Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I wouldnt mind a little action between them even if it was just a little thing like she was the dect on the case.

2. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Ohh a little action would be nice, but in the land of reality, they are saving it.

Now this was the first year they recognized a holiday - Thanksgiving. Maybe they will throw us a scene, say a Christmas Party and they have to leave again, but at the end something is implied that leaves everyone talking during the break. I would love to see them both dress up again and work a scene like that. Gotta get Sofia in the hot dress so Gil can ogle her tush again.

3. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Love seeing Gil in a tux and she did look good in that dress and he sure enjoyed looking. So yep we need a christmas party.

4. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

Mmmmm...such a tantalizing picture now in my head. :D (Sofia under the mistletoe.... ;) )

5. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Hmmm is so right Barbarella.......

It's two weeks before Christmas and Gil is called to a home where a holiday party got out of hand and there is now a dead body under the Christmas tree, but no one remembers or is talking. Detective Curtis fills him in and while he processes, Sofia grills the guest. After a long 5 hours in the house, they meet to exchange their findings.

While Sofia talks, Gil’s eyes keep veering upward to the little bunch of mistletoe that hangs over their heads. Finally Sofia looks up to see what has his interest to see the dangling decoration. She turns her head away as she chuckles.

Gil points upward, “Mistletoe is a long held tradition.”

With a sly smile Sofia picks up the story. “But it wasn’t until the 19th century that kissing under it was started.”

“Actually that custom started in ancient Scandinavia.”

“I stand corrected.”

Their eyes lock in a battle of who will or won’t break tradition. After several moments, Gil closes the distance and above a whisper says, “It is tradition.”

Sofia lays her palm on his chest, “So it is.” This physical contact is only the start as Gil dips his head down to hers for a kiss.

6. Barbarella

Oooh - that's awesome Tazzer. Unbearable Pt.2 (reminds me of the "DNA is who we are, not what we are" scene...with that little extra. :D )

7. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I just added a episode guide with the transcripts of Gil and Sofia moments only have a few episodes done but will be working on it more later today. Plus I'll be adding screencaps with quotes to each episode.

I had forgotten some of the cute moments between them like when he asked her to dinner the was cute.

Gil & Sofia

8. Barbarella

9. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I'm glad I checked before loging out of my website. I just grabbed your new art and posted it on the site. :lol:

It's really good.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, Gris and Sofia...now that's a great couple! Lady Heather was too weird LOL and in the beginning I thought that maybe Gris could work with Cath, but now I see they're just great friends - as great as Gris lets them be anyway. I love him with Sofia! :)

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

ITA Jupaschoal
    although I do ship Gris and Cath as well I could go either way where Grissom is concerned

12. snickerbug

snickerbug Hit and Run

Wow...just wow. There's nothing else I can say for how beautiful that is.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey! And I see you're a Snicker like me! :) You can call me Ju, by the way! ;)

14. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

It's always nice to see new faces. Can never have to many people around.

15. Barbarella

Heya Ju - great to see new peeps joining in! :)

(Pssst, hey Tazzer... icon post. :cool: Well, anyone can check it out if they want mind you.)