Calleigh/Jake #1 - "Some things never change!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Leela, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

For real, Florry?
    I hope this comes to bite Eric in the butt. What is he in grade school?
    I guess these idiot writers think Calleigh is not good enough to be in a romantic relationship with the man she hearts for, unlike the women on the other CSI shows.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im not worried about these 2, even after last night's epi. Its just a little snag in their relationship...its all for drama. Besides in the tv guide it says they are "heating up" (her & Jake, there was no mention at all of Eric). Its way too soon for them to end it now. They can't build this up & then just drop it & she doesn't look like she is feeling anything "love related" for Eric, you could clearly see that they really like each other, so don't get too bummed over it, im not!

Plus, that rule won't stick, i mean if they are to say absolutely no dating, then what the hell would any of us have to look forward to? CSI can't continue on if there isn't ANY relationships AT ALL in their show. It would get kinda boring after awhile, dont ya think?

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I think the authors are just doing the worst thing...You can't ruin this perfect cople :(
    and is it just me or not...but both Emily and Johnny looke rleuctant doing that scene :( ....Poor Emily...poor Johhny :(
    This ep just made me cry *starts crying again*
    Calleigh's face almost crying talked for itself...I mean she deosn't want the CAKE to finish ;) ....and also Jake doesn't want it to happen :(
    This new rule sounded to me just as the perfect excuse of the authors to ruin Calleigh's life...she's so happy...let her happy...it's simple ;)
    And I really hate the behaviour they're having with Jake :mad: ....and I can't stand anymore any offense to Jake (like "oooh he was flirting with Alexx" )....it looks like everyone, except us, is trying to find something bad of Jake...in every his actione or sentence and they're always judging Johnny :(. I hate it :mad:

Now I'm really worried for ep. 9 What will they do to our CAKE? Will they almost kill Calleigh off the show and then showing Jake as the dumbest person in the world? Oh forgot...they're trying this second option every episod :mad:. I'm really worried for this ep. :(

Yep Kiane ...for real...it just happened last night :( ...poor Calleigh...poor Jake :(

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

They kill Calleigh off and i'm boycotting, dangit. BUT -- I do somehow have hope that somehow she'll be safe -- who knows maybe Jake will kidnap her or something?

Monday night was sad for Calleigh, she was literally about to just let it all cry out -- Damn Eric for doing that to her! -- Way, I see it is Jake was just trying to protect Calleigh over her job -- he knew somehow they'd make her choose him or job, and he didn't want her to give it up for him.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well...I told they would try to kill her off...it was a joke. I'm pretty sure she won't even got hurt ;) . As for Jake kidnapping her during her trouble...that sounds fantastic :D ....but as far as I know it sound Jake is gonna rescuing her ;) GREAT JOB JAKE :D on TV Guide they told "Jake comes to rescue" ....It would be fantastic...let's hope they didn't mislead Jake and Eric's name...cause I really don't want Eric to stand by her side in this episode...I don't want him next to Calleigh....In BBYD and Deep Freeze I just hated him...and now I wont' be able to stand him anymore with Calleigh

As for the episode...that scene was too forced. It was evident Jake didn't want to tell those things :( He really wants to stay with her :( .
    It also looked like Johnny and Emily didn't want to do it :( ....This is a real sad thing :(
    Gosh..I can't even speak anymore about this :(

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

jake to the rescue! thats really good. he needs to be the good guy outta all of this.. *kicks jake* damn you for making like you!

aww *hugs* It'll be okays.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't see it as him breaking up w/ her. He was jsut saying to cool down, I think. Seriously, do you really think that the writers would break them up this quick? I don't & you have to remember...previews, promos & interviews are quite often misleading so them saying "could it be over for them" & "will Jake come to the rescue" its all for added drama & to "shake up" the viewers. It doesn't necessarily mean that epi 9 will be the end, & w/ the way TPTB have tended to be in the past w/ relationships (hello! EDeN) a break up doesn't always mean that its over for good!
    So, chinny-chins up CAKE fans!!

**hands out cappuicinos & choco-pepper cake to make my CAKE buddies feel better**

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*takes capuccino and the worldwide famous choco-pepper cake* they're deliciouse mjszud :D.
    You're totally right...I perfectly understood it was just a "cool down" circumstance (also because we'll see them together also in ep. 9) but you know...the authors alwasy let us down and I'm alwasys frightned by them :eek: ...and with all the people hating Jake "never say never" :(

As Cathstokes told we have to hug all of us together
    *continues eating and drinking...she's so depressed*

9. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

can i have some choccolate and pepper please?????????i'm very low too! :( :( :( :(
    poor calleigh..poor jake!this is so sad and undfair! :( :mad: :( :mad:
    johnny is a good actor and jake's characters have a brilliant personality and the chemistry with emily is so clearly visible!!!!
    why the writers want destroy this wonderful couple??????
    are they blind??????
    is so clear that calleigh and jake have a special chemistry...and calleigh and eric don't have this type of chemistry!
    oooooooooooh the angst!
    i'm so sad! :(
    *put a lot of rhum in the choccolate and start to get drunk* :( :( :(

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*she grabs something more alcoholic instead of rhum to mix up with the cake just to get drunk as Alex*
    [​IMG]
    this face talked for itself :( ...poor Calleigh :( she wouldn't have reacted in this wasy if it had been Eric telling her such things :( ....She loves Jake :D
    Let Calleigh be happy :mad:

11. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!let calleigh be happy!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    *whot's your drink flo?maybe a Bombay Sapphire??? :rolleyes: :devil:*

Let Calleigh be HAPPY! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    it's the new cake's battle hymn :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Obviously it's a Bombay Sapphire dry with olives :rolleyes:
    In fact it's Emily's favourite drink ;) ...maybe she drinks it knowing what will happen to our CAKE ....Poor Emily :(
    Let's drink all together :lol:

13. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

Why can't officers have relationships? Because they could have falling-outs? So could friends(Calleigh and Eric). Thats a terrible rule. And I definatly don't want Calleigh and Jake to break up. It's so obvious they're living together after Cal pointed out the coffer maker she wanted and Jake said "I didn't hear you leave this morning"(very cute scene). ;)

14. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I'm here to kick off the drinking party. raising glass to toast to our beautiful CAKE!!
    Calleigh deserves to be in a sweet and hot romantic relationship with the man she's in love with.

15. lovinsofia

lovinsofia Victim

Oh my I loved that too. I also love how Jake makes her smile, something she has not done in so long. It's not a fake or forced smile either; or nervous as she often had. It was so genuine, and you knew that she was happy. What Eric did to her was horrible; mislead or not with that kiss on the cheek, he was her friend before anything and he betrayed her in a heartbeat just to stroke her male ego. I hope the only reason Jake did tell her that they needed to back of was because he was looking out for her, and that stetler said something that made him feel he had a reason to need to look out for her. We all know what he did to Yelina, maybe Jake loves her so much he was willing to let her go for the time being just to make sure nothing happened to her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.