Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

Welcome to the thread lovinsofia and KC :)

Hush i got a cure for colds it's a home remedy and it involves a wee drop of whisky :lol:

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oops...Where are my manners?...welcome to the thread as well lovinsofia.

I completely agree that there are so many wonderful H/Y moments...Since I just went through my Miami marathon recently, everything is quite a blur that right now I can't even name my favorite H/Y moment.

3. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I too am looming around.

I am still, and probably will forever be, a H/Y shipper. It is good to have mentions of her and pop-up appearances but, as of now, I'm really not viewing the show as I did with the more frequent Yelina moments. She has always played a huge aspect of Horatio's life and he is so different without her--amazing how his face changes when he sees her--that the 'good old days' are seemingly behind us now...

Perhaps hopefully...only until Sofia/Yelina gets a better stint on the show.

And a pic, loving the closeness:

H/Y

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

has anyone heard which is the next episode Yelina's going to appear in? hopeful for some shippy moments ;)

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

No news yet. Sofia Milos is filming another show until December, so I would guess we may not see Yelina again until next year. That's only speculation on my part though.

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

*sigh* 3 more weeks and the school store opens officialy so that means I won't have a lot of free time anymore have to go to school at 7.30am and finish around 5.30pm. I don't care about the work but there's this teacher who's always bitching against me etc..

So i'm very happy to be able to check this site before I go to sleep. God I desperately need some H/Y news, like all of us in this thread haha :D

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

So Sofia is filming another show until December...And we probably won't see her until next year...Gah! What a long wait...Must watch past episodes to get my H/Y fix then. :lol:

I was just thinking about how different Yelina is from Sofia's character Julia in Caroline in the City...She was such a b*atch as Julia. :lol:

8. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

I'm just keeping everything crossed hoping that they will bring her back.

Welcome to the thread KC! :)

Hey Lucy, I love your new icon. Is it from a new epi? I don't remember L shooting a gun. :confused:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's right!! :eek: Caroline in the City , I used to watch that show! Thank you for mentioning that was her cause I didn't remember! :rolleyes: And she was so not nice!! Yelina is totally different from Julia. ;)

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks! It's taken from the Season 4 trailer. I can send you the YouTube link to it if you like? It's very exciting! :D Especially when new BSG seems so far away. *sigh*

Re Sofia, she really is such a fine, versatile actress. I am pleased for her that she is doing other shows, but I really miss her on Miami, as we all do I know. :(

11. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Hopefully this is not too far off topic but I just thought this was so interesting. I just watched "A Walk To Remember" by Nicholas Sparks, with my youngest daughter. A really great but really sad movie. And guess who the father of the male lead in the movie was???? None other than the guy who plays Rick Stetler! I was shocked! I didn't know that they let him out from under his rock to play any other roles. He didn't have a very big part but he did do a good job. Gotta tell you though that it was hard to be sympathetic to his character at first but again, he really did a pretty good job. Which actually is what I have always said about his acting on Miami. He could not make me dislike him as much as I do if he wasn't really excellent at playing that character. Oh yeah...and just to make this 'on topic'....I really miss H/Y interaction. Feel like we are all just treading water until next year. Sort of feels like summer hiatus, doesn't it? At least we have each other for entertainment. Thanks to all of you who keep the pictures and news coming and a huge welcome to all of the newcomers. Hope you enjoy our little frolics on fantasy island just as much as we do.

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

No prob! :) I loved that show...and to prove Sofia's such a great actress, I hated her character...but she definitely looked great! Loved her role in Passionada.

Really? Stetler played Shane West's father in A Walk To Remember? I can't remember him from the movie...Loved that movie, I cried so hard that my eyes were swollen until the next day after I saw it on video...my older sister was making fun of me when she saw me crying...I told her to watch it and she did and she ended up crying too and she said through tears that it was my fault that she was crying! :lol:

As for H/Y, I will be anticipating the day Y makes a reappearance on the show. :lol:

13. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

That's ok I just found it, but thank you for the offer. (I had to shuffle over there immediately. ;)) And YES, it's frakking exciting! How will I ever be able to wait? :eek:

Maybe if I get some H/Y interaction. :p

14. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

You know, there's a fun part about being sick. You got aaaall the time in the world to make caps. ;)
    (AND you get to drink HC's secret potion. :D I blame the whisky for making me sleep that good :D)

CAPS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    She looks so sad in this one :(

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Welcome, LovinSofia. I think you'll really like it here. :)

Beautiful photos, _Hush... although I must add that there are basically no photos of H/Y that don't break my heart.
    They're too beautiful together!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.