The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To photobucket: what the fck is wrong with you? where is my album/why cant I log in and WHY are all my links broken?
    I'm so pissed.

To apartment: stop looking like shit i'm not in the mood for cleaning

2. never_again

never_again Witness

To Me: Stop being so tired and get on with your homework/revision. Or planning your NaNoWriMo, or something else interesting, seriously, refreshing the same damn pages over and over again isn't interesting.

To Sun: Stop shining in my eyes!

3. LeanneUK

LeanneUK Dead on Arrival

To Me - Stop being lazy and get dressed !

To my Laptop - I officially hate you :mad: why are you always broke ? at christmas your being thrown away when I get my new computer :)

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: MY EAR STILL HURTS! Grrr...grrr. It's all owie still. Only because you have an obsession with straightening baby hairs!

To this cold: Die. Die. Die. I hatee you.

To a friend: You're really well....overdramatic I think. Just becaue Allie wrote Gay Pride on a box doesn't mean you have to freak out about not having enough paint. WHO CARES?

5. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Latin teacher: What you just said about infintive stuff went in one ear and out the other

Dad: Why didn't you sign the note saying I don't have to go swimming. My eye hurts and cholrine is going to make it worse

Government: Why! Why are you raising the driving age to sixteen! I was looking forward to driving next year sooo much!

6. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

To myself: WHY? Why didn't you begin earlier practicing for your tests? I mean, I know it's more fun to surf on the internet and talk about interesting stuff, but this is important as well!

To that girl; Why don't you see me? I'm here!

7. steph_r

steph_r Witness

To my car: Why do you insist on running out of petrol just 2 minutes away from the petrol station?! Bah!

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Jeez it's almost 4 in the morning, why am I not tired? I'm so excited about almost nothing right now that I can't even think about sleeping. So I'm up and posting. Which is so much fun :D

I'm so weird. :lol:

To cat: You're so adorable, stop it. Seriously. You'll give me a heartattack one day with your cuteness.

To whoever is responsible for my life: Thank you so much for that wonderful girlfriend of mine. I can spend hours and hours just laughing with her. The muscles in my stomach are hurting already but I can't stop. She's so amazing.

:D

9. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

I second every word. Also, will you pay me now? :D :D :D

To Lelah: Kiss her! Make pictures! Show ME! Thanks.

To Jorja: Do the same! Thankyouverymuch.

To term paper: I'm interested, but I still haven't slept...

10. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

To eye: Stop being itchy! I know you've got an infection but if your not going to make me sick enough to miss school then stop being annoying

Latin Teacher: I didn't listen to a word you said today...

To P.E. teacher: Why did I get stuck with you this year? Do you find pleasure in watching us swim laps in a freezing cold pool you sadistic (censored)

To rubbish guys: why didn't you come today? The bin outside smells of dog schizers! It's gross!

11. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

To people: Stop being so f*** ignorant.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To who ever ate my chocolate: *Dude Where's My Candy Bar* So I just got off of work, went to my room to open my king size Hershey with almonds bar...and the damn thing wasn't in my room! So I run rampant through out my house, questioning everybody! Nobody's seen it, or ate it, yeah right. And they're blaming it on my dogs! Oh yeah blame it on Jake, Joey, Dierks and Khane! I'm going rucking futs not having my chocolate! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm just going to go eat all of my Aunt's Reese Cups!

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I absolutely agree!

To the ppl in the play: Pay attention to above statement. Rheanna and I are not your slaves...you should have had your lines memorized on Monday when the deadline was. Rick is too nice to let you sweat so I have to sit and give you lines. Don't argue with me when I have the damned script in my hands and you've skipped half a page of lines. I swear to goodness if that compas my late father gave me is not back tomorrow the person who it's signed out to will be feeling some wrath...and it's not going to be the nice person whom you were joking around with today.

14. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

To the people in my musical theatre class. You all need to get off you lazy ass and do the work assigned to you. Mr. E may be the coolest teacher ever, but he is still a teacher. you do in fact need to respect him and the fact that he has given you an assignment. When he says get up and do you Solo, get up and do your GOD DAMN SOLO! You've known about this for two months! You have NO excuse to have not done it. You want to preform, guess what? There will never be a time when you preform for NO ONE! You have to GET UP and preform at some point in time. There are only two dozen students in the class, if you cannot preform for them you should NOT be in this class.
    To Mr. E; Thank you for finally sticking up for yourself and saying 'I am the teacher and you will listen to me or get out of my class'. You are eternally my hero. I love you as a teacher, and I'm glad to see you taking action against the slackers. don't let them walk on you. You are too good for that.
    To The 'other' Math Teacher.
    I do not understand you, or really know who you are, but it should never feel like you're hitting on me. As strangely warm and fuzzy as it makes me feel to be noticed by an older guy, I'm a student, you're a teacher. Nice a guy as you are...it's a little weird.
    To TPTB; GIVE US MORE FLACK! You set up for a perfect back story, so GIVE US SOME! We're tired of having our heroic detective ignored so you can flit around with other 'more important' stuff. When you set up something like the mention of Flack's family, you must follow through and tell us more! We're greedy little Biatches who want more and more and more.
    Sincerely Missy

15. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

AHH! I have eye infections all the time! Then I'll show up at school with the eye all infected and it will look liek someone beat me with a dodgeball 10 times in the eye. I hate them!

To this cold: I am really going to find a way to kill you. I have no idea how, but I will.

To cold medicine company: You should put weight sudjestions on your box, not age! Last time I checked I was older then 12, and last time I checked cold medicine was not supposed to make room spins.

To this guy: Yes, I do have a tendency to make jokes about my own sexuality. I always kind of have, but if you think it's extremley funny then you can keep laughing.

To a friend: We will do fine tomorrow! If not we will pretend we did :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.