Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Yeah. Box.
    Brooke[/b] 8x7 bleh bleh bleh. . . . . .]You're too cute!!! Like you said in one of your self ruining observations, I too think it looks like maybe a peck on the lips..or cheek. Definately doesn't look like a "hey let's go home where I can make you happy" kind of kiss. They're smiling way too much for a full on passionate smackeroo. What am I saying? Everything they do is passionate!! Anyway, I know we'll end up loving it either way. They just better lock lips in some form or another...damnit. lol!

I'm so glad we're together on this ship. We rarely have nay-sayers in here if ever, and we're always way too happy. It's the coffee... who spiked the coffee again? :p

GSR is my one love in life :D

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YOU FANS ROCK AND ROLL ;) the best on this site, and ***drum roll*** you'll all love this.. while channel surfing earlier tonight I came across the TV Guide channel and tomorrow night at 9 pm [check your local listings] their having an GSR/CSI segment, I swear they said GSR, and it showed a brief snippet of Sara and Warrick, not together just showed them... and then it was gone! so tune in and see what's happening! is that cool? cant wait[​IMG]

3. Cynthia_Sanders

Cynthia_Sanders Victim

*raises hand* :D

I'm trying to get everyone in the S.O. team
    GSR will prevail!

4. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Of course us GSRs are the best on this site! We're canon dude! Okay, I did not just say that. Pretend it never happened, lol.

Aw man, I don't think I have that channel. Actually I'm pretty sure I don't have it, I've only ever heard of it when people talk about some CSI thing or other that's on there. Well, guess I'll just have to hope that some more fortunate veiwer will talk about it on this thread tomorrow. :D *hint hint*

I'm in a crazy mood right now. I think it's been too long since I saw a new GSR scene and I'm in withdrawal.

5. Desertwind

Brooke you might have it and don't realize that you do, on my TV it's channel 2, right before the channel you tape things from which of course is 3.. take a look, and good luck ;) and then there's YouTube! and speaking of CANNON~~

[​IMG]

6. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Do you mean the TV listings channel? I have a channel where you go and see what's on TV, and it's sort of like a moving TV guide, but I don't think there are any shows on it or anything.

7. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Yes, my dear, it's true. They're going 'inside' the Grissom/Sara Relationship. I've already got it ready to Tivo! Behold the future!
    Which also includes nuclear war and all that good stuff.
    Mumzy wouldn't let me do my Feature story on the apocalypse, I was very upset.

Buwahaha, you are right. I realized that last night, actually. It's only the fact that we don't have a set date for her return that makes it seem like the end of all things. >.< When WP went away, we had set dates, and all that good stuff. Jorja is leaving us in the dark, that Witchy Woman. Ah. I made a funny. Sorry.

Um. Yes. To everyone.
    Just. Yes.

Question - Do I really want to play Hard Evidence without Jorja's voice? Oooh. Such a hard question to answer. >.<

It'll be in the screen above the listings, actually, if you've got cable. Usually it plays above the scrolly-thing.

8. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

I was just thinking about the whole sara leaving/coming back stuff and what if she did leave but then comes back at the end of this season and marries grissom and they both leave togther? i mean has WP signed on again for another season? coz i would prefer them to leave together as we will get a happy endin!!!! other than that i am really starting to doubt THE PICTURE as it does look like he is goin to hug her as he is leaning over the otherside, my only hope in this matter is that his eyes are closed, so i dont think he wud close them for a hug, yes????? also is it really in the locker room? as i thought there was a spoiler about them filmin at a uni in san fran, as are those lockers more like school lockers rather than their CSI locker rooms???? sorry if im wayyyyyyyyyyy of base!!!!

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Can someone please take detailed notes of this special GSR segment for me, pretty please? :)

I don't have the tv guide channel, so I'm out of luck. :(

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i dont have that channel either ): WHAT IS "THE PICTURE" ??? lmao im soooo out of it today.

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

OMFG!!!! I FOUND ITT!!!!!!! I ALMOST LOST MY VOICE FROM SQUEEING!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! :eek:
    **DIES!**
    who knows he keyword to type into photobucket..?

12. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Hey anyone miss me at all? I would like to congradulate those who got their comment in TV Guide about GSR and I would also like to say I think my heart literally stopped when Sara said yes. :)

13. Desertwind

Of course we missed you I did, where have you been? and your so sweet to comment on my letter, I was over the moon.. they did edit it to pieces, but I'll take it.. the content is there! till some new photos come out~~

EMPTY EYES[​IMG] and if they ever do have children, they'll sure have beautiful lips!

14. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Oh, geekchildren would be gorgeous. Can you imagine what they'd look like? If it was a girl, and she had Sara's smile and hair, wow. And then maybe Grissom's eyes... geez. I need to shut up now or I'll go on forever.

Hm, okay, I might have the TV guide channel. I'll check at nine. If I don't, I'll just hope that someone can tell us all about it. Inside GSR... it's hard to believe that they actually said GSR, it's funny that the fan-made name is now being used by the writers and producers and everyone. I really hope I have it on my channel, I have this weird shaw thingy, so I don't know if it'll still have it. But it sounds like something I don't want to miss!

15. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

That's cause we're trend-setters. :) Who was the genius that thought of the name GSR anyway?

I didn't get to watch it. I couldn't find the channel, but I didn't look reallyyyy hard. I wasn't all that heartbroken that I couldn't watch, cause I can just find it on youtube later or something. And also, because they can't possibly get anymore analytical than we have. They would have a whole documentary spanning on years if they over-analyzed everything as much as we do. :) I mean that in a good way. lol

Umm... I'm done. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.