Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Hottie_Cath, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

^Lelah Foster. Her lesbian friend. Of "Firepussy" and "The Ten Rules" fame. (Lelah's imdb)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HMMM, OK, but I don't think it's necessary nor relevant to label someone, her 'friend' would be sufficient, I don't introduce my friends as "this is my straight friend on this side, and over here is my 'gay' friend" :confused:

HER SMILE I love the way the make-up dept. showed her all messed up, and still suffering the effects of her traumatic in "DD" expierence!

3. Jorja_Rain

You don't? :confused: Funny, because I always do that.

Stephen Colbert has a "Black Friend". Jorja has a lesbian friend. I once had a retarded friend. Can you tell I love labels? :)

Here's another one of them:
    [​IMG]

Hiding over Jorja's shoulder:
    [​IMG]

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I really feel the need to repeat myself *sigh*

Before it goes to far I figured I would just add this from the "Help Guide".

5. Jorja_Rain

Now we can't even talk about who she's friends with? Why? That's nto her personal life that's off limits when she takes that girl to every premier/event she goes to.

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

great pictures of her and i've never seen that those jorja rain thanks for sharing.
    desert i agree with you jorja still looks good event they try to make her all cover up with bruises and scratches.

[​IMG]

i like her smirk. ;)

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Aww that pic is so cute. I don't know if it's the lighting, the make up or just the fact that it's been years ago, but season one/two Sara looked so different. I loved her back then. I still do but I think she looks a lot more customized now, she was more individual and edgy in the beginning of CSI. I miss that...

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Did I say that? No I didn't I stated the rule that you may discuss any portion of the stars private life in which she has publicly acknowledged. Meaning if she talked about it in public interviews, etc then thats fine. going out to premieres or parties who so and so is cool. As long as it doesn't cross the line from her private life (in which she believes is no ones business), then public life is fine to discuss.

Also for future reference for anyone and everyone, in the event it comes up, discussion, speculation, or insinuation of her sexual origin unless she public comes out and acknowledges being anything other then straight is crossing the line between public and private of the stars life. -- Jorja herself admits to being really private as have most the stars on the show and we are asking everyone and anyone to respect that.

Want to talk about her Girlfriend in the picture as along as GF isn't spoken as a sexual origin but rather just a Best friend, thats cool. Hopefully this clears it up.

9. Jorja_Rain

Then why did you state the rule? Did we discuss anything that pertained to her private life in that way? If so, I am sorry.

Now, why is it appropriate for straight people to assume that someone is straight unless that someone in question has publicly stated so? Because seriously, has Jorja ever said that she was straight? Has she ever said anything about a current boyfriend/men in her life? If so, I must have missed it.

Has she ever brought a man with her to events (excluding the cast)? Until she publically states that she is straight or denies claims of her being a lesbian, I will assume that she is, in fact, gay. Are you even allowed to tell people what they can and cannot assume? I understand that not every assumption might be appropriate to discuss on here, but if people on this forum believe the assumption of a public person as being gay would in any way be a negative thing (and really, by telling me and other gay people here that we cannot say she's gay but can, in fact, say that she is straight, you make that "gay" insinuation sound like it's a very negative thing), I think the problem lies on your side.

Jorja has never denied being a lesbian, even in the face of headlines on US magazines talking about her being a lesbian. And really, can you name any heterosexual celebrity who, when faced with the questioning of his/her seuxuality, has not publically said he/she was straight? Now see, Jorja never did that.

She also never said she was straight. On what evidence do you base your assumption of her being hetero?

I feel honestly discriminated against by that rule you stated. Even if you weren't aware of how it might come across to homosexual members and didn't mean it in the way I just layed out, this is the way I feel about it and I would appreciate if straight people would stop considering every gay person to be straight until that person has publically stated otherwise. The only reason why Ellen DeGeneres had to come out on Time Magazine was because straight people didn't realize she was gay. Her homosexuality had been common knowledge in the gay community for years.

Because really, gay people are gay until they state otherwise. And straight people are straight until they say otherwise. And until one of those things happens, I do not understand why I am not allowed to state my assumptions.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Destiny the thing is she's spoken about her animal rights, her being a vegetarian. She loves to run and surf, & has announced these things to the MEDIA but is a private person, and has class and manners, and hasn't announced anything about her 'personal/private' life to the media, so I think if anyone admires here, and millions do, that they show her the same respect and manners, by respecting her privacy and not insinuating their own agenda as hers! I don't think she'd appreciate it either!

MARG AND JORJA having fun :D

11. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Bolding is mine.....
    Desert, thank you! :)
    See, I think that`s the main problem here.

First of all I think we need to calm down.
    Secondly, there is no evidence of her being gay either, because: she`s saying nothing about her private life.
    Gay or straight it doesn`t matter, because: we don`t know!
    And Jorja doesn`t tell, so we can really stop speculating now , this is still a picture thread.

Beautiful

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I love this one. I'm wondering if this was an official "posed" episode still, or if she was just resting between scenes and somebody snapped the shot.
    [​IMG]

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

May I quote an interview Jorja gave the Stuff mag?

Doesn't sound like a "private person" to me. Quite the opposite in fact, it's rather revealing... As is her website, where, among other things, she posted a very private song of her own.

Aaaanyway. As stated before, this is the pic thread, so here we go:

[​IMG]

She looks so cute with her jeans hanging so low.

And kaylyne, that pic of her is one of my fave Sara stills. She's so beautiful, almost perfect. Love the location by the way *wanders off into girls behind bars fantasy* :devil:

14. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

It sounds like she's a lot of fun I love her interviews.

15. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

THIS cracked me up.:lol: Thanks for posting, MiaCharlize!
    Wonder what she was doing....mmh.. :rolleyes:

Trigger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.