Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Holy Cow [​IMG] knsdhfjksdhfjwkfhqejkhk!!!!

Looks like we're finally going to get what we had been waiting for all these years!! AHAH! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Oh wow. Right now, I'm like, too happy *does the CSI dance* :D

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

In the kiss picture his hair is pretty grey. I think it's just the lighting.

3. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

xfcanadian - why get so bent outta shape about this? We know you don't like this storyline, you shouldn't get wound up so much about it, it can't be doing you any good :) It'll be over soon! I'm sure you can cope for 3 more episodes with this shocking sick storyline of two adults dating :eek:

Please take this in the spirit it's inteded xfcanadian, it's just your disgust in something so mild makes me :) I'm sorry!

As for the pics, they do need to sort that ligthing out, Mr Petersen looks like he's dipped his head in red dye.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Gameface, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    xfcanadian is not the only one who is digusted by this story line, I have just decided not to waste my breath (or in this case typing over it) I agree it will be over soon and I personally cannot wait.

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i think i should quote some george eads here:

"I don't really think that the audience is really going to get this makeout scene... you know? they think they want it, but c'mon... they see it and they go "ugggh"," George Eads, The Early Show 22nd September 2006 on GSR.

6. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

Deep, deep down i know you anti-GSR's love us. I know you guys are gonna miss us when we're gone.

*tummy tickles to all Snickers and Grillows out there*

7. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

You guys will be gone once Sara has left? Rest assured, I for one won't miss any of you :D. Also, antiGSRs are not soley comprised of Grillows or Snickers fans. There are people out there who can do without men.

Also, I've developed a sudden liking for George, he seems to be quite smart :).

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao.

i have nothing against you guys... i just dont support your ship, i support snickers:p lol.

but yeah, i really hope they do put more pictures up. i think it'll actually be good for jorja to leave for a little bit because right now, CSI is definatly turning more into a soap opera with all this GSR stuff, potental snickers (dead doll; nick's flashback). so, i kinda think until jorja leaves, we're gonna be getting mostly just pics of Grissom and Sara together. sad for us anti-GSRers, yeah. but hopefully everything will go back to normal soon.

a want a nice team picture. like at the beginning of Season 6 when they all walked up.. that was soo cool:) haha!

9. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Wojo...

I don't think you could have said it better. I just don't talk about my dislike for GSR anymore simply because it puts me in a bad mood. I can't wait for it to be over with either...I'm counting the days!!!

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I don't know if this was posted before, from the crossover:

Click

I think there are more crossover pics in the TvGuide, maybe someone could post them *puppy eyes*

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

For people who hate the storyline, you sure do love talking about it.

12. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

I second that, sarahvma!

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yep considering the discussion went from pictures to the storyline.. hmmm :D :p

14. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

it sure shows how much the storyline has taken over the show!

I guess if I am not allowed to complain about GSR, than no one should talk about how much they like it either.

George Eads is my hero :lol:

i don't know what is more irritating, the storyline itself and how its changed Grissom and the show. Or the GSR fans telling me it isn't that big of deal, or trying to convince me to like it over the past year OR telling me to stop posting negative comments on it because they don't like to see bad things about GSR. Yeah, that just makes me hate the storyline even more...

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, don't you guys ever talk about things that bother you?

Ditto. If I didn't love my banner so much I'd change my sig to his quote. ;)

Nice pic of Catherine by the way. I'm hoping the crossover is gonna add a fresh breath to the show.