was Jamalot...guh, that eppy is amazing!

'it must be the uniform'...ummm, no it's the whole damn thing!!!

i tell you what i havn't watched in a while...'Til Death Do Us Part'
    i love the kss scene on that, Macs face is A-MAZE-ING!
    he's ll :eek: ahahaha
    gotta love the guy, and that kiss....i just love how stella is all rambo! :devil: And the Mac comes along and he's all "Stella...Stella...Stella!" ahaha

*thinks back to Streecar Named Desire* STELLLLLLLLLA!!! :devil:

11. chaostheory08

^Ooooh, Mac's face after she kissed him was priceless.

His face when she was on her tirade was equally priceless. He was like, "WTF?" Then the kiss came. He was like out of it for a second or two haha.

12. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

i love that scene! is there anymore Scenes i ant think of on off the top of my head...

13. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

LOL That scene in Til Death Do Us Part always makes me giggle! The smirk on Mac's face is priceless, he's like "Oh, I am smooth!" :D

I think my favourite SMACked scene (or at least one of them :D) is the one near the end of CoTP. It's just really sweet and it just shows what they're all about. :)

14. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

I Love that scene to but I like the scene in 'The Closer' where she speaks greek to him and then she touches his cheek and not to worry about an criminal calling him about a mistake he made.
    My upmost favourite scene is 'The ride in' the hug beats them all I think :D

15. chaostheory08

One of my faves is when Mac hugs her -- yeah, I think that was Ride In.

Stella's usually the one initiating the contact. But that time, Mac pulled her in and hugged her. Even rocked her to calm her down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.